• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Los Bandidos] Neutral Evil (17)

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN (In game name):15935952
Combat Class (Level and spec):dragoon 47

Profession(Level and Spec):merchant 30
Town(if any):light forge
Time on server:2months
Why are you interested?i always go raid with you.
What do you bring to Los Bandidos?i lve next to your plot and been with guys the couple last days
Normal Playing Time (CST):5:00
Do you speak English?:yes
Do you have a headset/microphone? yes

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Los Bandidos 15935952 . I'll update the thread and member list after finals tomorrow morning. I wont be around much until then. Keep up the ass kickin guys ;)

Sweord

Glowstone
Why can't you leave that between Wole and 159? If he can keep himself in the town and the guild without bothering anyone or anyone knowing, why do you have to go and point it out? If he could keep the two from conflicting he could probably have been in both, but unfortunately he probably is going to have to leave LF when Wole looks at this.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Los Bandidos presents a tricky situation for many people. If anyone ever has an issue (member or non, even town-leaders) please feel free to send me a conversation invite and we can discuss complicated issues further.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
I was in Altum when I joined, and thanks to the asshole 0xThoth, I did not leave with all of my belongings. But you will find 159, that it is better to be a part of a guild, than part of a town with an asshole mayor. I learned the hard way. D:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
EtKEnn please keep quiet (once again), you don't have the right to control people. 159 can do what he likes, and if Canterlot don't like it then, he can join safehaven if he wants?
I do have the right to control people... So yeah... I just told him that he couldn't be LF and LB. I won't keep quiet, because i try to be helpful unlike others here. I think you should shut your mouth before you shit your leg and make me angry.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Why can't you leave that between Wole and 159? If he can keep himself in the town and the guild without bothering anyone or anyone knowing, why do you have to go and point it out? If he could keep the two from conflicting he could probably have been in both, but unfortunately he probably is going to have to leave LF when Wole looks at this.
Did you read what i said? "You can't be a member of XD and LB at the same time," it's stated by the XD council.

Sweord

Glowstone
Did you read what i said? "You can't be a member of XD and LB at the same time," it's stated by the XD council.
Still, the issue was not yours to meddle in. I was in fact a LB member for quite a while before I had to choose between town or guild, and I think that the topic should have been between 159 and Wole. 159 understood that raiding XD was not allowed while in one of their towns, as I did, and he refrained from doing so after he was told that. Also, I do not know where you get that Los Bandidos raids XD towns so often, the only towns raided by us (and this does not include me as I have only left Belegost recently) were usually Newerth and sometimes Nevermore. Truth be told, while NuclearCouch and I were in Lightforge and Belegost, respectively, we were the people that:
  1. Got LB to help them when raided.
  2. Helped exclude the two towns from LB raids due to our affiliation.
So, hopefully you can leave what we do in our guild and the people that apply for us alone.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Still, the issue was not yours to meddle in. I was in fact a LB member for quite a while before I had to choose between town or guild, and I think that the topic should have been between 159 and Wole. 159 understood that raiding XD was not allowed while in one of their towns, as I did, and he refrained from doing so after he was told that. Also, I do not know where you get that Los Bandidos raids XD towns so often, the only towns raided by us (and this does not include me as I have only left Belegost recently) were usually Newerth and sometimes Nevermore. Truth be told, while NuclearCouch and I were in Lightforge and Belegost, respectively, we were the people that:
  1. Got LB to help them when raided.
  2. Helped exclude the two towns from LB raids due to our affiliation.
So, hopefully you can leave what we do in our guild and the people that apply for us alone.
Did you see my tag on WoleverEntun, it was because it was Entun's responsibiliy to give the information about LB and XD to his townies. Since i saw 159 apply and Entun hadn't talked with him yet, i thought i should just give him a simple and short advice about XD and LB. I have every right to help out my friends in LF and any other XD towns for that sake. LB has helped us, yes. But they have also abused region perms in Newerth (one of the oldest towns on HC) and robbed some of their members blind. If you see our enemy list it clearly says Los Bandidos, you can't be in a guild that is the enemy of your town. (Partly why i left/was kicked, Barbas0l did it to make Canterlot more safe against accusasion of ''Harbouring enemies'', since me and some townies was LB members. I am grateful that Barbasol did it, and i am still very much a friend with most people in Los Bandidos, considering i was their 4rd member)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Let's clear this all up

I have purposefully excluded Los Bandidos from any sort of alliance. I have purposefully ordered attacks on all the different kingdoms and towns. As a fully functioning bandit/thieves guild, we cannot and will not accept alliances. I completely understand that some people can't raid certain towns because of personal alliances, this is completely understandable and okay by me. Organized crime presents many opportunities and difficulties. As a general rule of thumb, towns and kingdoms will not like us (I can't blame them, we are bandits after all.) Any situations involving town allegiance and guild membership can and should be handled privately. I am always available for conversations between applicants and their town leaders. I can assure you that we can always find a solution to any issue involving alliances. WE ARE NOT TROLLS! I created this guild for people who either A) weren't interested in being part of a town, but wanted to PvP with other people, or B) were part of a town, but wanted to join an unaffiliated PvP focused organization.
Our goals are not to bring down other players on this server, but to elevate ourselves as PvP'ers and pursue economic prosperity for Los Bandidos and it's members.

I must remind and urge everyone, please do not use this thread to argue about political situations ( EtKEnn ) Please use private conversations, as they help keep emotional outbursts and name-calling to a minimum. I will not allow this thread to become an argument, and I will take whatever measures necessary to ensure that doesn't happen. Last warning (@everyone) :mad:

Side-note - I have never, and will never, request someone to abuse region permissions. I obviously cannot control people's actions in this game, but I expect all Los Bandidos member to follow our guild rules (which includes following server rules) Any questions or issues can be addressed with me personally via conversations.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Is Los Bandidos attending at the PvP tournament? If you do and need more people (10 per team max), i would love to help. (Level 44 Samurai). I will of course pay my part of the cost to attend.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yet it is too much to ask of me to depend on a town members word that he will not simply Go completely LB and rob the town before he knows we left. it is not a simple matter of saying "We only raided NM and Newerth, not you" Because we are Honour-Bound to defend our allies and we simply cannot be friendly with those who attack our allies. I am sorry 159, you are not kicked out of LF but you will have to choose between the town and the guild, LF has been betrayed too many times by people who we thought were friends and then looted us blind. I must respect the ruling of our King and Council. Sorry Barbasol for intruding in this thread, I just wish to clear everything up and present a clear choice for 159, town or Guild.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
All good WoleverEntun , I completely understand your position. As a town leader you must protect your citizens by whatever means necessary. Some towns/kingdoms will not allow their citizens to be both citizen/bandit, and some will. No hard feelings from Los Bandidos either way. 15935952 you're always welcome in Los Bandidos, but I understand if prior commitments interfere.