• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Los Bandidos] Neutral Evil (17)

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN (In game name): Jayzy3
Combat Class (Level and spec): mastered Thief
Profession(Level and Spec): 10 Crafter :/
Town(if any): Panorama, of KO
Time on server: I think 10 or so months now, I really have no idea.
Why are you interested? Eagles bribed me, plus they have some crazy ass PvP'ers
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? A mastered Thief who own you up. I have some PvP skills as well as building, although I much prefer the PvP.
Normal Playing Time (CST): EST, on weekdays anywhere from 11-8, and on weekends from 10-10
Do you speak English?: Hell, English is the ONLY language I speak
Do you have a headset/microphone? Yea bro

-Recommended by Eagles(BUNCHANUMBERS)
-Sorry Ezmac, our guild just wasnt taking of, plus Eagles bribed me xD
Not a bribe! Just a pre-welcoming gift :D

B

Bingy1218

I might create a convo on forums or you can if you want arranging training sessions with guilders and other people in these sessions will we focus on this such as
. Mobility
. Risk Assessment
. Optional Advantage
. Etc...
Areas like the coal harbor battleground can be used and like barb said the archery arena is a small reasonable landscape to practice.

BulkPhase

Obsidian
( I have read all the above posts about applications being accepted and them not being processed quickly, etc. I'm just going to go ahead and put in my app though. Eagles did refer me to you guys and I'm not only having strong thoughts about joining, I'm wanting to join. I'm currently banned for one more day and I'll be on tomorrow.

I thought I'd go ahead and just quickly toss my app out there. )

IGN (In game name): Kahzo

Combat Class (Level and spec): 49 Dreadknight

Profession(Level and Spec): 26 Crafter ( I'm going Enchanter. )

Town(if any): None, I'm a free-lance.

Time on server: 7 months

Why are you interested?: I've fought with a couple of LB before and saw their skills, I've also been talked to by Eagles. He told me a bit about you guys, and I'm just interested in generally having a group of allies to go raiding with and have people to back up, and people to be backed up by.

What do you bring to Los Bandidos?: Decent building skills and quite good PvP skills. I'm not going to brag or anything, but I'm okay at killing people.

Normal Playing Time (CST): Weekdays around 3-6 hours, Weekend days anywhere from 3-8. ( All is dependent on school/work/etc. )

Do you speak English?: Of course

Do you have a headset/microphone? Yes

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Open recruitment for Los Bandidos will be temporarily closed. Applications will still be accepted, but don't expect a speedy or easy process with approvals.We've become quite large and I'd like to ensure we don't lose focus, or depreciate our overall product. I'll be instituting many teams in the near future, and I'd like everyone to keep practicing PvP and leveling. If you get a chance go and check out the archery range pvp area, familiarize yourself with it, I'd like to utilize it in the near future for scrimmages.
Seems as if I just made the cut :confused:. Oh, and alexhoff1, I'd like some of those lwcs you have there. Next time I get on I shall go about checking out those cords.

Fryguy

Wood
IGN (In game name): Fryguy0
Combat Class (Level and spec): Caster 18 :/ - Looking at wizard
Profession(Level and Spec): Crafter 25 -
Town(if any): None, former member of camalot and Barbas0ls British guardian angel!
Time on server: Week or so, played plenty before
Why are you interested? Used to play with Barbas0l been looking around for him
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? British Charm (copywrite)
Normal Playing Time (CST): 2 p.m - 11 p.m
Do you speak English?: Kinda...
Do you have a headset/microphone? Yep

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN (In game name): Fryguy0
Combat Class (Level and spec): Caster 18 :/ - Looking at wizard
Profession(Level and Spec): Crafter 25 -
Town(if any): None, former member of camalot and Barbas0ls British guardian angel!
Time on server: Week or so, played plenty before
Why are you interested? Used to play with Barbas0l been looking around for him
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? British Charm (copywrite)
Normal Playing Time (CST): 2 p.m - 11 p.m
Do you speak English?: Kinda...
Do you have a headset/microphone? Yep
I referred him here btw Barbasol . He needed someone to be with, so i told him about Los Bandidos.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Sedition is really fun, isn't it?
Yes, yes it is ;). They keep asking for our badges, and I keep tellin' em. "We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I DON'T HAVE TO SHOW YOU ANY STINKIN' BADGES!"

Sweord

Glowstone
I'm really glad the guild is getting so popular. ^^ I can't wait for tomorrow. I hand in a paper for school and then it's freedom for a week! Just need to finish that damn paper....

EDIT: I'm free! :D Also, what part of my post was it that you guys liked...? Don't give likes for my suffering.... ;_; (jk :p )

EDIT 2: Wow. I should keep this up. I'll end up with the most likes on the server. XD

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN (In game name): Plob5
Combat Class (Level and spec): Lvl 21 Paladin (Master Rogue)
Profession(Level and Spec): Lvl 18 Crafter xD
Town(if any): Panorama, (KO) <-- I left :p
Time on server: Well, been on since early March 2011.
Why are you interested? I've heard from my irl bud jayzy3, that you get some sweet, deals and good organized pvp, which is like my life :D
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? I bring a tank, a good laugh and some llamas :D.
Normal Playing Time (CST): Like 11-6pm CST
Do you speak English?: Yeah brah.
Do you have a headset/microphone? Yurperdoodles.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
oh man, forgot it was st. patty's day, got real real drunk, see you guys tomorrow:confused:
check the patch notes for tomorrow, some (sweet) class changes.

A

alexhoff1

I'm the 200th post :D

- will not be on a lot - start a convo on forums if you need something!