• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New User Experience Feedback:

I've had two serious tries to get started on this server because I love the concepts. I got to lvl 20 crafter and 11 lost soul. It's just too difficult. Getting the money for a profession, class or lwc is too tough - without armor any mob fight is highly risky. Any thing of value gets stolen from your chests. And now a three day event which is death for newbies. I appreciate you want a tough start as a filter but you are losing good newbies and only keeping those twinked from friends or donations.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I've had two serious tries to get started on this server because I love the concepts. I got to lvl 20 crafter and 11 lost soul. It's just too difficult. Getting the money for a profession, class or lwc is too tough - without armor any mob fight is highly risky. Any thing of value gets stolen from your chests. And now a three day event which is death for newbies. I appreciate you want a tough start as a filter but you are losing good newbies and only keeping those twinked from friends or donations.
Your first specialization choice is now free! A recent change we made.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I asked before, but never got a response. What are you all really looking for in a 'social gathering' feature. There can be many things, such as an in-game area, or a LFG forum. Let me know what you are looking for and i can get working on it.

• Social area. Place to meet. In game or forums?
    Started discussion on this. A special section of the forums, or a location in Central?
  • Redo tutorial
    Done. Will be live soon.
  • More short videos
    My quickstart videoes are wildly out of date. I'll look into make more, or getting help in developing new ones.
  • /bookrules get 1
    Added this to the new tutorial.
  • Make the portal /new player spawn area in Central more obvious
    Made some subtle changes that should make it easier for new players to get out of central and into the playable maps.
  • Registration help
    Signs and holograms and auto-alerts galore. If they can't figure it out, they can ask in chat.
  • Use block lines to mark how to get places in Central
    Marked out path from Exchange to the docks. Also added in portals connecting Docks and Exchange.
  • Starter kit having seeds, saplings, and bonemeal

Sounds good to me! Do this.

My suggestion: Make an ingame command "/wiki". Players can type "/wiki THING" and their browser will open up to our wiki search page looking for THING, so that /wiki Ranger will bring players to our ranger wiki page.

Add in Herogates to PvE and PvP