• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Memories of bastion.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Wyntervale's formation, including things like Oak/Wynter/DW working to form a kingdom, up until the fallout with Freeps was the high point for me.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The Xandria Dominions war was fucking epic. Never heard of any war that happened after that that mobillized as much as server PVP as that one.
Yep, damn XD had the entire server backing them except for FE who helped us. This happened in DG though, still the best and biggest war i've experienced.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Melons are inferior, tacos will prevail >;O @TheMormon
Melons and Tacos have a mutual agreement and alliance. Goofball. <3

Oh, Bastion. Quite a map, lots of good memories with OS, though I kinda vanished back in, what, May? And then again after I was back for a few weeks in July. Good times with my friends, towns, and just the whole population of the server. :)

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Hmm... memories you say? Best memory was of RiseAgainst v2, that was amazing. What else... What else... You know, I actually don't have too many memories for this map. I think I'll be looking forward to making more and better memories during the next map.

Morningstar42

Glowing Redstone
I enjoyed when my town was full of promise, when town members drew dirty yaoi pictures of us and our mayor, and when firebus totally dominated our whole town with his OP jumping over our wall. Nothing to bring the people together like a common enemy. I'd tag Rumblestikk and Darkwerty and Msgigi and tons of others but I haven't figured out how yet lol..... enjoy the next map everyone ;)