• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Los Bandidos] Neutral Evil (17)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I've already told my version of that Sweord, that was nothing really. I already had left, just not officially. Being XD council member made it impossible to be a Bandido. I enjoyed the short time i was one though.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
Shared 3rd place with Power Rangers :p

(sarcasm) Thanks Etkenn, your input is always needed here. I do hope you continue to hang around the thread and point out more useless shit. (/sarcasm)

Also, since I have your attention... Please stop posting in this thread and take conversations privately. We don't need you messing up the thread with your pointless arguments.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Nice work in the tournament fellas, I got to see the video's :) .I wish I could have been there. I'll see about organizing some scrimmages in the archery range PVP area. I should be on more for the time being :cool:

TheSojourner

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN (In game name): TheSojourner
Combat Class (Level and spec): 35 Cleric
Profession(Level and Spec): 19 Crafter going Smith or Farmer
Town(if any): Pillar of Autumn (Possibly leaving very soon)
Time on server: 1 1/2 Months
Why are you interested? Seems like a very organized group and you guys have an awesome logo and name. :)
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? Excellent PvP skills. Out melee's melee classes. I can heal.
Normal Playing Time (CST): Avg. 11am-4pm or 2pm-whenever. Always on late at night.
Do you speak English?: Fluently.
Do you have a headset/microphone? Yes

AgentXenon

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN (In game name): AgentXenon
Combat Class (Level and spec): 24 Ranger
Profession(Level and Spec): 15 crafter (Never level it)
Town(if any): Genesis
Time on server: October 2011
Why are you interested? I love PVP and raiding. A few of my friends are in the guild
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? I am a good pvper I love to raid. Tactics and just a good time :D
Normal Playing Time (CST): All Day all week. Home schooled so on all the time XD
Do you speak English?: Yes
Do you have a headset/microphone? Yes

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I've seen both of you around HC and believe you would be great additions to Los Bandidos, AgentXenon and Sojourn (nice profile pic sojourn :)) I think both of you will fit in well, welcome to Los Bandidos guys.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
IGN (In game name): Jayzy3
Combat Class (Level and spec): mastered Thief
Profession(Level and Spec): 10 Crafter :/
Town(if any): Panorama, of KO
Time on server: I think 10 or so months now, I really have no idea.
Why are you interested? Eagles bribed me, plus they have some crazy ass PvP'ers
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? A mastered Thief who own you up. I have some PvP skills as well as building, although I much prefer the PvP.
Normal Playing Time (CST): EST, on weekdays anywhere from 11-8, and on weekends from 10-10
Do you speak English?: Hell, English is the ONLY language I speak
Do you have a headset/microphone? Yea bro

-Recommended by Eagles(BUNCHANUMBERS)
-Sorry Ezmac, our guild just wasnt taking of, plus Eagles bribed me xD

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
I know that I have only just recently join Los Bandidos, and it has only been a couple of weeks, but I would like to apply for a Guild Proctor Position. I would be good for this position because I would only invite people to this guild who come with a strong PVP ability, or would help this guild out. I have "recruited" two members so far. Kahzo, who ATM is still thinking but strongly inclined to join LB, and also Jayzy3 (@Jayzy) Who I knew was cool and also a master Thief (perfect bandido).
What I need from all of you: All that I need from the Los Bandidos Squad is ability to add members to the list on the first page of this forum, and recognition that members have joined the guild.

HAPPY ROBBING! <3 :D

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
I think Barbas0l is doing just fine with member approval. This isn't a group that just recruits random people and accepts them. If you think someone is really good, or have a friend that you wanna kill with, then tell them to submit an app here. Barbas0l can handle the rest, if he is busy then I will.

A

alexhoff1

Los bandidos now provides multiple services to it's members - thanks to alexhoff1 (ME!)

This is all behind Lwc'ed doors / region blocks at -200, -150 (this is also the Guild Hall)

- An enchanters room in a locked region
- An inn for the down on their luck - or downright new members of los bandidos
- An Alchemist room - soon to be completely done
- Lwc'ed chests inside of Dragon Garde

This is all provided by alexhoff1 - If you let someone in and they steal, it's on your shoulders (so to speak).

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Jayzy3 Welcome to Los Bandidos. I trust in your recommendation and look forward to working with you.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Open recruitment for Los Bandidos will be temporarily closed. Applications will still be accepted, but don't expect a speedy or easy process with approvals.We've become quite large and I'd like to ensure we don't lose focus, or depreciate our overall product. I'll be instituting many teams in the near future, and I'd like everyone to keep practicing PvP and leveling. If you get a chance go and check out the archery range pvp area, familiarize yourself with it, I'd like to utilize it in the near future for scrimmages.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
I think Barbas0l is doing just fine with member approval. This isn't a group that just recruits random people and accepts them. If you think someone is really good, or have a friend that you wanna kill with, then tell them to submit an app here. Barbas0l can handle the rest, if he is busy then I will.
Ok sounds good