• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja's

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
When silenced you can still use phisical skills (bash, strike, kick, eviscerate etc...) so kick is most use full on casters and warriors don't tend to run after a kick - evis - sword hits-

Mr krall

TNT
only one flaw with this, ninja's seem to kill most warrior specs easily enough already.

I'm must disagree. Everyone of the warrior specs I know can easily poop on any rogue spec. A warriors armor is just to strong against rogues (even with eviscerate). The best a rogue coukd do is a get a warrior down to half before he dies.

Mr krall

TNT
This. A ninja can beat the shit out of a samurai with all his armor penetrating skills.

Dafaq? I was a samurai for a long time (not the best) and i was ok at the class. Sooo many times has a ninja ran from me without even fighting. (Then again i might just only know bad ninja's)
I really wish that ninjas could kill samurais so i could actually fight someone.

Samurai's have many skills ment to kill rogues.
Disarm=no damage taken from a rogue
bladegrasp=no damage taken from a rogue
Berserk=117 dmg (really close to a rogues sword i believe). just keep the ability active while they are disarmed or you are using bladegrasp and you can do pretty good dmg plus not taking any.

I understand that these 2 skills (Disarm and Bladegrasp) take a massive amount of stam (you can still use them right after another) but by the time hey are both over they rogue should be very close to dieing.

Dafaq? I was a samurai for a long time (not the best) and i was ok at the class. Sooo many times has a ninja ran from me without even fighting. (Then again i might just only know bad ninja's)

Samurai has
Disarm=no damage taken from a rogue
bladegrasp=no damage taken from a rogue
Berserk=117 dmg (really close to a rogues sword i believe). just keep the ability active while they are disarmed or you are using bladegrasp and you can do pretty good dmg plus not taking any.

I understand that these 2 skills (Disarm and Bladegrasp) take a massive amount of stam (you can still use them right after another) but by the time hey are both over they rogue should be very close to dieing.
In my opinion, disarm is what makes warriors > rogues in the combat circle

A

alexhoff1

I hate backspace, just deleted like 5 paragraphs.
I'll shorten it up a bit.

A. I'm not complaining about classes that I die to, I complain about classes that I have little to NO chance against, let alone dealing damage out. I usually end the fight at 0 hearts, and they end at roughly 7 hearts.
B. Look at how many ninja's are on, like 10% of the population is what it SEEMS like.. which is a bit much, usually meaning the class is over-powered at the time. (like when dks were REALLY overpowered, there was a ton of them)
C. Stop complaining about wizards, if they win, they win.
D. You ninja's are the new class that needs a nerf, Remember how kainzo added reagents / longer cds for wizard when we could walk out of a grave and deal all damage possible? It's now ninja's, (and disciples I suppose) which can walk out, eviscerate, die, repeat until kill.
E. Ninja's have too many mobility skills, which seems to be a general agreement amongst non-ninjas.

Any new suggestions with those opinions in the open?
@Kahzo no. I don't whine about rangers, which are nearly just as bad. Rangers have range though so I deal with it.

Alex, leave disciples alone lol. They were nerfed hard enough. Another nerf and no one will even want to play them anymore...

I believe Wizards are the class that is pretty much balanced now compared to the UP Geo and the OP 2 other classes. So yeah, they deserve to win.

All ninjas have are backflip and one...that's not really a lot.

D. is not true at all. No ninja does that...they'll just end up losing experience in the end. Alex, I'm sure you have the skill to take down an unarmed ninja using eviscerate...come on.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I hate backspace, just deleted like 5 paragraphs.
I'll shorten it up a bit.

A. I'm not complaining about classes that I die to, I complain about classes that I have little to NO chance against, let alone dealing damage out. I usually end the fight at 0 hearts, and they end at roughly 7 hearts.
B. Look at how many ninja's are on, like 10% of the population is what it SEEMS like.. which is a bit much, usually meaning the class is over-powered at the time. (like when dks were REALLY overpowered, there was a ton of them)
C. Stop complaining about wizards, if they win, they win.
D. You ninja's are the new class that needs a nerf, Remember how kainzo added reagents / longer cds for wizard when we could walk out of a grave and deal all damage possible? It's now ninja's, (and disciples I suppose) which can walk out, eviscerate, die, repeat until kill.
E. Ninja's have too many mobility skills, which seems to be a general agreement amongst non-ninjas.

