• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Memories of bastion.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
The trees planted in Camelot after I handed over the mayorship to Haxnn looked so shitty :<
really? who did those? you gotta a screen?

My are the ones with melons growing in the leaves.
Not the ones where its all melon instead of leaves!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
really? who did those? you gotta a screen?
I'm on a family laptop right now without access to my computer,at my cabin far up in the mountains during Fall Break. I'll be missing out the first 5 days of the new map aswell :(

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Heres a really fun pvp time: One day I decided to go mystic and level it in Warshard because it had more mobs at that time. Now, This was before the revamp to mystic and it was really hard to level. When I go around 500 blocks from the spawn I see a group of noobs leveling. I end up running the three guys around 1000 blocks. I would of fought them but I had no mana. We came to a ocean and I am the only one without a boat. When I respawned I started running to a different part of the world. I then see a different group of noobs they all chase after me. I barely won a 1v3 with them. They just kept running out and hunting me down and I would kill them each time. After a while I ran out of food and they killed me. The thing was is that these fights were completely fair. Level 10 caster+ level 10 Healer+ level 10 Rogue vs level 5 mystic. It was their choice to run back because I was around 700 blocks from spawn. After being camped by them for a while I switched back to master samurai. I then ran around the world hunting them down. After awhile I went back to mystic and purposefully didn't level just because I liked pvping wth these guys. I have gotten most of my kills as a level 5 to 10 mystic XD. This probably would be my most fun memory.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Climbing that god awful personal regioned "dragoon" tower south of the OS Graveyard, and finally knocking him off. Then, camping his door everytime he jumped up and smacking him out of the air like a super dragoon flyswatter.. Oh paladin, how I will miss you come mapwipe..

Although, my favorite memory, by far was this evening:
http://www.twitch.tv/apherdite/b/407487029

GG OS wins

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm on a family laptop right now without access to my computer,at my cabin far up in the mountains during Fall Break. I'll be missing out the first 5 days of the new map aswell :(
But which trees were they!?!
Melons growing in the leaves or melon instead of leaves?

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Becoming the first king EVER? Eh, sanctum and Zeal?

I had many good memories messing around with the early Camelot members @judgedread540 @UltimateOptics @EvilThor @Aquanaut89 @MultiHeartGold @ShadowWarriorXA @Jotamota3006 @bfittipaldi (Not a Cam member, but had a lot of fun with us nonetheless)

Our 10 man raids on Order of the Sun were so much fun, one of my best memories is when Bfittipaldi accidently used QuantumLeap on @CoolBreeze275 trough the iron door when we raided SF and Bfitti ends up inside SF while Cool had to fight 9 specced Camelot members.
You forgot me :'(

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Now for my most fun moments in Bastion:
When Alexhoff tried to attack me out side of camelot and I chased him all the wasy to skyforge and over the wall and killed him as a 20 dragoon.
The week where Pwnagedude, wildarm, and I mad it our goal to raid Knights of the Blood Oath and won a 3v6.
All of the times I killstealed with a well timed spear.
Leading 3 maxed players into their death as a 15 warrior by setting up a trap in the floor that went to bedrock and removing the floor around a corner so they least expected it.
Good old Camelot times where we were raided every other hour and always had a great time defending.
When I killed bulls40 when he was maxed goon and I was just level 40 with no armor and only my fists. He basically killed him slef because I knocked him off 3 times and he raged for like 30 mins after.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
When me and pewpewpewlasers raided mineris in the middle of the map it was a 2 v 5

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Pictures of the Kingdom of the Rising Sun in no particular order and not labeled!

E7hkeoQ.png

QTZabLs.png

wS9E4lO.png

OuLqaCb.png

ZwKYmk5.png

24GssUY.png

9tBqtGt.png

SW2pvoi.png

9cdaD2J.png

JLqmNLf.png

GzUOgn2.png

RkYt0tT.png