• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Memories of bastion.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
think one of my favorite moments of bastion was building the original oasis with @sidesummy and some other derps like gabi.
then there was the time when TC got gtped into a umbra trap by monkeyfatzer, then all 10 of them getting blown up xD.
the o chat spam after that was so good, i think some umbra derps might have screenshots of it but idk

MajorasMask

Ungodly
So what will you build this new map ? Can't be TVs... that was so last map :)

I'll build more TVs. But they'll be bigger. I'll add junk around them and make the whole are look like a wasteland.

One TV to rule us all.

televisionland.png

Don't be scared.

tvhead2.png

I'll build these, provided that someone will let them into their town (not making my own). What town plans do people have?

Teerian

Gold
Lots of good/interesting memories, but I still think the most amusing was watching Zephari sneak up on a max-level Waddsey as he raided her newbie house, kill him as a low level (10 or so? Definitely under 20) healer, and then rush all the goods she could pick up away to a safe hiding spot. The hollow threats that followed only added to the hilarity of such an embarrassment.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Lots of good/interesting memories, but I still think the most amusing was watching Zephari sneak up on a max-level Waddsey as he raided her newbie house, kill him as a low level (10 or so? Definitely under 20) healer, and then rush all the goods she could pick up away to a safe hiding spot. The hollow threats that followed only added to the hilarity of such an embarrassment.
Holy shit, its Teerian.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I still lurk the forums and occasionally log in for a bit to goof around. Lost a lot of my desire to play when Alicubi closed down.
New map, new opportunities. Umbra wants to keep the same crowd for next map but we're entertaining the idea of a couple new recruits. It won't hurt to apply come Oct.1

Vongard

Legacy Supporter 7
When Liqwids and I went on a burglary spree throughout the entire map. @macpower5 @Thornhollow @LovelyArmor @about 5 towns. Good TImes, Good times XD still have a mass majority of the shit we stole in Legacy's basement.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
When Liqwids and I went on a burglary spree throughout the entire map. @macpower5 @Thornhollow @LovelyArmor @about 5 towns. Good TImes, Good times XD still have a mass majority of the shit we stole in Legacy's basement.
Hahaha I remember when you guys were stuck inside braavos' walls. You just wanted to leave. There was that two part airlock door thing. When someone went out to kill you, they forgot to close the last door. Then you guys killed him so I went out thinking the second door was closed. You guys ran in and stole a stack of redstone. That was really funny.

And @Dielan9999 I like that screenshot of that huge melon. Did drastikos build it?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hahaha I remember when you guys were stuck inside braavos' walls. You just wanted to leave. There was that two part airlock door thing. When someone went out to kill you, they forgot to close the last door. Then you guys killed him so I went out thinking the second door was closed. You guys ran in and stole a stack of redstone. That was really funny.

And @Dielan9999 I like that screenshot of that huge melon. Did drastikos build it?
Yes lol

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Speaking of the knights of the blood oath.

Tck and @Dreamcycler @Tretinyak were outnumbered by them. They came after us and we were scattered around not in a group. We got gtped and we were behind them so we rushed them and all of them logged out at once. All 10 of them. I never laughed so hard before.

After that day they were never seen again on the server.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Speaking of the knights of the blood oath.

Tck and @Dreamcycler @Tretinyak were outnumbered by them. They came after us and we were scattered around not in a group. We got gtped and we were behind them so we rushed them and all of them logged out at once. All 10 of them. I never laughed so hard before.

After that day they were never seen again on the server.
They have a habit of synchronized logging out in those kind of situations. @judgedread540 and a friend of him had 7 of them log out as they approached their base.

Y

ytiggidmas

full of derps just derping around hitting each other with a loaf of bread. I asked Lumont what he wanted to do with all of the cows and he said, and I quote "we need milk to make cookies".
yes. hahahaha although I think it was actually for cakes

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
They have a habit of synchronized logging out in those kind of situations. @judgedread540 and a friend of him had 7 of them log out as they approached their base.
I think we all should admit they are the best PVPrs Herocraft has ever seen. The teamwork required for a mass-logging with such sync is not something noobs like us could pull off.

A

alexhoff1b

Nobody remembered me in 4 pages :O damn.

I gotta say the best times I had were when I recently broke alliances, and I 1v3ed 3 max LO members, then 5-6 umbra jumped off a hill into the kill zone like complete nubs who can't 1v1 anyone..

The next best memory was the soon-to-be 18v1 fight in newerth, two parties closing in and me porting out.. good times.. the chat was funny..

uh, hmm. I guess the one time where tc was fighting 2-3 guys per 1 they brought (durotar) and I am randomly walking by like lala.. then I see a huge nametag clusterf***, jump in and everyone protects me well I get my AoE hell off. Triple kill op.

hmm. Idk, I raided so much that I really just don't have any specific raids that were interesting.. and the best loot I had was 1.5 stacks of gold blocks, so not really too impressive.. :\

E: Oh yeah, finding out that there was a large amt of players on this server that I knew irl, and getting approached at school by them. That was fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Nobody remembered me in 4 pages :O damn.

I gotta say the best times I had were when I recently broke alliances, and I 1v3ed 3 max LO members, then 5-6 umbra jumped off a hill into the kill zone like complete nubs who can't 1v1 anyone..

The next best memory was the soon-to-be 18v1 fight in newerth, two parties closing in and me porting out.. good times.. the chat was funny..

uh, hmm. I guess the one time where tc was fighting 2-3 guys per 1 they brought (durotar) and I am randomly walking by like lala.. then I see a huge nametag clusterf***, jump in and everyone protects me well I get my AoE hell off. Triple kill op.

hmm. Idk, I raided so much that I really just don't have any specific raids that were interesting.. and the best loot I had was 1.5 stacks of gold blocks, so not really too impressive.. :\

E: Oh yeah, finding out that there was a large amt of players on this server that I knew irl, and getting approached at school by them. That was fun.
I remember when you and flip raided NW and me and 2 others met you at the edge of their regions. You two stood at the walls and everytime we climbed up to get you, you would jump down and then blink/jump up again when we went down to attack you. Took us like 15 minutes before you finally failed a blink and we managed to kill you. Flip managed to get away though.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
The melons will be much larger this map. All will wish to fondle our melons. Only a select few will gain such pleasures..