• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Memories of bastion.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I had many fun times in bastion and I would love to hear yours!

Probably the best times I had on bastion was in the early map. When we were all level 10 and it was fun just how poor everyone was. I remember the first night planting wheat seeds and melon seeds the block outside of spawn. We're were under level 10 so there was no PvP. I remember a group of around five people waiting for the wheat to grow. Food was needed so badly. So as soon as it grew we would race to harvest it. I remember being the top money rank with only 80 c! I found a cave with like 6 gold and cashed it in.

At the first DoD we had, I remember a DHX shop selling leather armor. I bought all the leather armor and asked a friend to decon it. This was back when leather could be sold for as high as 200 c per stack because of it being needed for quests.

Other fun times was defending raiders from Camelot at the very star. Alexhoff, flippintuna and others would constantly raid us. It was fun though. I missed when the town got changed and it wasn't raided as much.

It was fun back in March when warshard was reset. The whole entire spawn was being camped. I think the whole LO was camping the spawn. I really wanted to go do some mining their. I couldn't fight them because I was only a level 10 beguiler. So I ran and no one noticed lol.

I had alot of fun doing team fights and defending LO. We would all be in ts. When one person ran into trouble we would sometimes go and hunt hm down with like 10 people lol.

It has been a fun map and I have enjoyed all of it. I can't wait to see what next map will be like. Post all the fun times you had in bastion!

Last edited:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
After a turn of events involving book writing mechanics, @Kainzo gave me "BookyBooks", the first book written in Bastion.
@kevinlive demolishing a mountain to make room for where Verstad was originally planned to be.
@Fo0l3d and me camping old Mineris slums. After that he camped me in the old Verstad barracks.
@Templar_James raids on top of the Verstad mountain.
The border dispute with Mineris (@Sigpit and @pandaman7 I still luv you guys <3).

This is memory lane - Verstad leadership transitions over a span of a year, phases of people that were important in the time periods:
Kevinlive / @whitemagehealu -> @TeamShovel / @MultiHeartGold -> @Nicolaos / @Admira1Ackbar -> @Siwarone / @Rhidden -> @Tigobitties123 -> @Xargun / @Techs_Rule -> @Dreadniah / @whiteninja1970 / @Johnbaur

Oh, and becoming the first [King], ever. That was a good day.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Favorite part? Thank god it's over. Seriously though I remember starting out living in a cave with @Rizyq Then eventually joining Oakenshire, the best part of Bastion for me were those days. My noob days (I'm still a noob) but making friends with people I had never talked to before and even though we got raided day in and day out it was still a great experience building up that town and making friends. Long live the Oooak!

@RaekinTheBored @Licksterboy

R.I.P. @Captain_Kace 2012-2013

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Oh, and becoming the first [King], ever. That was a good day.
Becoming the first king EVER? Eh, sanctum and Zeal?

I had many good memories messing around with the early Camelot members @judgedread540 @UltimateOptics @EvilThor @Aquanaut89 @MultiHeartGold @ShadowWarriorXA @Jotamota3006 @bfittipaldi (Not a Cam member, but had a lot of fun with us nonetheless)

Our 10 man raids on Order of the Sun were so much fun, one of my best memories is when Bfittipaldi accidently used QuantumLeap on @CoolBreeze275 trough the iron door when we raided SF and Bfitti ends up inside SF while Cool had to fight 9 specced Camelot members.

Last edited:

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Some of my favourite memories:
-Derping around with Camelot (Picnics at SkyForge, screwing over each other, n' stuff like that)
-LO's TS at nights
-Awkward conversations w/ @EtKEnn & @Jasquan
-First day's no-lifing for 15 hours (from 9 AM to midnight, with the only break being related to food)
-Boosting Verstad from Hamlet to Town @leftovers5
-Getting my ass handed to me on a silver plate in the first and only PVP tournament I have ever been in
-Tree of Wisdom event @EtKEnn <3
-Chatting about anime w/ @LightningCape and sometimes @EtKEnn

macura

Diamond
That timed during the time that TC was inactive as balls and it is just me and w0nder most of the time but for some reason people decided to get online and we got a 10 man party going. Freepers and LO were allied for some reason and when we got to verstad we hear in shout chat something along the lines of "you other 10 people get in ur own party". So we are like dafuq is going on and as soon as we get into render distance we see like 20+ people all outside of versed and we start doing this mixture of running and fighting that was really fun.

