• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pvp tournament - Resist Failures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have never done something to disrespect anyone before, so why would I start now? I thought Kainzo knew that I was a sub for the other team, and thats why I made sure he was ok with it. If he said no, you can't join them I would have been fine, however I didn't know there were all these problems and that Kainzo didn't know I was a sub for another team. My intyensions WERE pure. It's just a title and some money, it's nothing worth losing the respect of half the server over, however I seem to have accidentaly done that over a pvp tournament.

Graink

Portal
Oh no :p You guys are still respected. That's the whole joke of it :D We lost unfairly, (according to the rules and to us + logic) and we're still seen as the ones at fault because we're fighting for our cause. It's the age old story of numbers, we're a small group of people, we're fairly good at what we do, and we'll probably forever be hated for just being us. Intentions pure or not, you could have admitted either now or before that it was unfair, but everyone still seems to want to defend themselves (Apart from Archmage) because everyone can get big headed on the internet. I'm no different, but because I can write better than I speak, I tend to fight a little more online than I would in real life.

If I won, fairly of course, I probably still wouldn't have worn the title cause I like the look of Assassin, but for sure if I had won cheaply, I wouldn't have even dared to wear it, nor would I have defended myself. I would have coward away in a corner somewhere, and hoped no one would care. You're doing a very good job at it by not accepting a rematch. No one else on the server actually cares about any of this, and I just wanted people to know that we can still fuck them up. The rematch was ignored/denied, and that just proves to me you all know you can't do dick shit fairly.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Graink is right. Everyone posting the "Aww sg stop crying!" shit is annoying, specially when where arguing because of something that was unfair and pretty well changed the tournament rules.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Graink is right. Everyone posting the "Aww sg stop crying!" shit is annoying, specially when where arguing because of something that was unfair and pretty well changed the tournament rules.

Well the way I see it. sg is being all butthurt about it and dragging this out. That's why people are making the "Aww sg stop crying!" posts.

Your are arguing because you lost. Would it really have made a difference if they had a master Geo on their team that wasn't Haxnn?

However if complaining makes you feel better, go ahead. Nothing is gonna change. You guys keep arguing that they "cheated to win". All they did was play against you and win the fight. Is it really that worth complaining about? The only thing you can really feel cheated about is that you didn't know what class Haxnn was because he wasn't on their sub list at the start. What if there was a Geo on their team that you knew about? Would you really have done anything differently?

If you must complain, complain to Kainzo for allowing this happen, not to Haxnn for being the Geo that lost you the match.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
This kid. You couldn't camp my town for an hour. I'd squat over and shit on your face before you could even kill one person. L2pk.

I'm not talking about myself, I suck at raiding. You said you camped Canterlot for an hour, which is nothing, as i've stated, compared to how Danda and Victim camped it for over 8 hours. ;) L2UC.

Graink

Portal
Well the way I see it. sg is being all butthurt about it and dragging this out. That's why people are making the "Aww sg stop crying!" posts.

Your are arguing because you lost. Would it really have made a difference if they had a master Geo on their team that wasn't Haxnn?

However if complaining makes you feel better, go ahead. Nothing is gonna change. You guys keep arguing that they "cheated to win". All they did was play against you and win the fight. Is it really that worth complaining about? The only thing you can really feel cheated about is that you didn't know what class Haxnn was because he wasn't on their sub list at the start. What if there was a Geo on their team that you knew about? Would you really have done anything differently?

If you must complain, complain to Kainzo for allowing this happen, not to Haxnn for being the Geo that lost you the match.

Almost well put, but like I've said before* I would like people to know the full story before submitting their opinions, that way they look at least a little smart to me.

First things first - having a geo on their team wasn't what killed our spirits. It was not knowing they had a geo. We planned strategies to kill off a certain player first (not haxnn) because we had no fucking clue he was on the team or what class he was. (I'd like to let you know if he was on the team in the first round, we would have know, and he would have lost his new armor. He came in fully equipped because he didn't suffer the same loss the rest of his team did.) Nothing is going to change about this tournament, but in the future, more precautions should be made.

I'd like to think that if it was any other team than us, justice would have been served and we wouldn't have other staff members joining in trying to bash us. We're complaining at the fact they cheated, and nothing was done about it. We weren't aware of a switch, nor were we aware Kainzo had approved it at the time.

