• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.7.0 - Herogates and T4+ Regions!

JZillifro

Soulsand
This is a sort of unrelated question but I'll ask because wolves were nerfed in the update. I can see how that is reasonable and all but its just a pain for me to find the wolves in the first place right now. Its kind of noobish i know but i can't seem to find them, I especially seem to not have bones on me when I find them. Is there a way for me to summon them without seeking them out? Also i seem to get killed by monsters/players before i can find them either. I guess my point is other classes don't have to seek out one of their main weapons all the time, whys should beast masters?

when i use wolf it says i don't have a wolf to summon, even when i hold a bone etc

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, I'm new to BM anyways :/ I'll test it when i get on again

It says i don't have one to summon

When the server is back up I'll test it a bit more, and if it doesn't work I'll PM an admin. Thanks for your help I'm still getting used to BM, now that i see how its supposed to work I'm fine with how BMs are at the moment :)

I had tried it quite a few times before the server was down.

I hate Minecraft.net...

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
This is a sort of unrelated question but I'll ask because wolves were nerfed in the update. I can see how that is reasonable and all but its just a pain for me to find the wolves in the first place right now. Its kind of noobish i know but i can't seem to find them, I especially seem to not have bones on me when I find them. Is there a way for me to summon them without seeking them out? Also i seem to get killed by monsters/players before i can find them either. I guess my point is other classes don't have to seek out one of their main weapons all the time, whys should beast masters?

There is a skilled called 'Wolf' that summons a wolf. You are a Beastmeister aren't you?

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
The whole point of beastmaster is that you have the skill wolf, which summons them for you. No one else besides beastmasters can train wolves, even manually.

when was the last time you tried? And does it say "at maximum wolves" or "you do not have a wolf do summon"

that is very strange, you should pm an admin about it

Likesadl

Wood
While I agree that there is an apparent lack of skills for thieves, this problem inundates the other three Rogue Specialties. I feel that Kainzo/Coding team neglect the Rogue class and instead focus more of their time on other paths, especially that of the Casters.

Eg: Geomancer = 11 skills (excluding Mark/recall)
Eg: Ranger = 5 skills (excluding sneak, mark and recall)

I agree

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Heroes:
All Combat/Craft classes now can gain exp from mining and slaying (combat and crafting are still limited to their respective specs) (If the combination of craft/combat come in, this will be reverted)

No, all speced classes should be able to mine for XP now.