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
All I've done is built three japanese themed towers and a wall around them. This map has been really boring for me..

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
To be honest, one of my most favorite memories was back when Malkier was still being built. I didn't know a lot of people so I minded my own business while training and helping Malkier grow. I was training once near Malkier when a wizard attacked me (I can't remember his name) so I ran for my life, I eventually found myself in the ocean directly East of Malkier. I was a mystic at the time so I used gills and sank to the bottom where he couldn't touch me. Within a minute I had all of Malkier running out to help me. xD

I know this will sound crazy but I also enjoyed the times when Firebus raided Malkier, it always made things more excited, especially when he had to run for the hills after fighting me (I was a mastered old bloodmage ;)). Like I said, while I kept quiet and gladly farmed for Malkier, a few people made it really enjoyable for me.

@Torod @ben127127 @Morningstar42 @Captain_Kace @RaekinTheBored @MsGigi @JacobBurkey @Darkwerty @Vexxer115 @MajorasMask

And of course how could I forget, bravely fending off raiders from Oakenshire, Wyntervale, and Demonswood!

Last edited:

JacobBurkey

Portal
Favorite part? Thank god it's over. Seriously though I remember starting out living in a cave with @Rizyq Then eventually joining Oakenshire, the best part of Bastion for me were those days. My noob days (I'm still a noob) but making friends with people I had never talked to before and even though we got raided day in and day out it was still a great experience building up that town and making friends. Long live the Oooak!

@RaekinTheBored @Licksterboy

R.I.P. @Captain_Kace 2012-2013
wow. u honestly did tag me for when i thought you guys were raiders and murdered you all? den we make frends.

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
To be honest, one of my most favorite memories was back when Malkier was still being built. I didn't know a lot of people so I minded my own business while training and helping Malkier grow. I was training once near Malkier when a wizard attacked me (I can't remember his name) so I ran for my life, I eventually found myself in the ocean directly East of Malkier. I was a mystic at the time so I used gills and sank to the bottom where he couldn't touch me. Within a minute I had all of Malkier running out to help me. xD

I know this will sound crazy but I also enjoyed the times when Firebus raided Malkier, it always made things more excited, especially when he had to run for the hills after fighting me (I was a mastered old bloodmage ;)). Like I said, while I kept quiet and gladly farmed for Malkier, a few people made it really enjoyable for me.

@Torod @ben127127 @Morningstar42 @Captain_Kace @RaekinTheBored @MsGigi @JacobBurkey @Darkwerty @Vexxer115 @MajorasMask

And of course how could I forget, bravely fending off raiders from Oakenshire, Wyntervale, and Demonswood!

Ah i love you to Lickster old time's where the best :p... And yes it was fun when firebuss raided us Xd

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7

I think I was the wizard. I remember this!

dingytoothpaste

Glowing Redstone
Mine started a week and a half ago, when i first started playing HC. I worked really hard becoming a lvl 56 cleric and a lvl 36 enchanter.. only to find out there's going to be major map restart... :(

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Mine started a week and a half ago, when i first started playing HC. I worked really hard becoming a lvl 56 cleric and a lvl 36 enchanter.. only to find out there's going to be major map restart... :(

Don't fret - you should have a good understanding of the game now and with the map restart you will begin on even footing with everyone - fighting for control of the 'good' spots of land, resources, mobs, etc... It will be a random, chaotic, fun time.

Vongard

Legacy Supporter 7
hahaha XD poor guy, don't worry it will only be MUCH harder on the new map with so many murderous dicks around >=D