• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.7.0 - Herogates and T4+ Regions!

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
D: No thief love yet :'(
While I agree that there is an apparent lack of skills for thieves, this problem inundates the other three Rogue Specialties. I feel that Kainzo/Coding team neglect the Rogue class and instead focus more of their time on other paths, especially that of the Casters.

Eg: Geomancer = 11 skills (excluding Mark/recall)
Eg: Ranger = 5 skills (excluding sneak, mark and recall)

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
The classes will be balanced eventually =P

In other news, yay for the return of herogates =D. I'm usually afk in Iron Pass so now I can take the short walk to zeal and HG all the way out to the borderish towns. Woo

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
  • Now that the /Wolf health and cap issues have been fixed, can the skill recharge be reduced from 5 minutes?
  • I need people who are Necomancer and Bloodmage to go over the wiki and fill in the blanks. If you don't know how/are too lazy to edit, here's what I need:
    • Level requirements of each Necromancer skill
    • Cost and recharge of Necro skills Web and Poison
    • Health costs of each Bloodmage skill
    • Mana and cooldown of Bloodmage Curse skill.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
No love for Dragoons and our 2 skills

EDIT: We're combat ineffective with only 2 movement skills jump and charge. Whatever happened to stoneskin?

icarumba

Legacy Supporter 4
Very nice changes! I thought nether was planned to come out in 2.7.0? What's the ETA on that now?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
it will be in 2.7.x - MV2 is in and its underway

While I agree that there is an apparent lack of skills for thieves, this problem inundates the other three Rogue Specialties. I feel that Kainzo/Coding team neglect the Rogue class and instead focus more of their time on other paths, especially that of the Casters.

We will continue to neglect rogue classes until moronic whining posts like this cease to exist.

Sleaker

Retired Staff

Assassin's Blade, Wolf completely Re-written (Which took a LONG time), Bite, PoisonArrow, Backstab - have all been done since I started working on skills.
Instead of complaining about something not being looked at, why not take some time and learn to code the skills, or suggest some ideas for new skills that we can put in?

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Anyone else having problems logging on since the update? (Herocraft 2.70 I mean, I haven't upgraded to MC1.8 :D)

EDIT: Did some research. It's a 503 error, but the site still has people listed as online, so I don't know if it's intended maintenance or a mistake.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Off topic a bit, but does anyone have a CLEAN 1.7.3 jar with meta.inf intact? I want to try some cool mods I found but my 1.7.3 jars all have shit in them...

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Off topic a bit, but does anyone have a CLEAN 1.7.3 jar with meta.inf intact? I want to try some cool mods I found but my 1.7.3 jars all have shit in them...

You can get one in the heroes discussion section. Though I don't know if they are squeaky clean. Here's one without any modifications.

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
it will be in 2.7.x - MV2 is in and its underway

We will continue to neglect rogue classes until moronic whining posts like this cease to exist.

While you may deem posts like these as "moronic" and merely filled with whines, the purpose of my post was just merely to point out the contrasting differences between classes such as Rogue Specialties and Caster Specialties.