• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Los Bandidos] Neutral Evil (17)

A

alexhoff1

just for fun -

Who is the best builder in the guild? - Because alexhoff1 is looking for a builder to finish off the 26x26 plots top floor!

Information - you must supply your own mats (however if I like the design I will pay you) obsidian can be provided if necessary - 1 hour build time

Rules - Must be online while I am online, No stealing whatsoever from the plot, must not make a box like theme, and It should be fairly original.

Prizes! - 400c for whoever builds the best design - along with several other bonus items depending on how long it took! (less time = better reward!)

Start a convo on the forums or try to find me ingame to build - convo is probably better!

*This applys to people in Los Bandidos only!*

along with a few more contracts - Get a 10 kill streak and each kill after that I will simply pay you 2c! (must be atleast 5 kills to claim the money!) P.S. 10c for the killstreak aswell - must not kill newbies or noobs
*Only claim if you have screenshots! - start a convo or post under this forum thread!*

HAPPY HUNTING BANDIDOS!!!

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
Kahzo is hereby officially banned from Los Bandidos. He has been constantly killing new players, and our own members. He has also been giving intel to other players as to our party's position.

bhdXx.png

@Barbasol @alexhoff1 @Kahzo

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
@Barbasol @alexhoff1 I am getting a feeling that Los Bandidos is becoming too big. I think we need to start trimming the inactive members and ones that never roam with us.

Also, I am making a list of what we have as far as classes and their levels.

Alexhoff1-----55-----Wizard
Getcrazy------45-----Ninja
15935952-----55-----Dragoon
5pyPig--------33-----Cleric
Sweord-------55-----Disciple
Bingy1218----55-----Disciple

Sweord

Glowstone
Yep, still Disciple. But I may change to a more offensive class when I get the money (gonna take a while :p ). Also, didn't 159 go Wizard? Or did he go back to Dragoon?

A

alexhoff1

building competition is DONE

killstreaks are x2 reward now! (5 kill streaks now accepted!)

- On a side note I'm not playing until they fix the glitches that whatever makes it impossible to play as a wizard (unlimited slowness)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I had a Wizard with me when me and my 2 friends raped Safehaven/Los Bandidos yesterday, he did great. Fireball is back, wooh!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I had a Wizard with me when me and my 2 friends raped Safehaven/Los Bandidos yesterday, he did great. Fireball is back, wooh!

This+_3418b1dc6360172f9e8fd7fbde7451b2.jpg
Unable to see that picture... It was 3v6 so the AoE attacks really helped, however bringing 2 rangers in close combat is never smart... Bingy dealt a great deal of damage though, before i managed to take him out. I didn't even use improved chat, so i had to bind skills to actual items. Please come again, it was so much fun. (Not to mention all the loot)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Point 1) Safe haven and Los Bandidos are unaffiliated.
Point 2) If you don't stop posting unrelated garbage on my thread I'm contacting a mod/admin @EtKEnn

Had a week straight of work last week, so I haven't been too active. I need a PM from everyone who is interested in PvP teams. I'm going to be organizing scrimmages soon.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
All the members we fought were in Los Bandidos and many of them was also from Safehaven (Pringle, Cata, Hatchy, Kitty, Bingy)

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
All the members we fought were in Los Bandidos and many of them was also from Safehaven (Pringle, Cata, Hatchy, Kitty, Bingy)

Funny how you say ALL of the ones you fought were Los Bandidos. Check our member list again. You are borderline trolling our thread and it needs to stop now. I see no relevant posts from you, ever since you were kindly booted from our guild. Now go take care of your town and help it not fail, instead of trolling our thread.