If they had a geo on the team before hand, and we had known, we would have saved our harmtouches and killed him off instantly. (Legal kill, not an exploit of a broken skill) Second round we wasted harmtouch on another player because we were thinking "WTF is going on here, this isn't the right team, we got fucked over, we win by default."

By the time the third round came by, I was so furious at the staff for not following the rules that I really just sat around in confusion trying to message them and sort things out. Kainzo was dealing with crashes and a lot of other people messaging him too, so it was confusing for the both of us. I later spoke to Kainzo and he apologized for not realizing the substitution, and how it wasn't supposed to be made. He made a mistake, and made a choice afterwards to leave them with the title. It was a smart move, because if he had given us a rematch, or made an actual fair fight, all of you little fucks would have cried your little nipples out and probably quit the server for 2+ months. We may be sore losers, but at least we're still playing.

Please, next time, before you speak, think and educate yourself on what really happened. You may seem like a mighty wise old wizard to everyone else, but I see through everyone and everything. There's no fooling me, and I'm rarely wrong, so bring something with a little more mustard.

F

~Falker57~

To your reply about the fact that your not going to remember this when your 60 I say this: You need a confidence boost by getting a title in a videogame? Go out and do something to boost your confidence in real life. You want money for a town? Why do you want money for your town? So you have a good town? Why do you want a good town? Seriously Minecraft is a pointless game that will not affect your life at all. Working towards things and winning things are meant for fun. Sure, more money in minecraft could make gameplay a lot more fun but if your reply is that your going to use it for a town then there is no reason to even have town if your spending your time complaining and not having fun in the town. You want to shut people down by saying you won a fair and square game? Really? Did you actually tell me you want to prove to people in a videogame that your better? You want to brag over a video game? Really? REALLY???? Seriously, I know some people get into things a bit too much in game but these posts out of game really just make me laugh. It is easy to say that coming from the winning side but I just want to make you remember that It is a freaking game. There is no reason to whine about a videogame. Spend your time playing the game and having fun. Not complaining about it. If your not having fun for these reasons than don't play the game. I don't like when people cry over spillt milk.

Also, Graink don't turn this into a flame war.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I SAID IT WAS UNFAIR SEVERAL TIMES. However I'm trying to say, it isn't my fault and people shouldn't be pissed at me. At the time, I only joined because I though Kainzo was fine with the switch and that everyone else knew about it. Do you honestly think that if I knew all this would happen because I participated in the tournament? Of course I didn't, or I wouldn't joined.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
@MajorasMask Thanks for proving my point, with a group of 12 people it's easy to camp a town. I did it SOLO. Are you dumb or just stupid?

@-falker57- You said not to turn this into a flame war but you told him if he needed a confidence boost go do something in real life. Do you not expected to get flamed over it? Dumbass.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
THIS IS TO FALKER/HAXNN

This is the LAST thing I have to say about this, after this post i'm done. So whatever you say after this it won't matter i'm unfollowing this post and not continuing this argument for no reason. If you have your differences fine but this is how I see all of this.

To start off with what you are saying, Graink stated that even if he had the title, he wouldn't wear it ingame because he likes the look of the Assassin title more. Also you said Minecraft is just for fun, but to boost the fun and enjoyment of the game he wants to make a bigger and better town. This benefits not just him but more people who are joining the town everyday.

We never said we wanted bragging rights, because unlike you guys were not like that, we would have just taken the money and title and have been satisfied with that. We never said we wanted to prove we are better, we know we are, all we were requesting was a rematch to see what should have happened, nothing more. Also if you haven't noticed EVERYONE gets into "things" a lot more because it's easier to type these things out other that say it to someones face.

Finally we are NOT whining we are just stating whats on our mind on what should have happened, were trying to say the truth about all of it, if you think anyone cares about all of this your wrong, it's just us SG and RF .. Everyone has their opinions ours is obviously different from RF. Everyone has their own thoughts on this and we are trying to prove that it's not what people think.

And to Haxnn, I have no idea who would be mad at you over this. This isn't something to get mad at other people over. The only thing we said it was unfair nothing more, nothing less. None of us at SG are mad at you just what happened in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.