• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.7.0 - Herogates and T4+ Regions!

trackmike

Legacy Supporter 5
Will there be an exception to the 100RR rule for personal regions close to your own town?

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Should be that way. Its an extra damage. I have to worry about killing you and that wolf. While I kill the wolf, you hit me, if I go for you, the wolf hits me. Wolves hit pretty hard, so dont complain. Was ridiculous when you could stack wolf hp

Like the new stuff!!! I didn't think chainlightning was going to geomancers! Awesome! Kainzo I posted a complete bloodmage skill list in a thread on the forums. You said yesterday about reworking bloodmage and I had some ideas that got some good reviews and after i organizaed them and addd better ones it looked even better!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Awesome, I think the fact that you're allowing combat classes to gain exp from mining will encourage people not to safe spawn and risk being suspended. The same goes for crafters because it will be less boring and tedious to level because pvp is fun

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
What does decay do? ooooooo =) Very nice added list. Cant wait for this to be live

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Maybe it destroys all leaves in an area? :D

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Tired of hitting ALL that wheat in that farm your raiding? Now you don't have to! With Decay, you can successfully destroy a noob's crops, with NO effort! If you call today, you can get SUPERdecay for ONLY 19.95$. But Wait, if you call RIGHT NOW, we will throw in a SECOND decay as well! In total a 10.00$ Value for ONLY 19.95$!

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Decay - single target Disease (similar to poison but it's a dispellable).
Plague - single target Disease that spreads to any nearby enemies when it 'ticks' (newly infected also transfer the infection, it's the mother F***ing plague!)
Blight - single target Disease, that ticks damage to all nearby entities.