Any new suggestions with those opinions in the open?
@Kahzo no. I don't whine about rangers, which are nearly just as bad. Rangers have range though so I deal with it.
they cant eviscerate when they leave the grave yard from dying because eviscerate requires a sword.

A

alexhoff1

they cant eviscerate when they leave the grave yard from dying because eviscerate requires a sword.

a sword is really a big deal to get?

I believe Wizards are the class that is pretty much balanced now compared to the UP Geo and the OP 2 other classes. So yeah, they deserve to win.

All ninjas have are backflip and one...that's not really a lot.

D. is not true at all. No ninja does that...they'll just end up losing experience in the end. Alex, I'm sure you have the skill to take down an unarmed ninja using eviscerate...come on.

who deserves to win?
It is a lot, it catches up to ANYTHING unless the ninja is slowed somehow.
I can, but it's not like it's fair to fight them with an instant 300 damage every time. (not like I can heal up enough after a time.)

EDIT: to clarify on my second point on it being a lot - they are portrayed as a stealth class, not a mobility class.. both of those skills are mobility. (dragoon is mobility, jump + superjump doesn't even do that much. [Bards perhaps could get away, if they focus everything on slowing + running.])

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
a sword is really a big deal to get?

If we are going by that, wizard can do the same thing lol. Is gunpowder hard to get?

You were talking about a ninja running straight outta the GY so the person couldn't heal in time. This would only work if there was an actual sword shop but there usually is not. Meaning the ninja would need to buy 2 iron and a stick then craft it. Giving you plenty of time to heal.

A

alexhoff1

If we are going by that, wizard can do the same thing lol. Is gunpowder hard to get?

You were talking about a ninja running straight outta the GY so the person couldn't heal in time. This would only work if there was an actual sword shop but there usually is not. Meaning the ninja would need to buy 2 iron and a stick then craft it. Giving you plenty of time to heal.

very well, I see your point. Not like I know what is required or not.

though I still think roughly 300 damage (that's what it did on me) INSTANTLY with only a sword requirement that does a lot of damage itself, is a bit much. Even if it does require a sword.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
very well, I see your point. Not like I know what is required or not.

though I still think roughly 300 damage (that's what it did on me) INSTANTLY with only a sword requirement that does a lot of damage itself, is a bit much. Even if it does require a sword.
I've thought up some reasonable numbers for the eviscerate scaling with armor.

-100 dmg to targets with no armor because most casters don't use armor and leather armor should only bring it up to max 150 dmg.
-Using eviscerate on paladins would do the max damage of eviscerate, 300.

You see where I am getting at but those are just numbers I thought of now so feel free to throw out your own variables and such.

Or switch eviscerate to do a % of the targets hp (Idk how OP this would be. Just throwing out ideas)

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Ninjas are supposed to be stealthy and all? How about we make it so that ninjas need smoke to win a fight.

Smoke: The mana cost is increased and the cd is decreased. In addition, when one is sneaking and the smoke is used, the message does not appear before and after the effect.

We lower the dmg of eviscerate by 50, and blitz by 75. Then we make it so that when one uses garrote and blitz (maybe more skills), the effect is buffed.

Garrote

Before smoke Garrote: same as before

During smoke Garrote: 5 sec silence, 1 sec slow and same dmg

Blitz
Before smoke Blitz: 75 less dmg is now

During smoke Blitz: only 25 less dmg than now

TL;DR
Make ninjas more depend on stealth by making them use smoke.

Kay-wong050

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Ninjas are supposed to be stealthy and all? How about we make it so that ninjas need smoke to win a fight.

Smoke: The mana cost is increased and the cd is decreased. In addition, when one is sneaking and the smoke is used, the message does not appear before and after the effect.

We lower the dmg of eviscerate by 50, and blitz by 75. Then we make it so that when one uses garrote and blitz (maybe more skills), the effect is buffed.

Garrote

Before smoke Garrote: same as before

During smoke Garrote: 5 sec silence, 1 sec slow and same dmg

Blitz
Before smoke Blitz: 75 less dmg is now

During smoke Blitz: only 25 less dmg than now

TL;DR
Make ninjas more depend on stealth by making them use smoke.

Kay-wong050
Finally, someone else wants ninjas to become more stealthy. Good ideas Kwong! Still prefer mine though: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ninja-suggestion.22522/#post-201760 :D