• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Los Bandidos] Neutral Evil (17)

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
EtKenn stop whining about this, you spammed our chat with this 9Safehaven), "_KittyGotWet_ stole from us" please stop, other people can make theses decisions, not you. Also I know _KittyGotWet_ (Michael) in real life so stop ok. He is a good person. I find it funny how he has joined many other towns and never stole.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
EtKenn stop whining about this, you spammed our chat with this 9Safehaven), "_KittyGotWet_ stole from us" please stop, other people can make theses decisions, not you. Also I know _KittyGotWet_ (Michael) in real life so stop ok. He is a good person. I find it funny how he has joined many other towns and never stole.
Wtf are you talking about? I've never been in Safehaven's chat. I have mentioned it one time to Pringle on your town thread.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Pringle285 , Welcome to Los Bandidos. I've seen you around and feel you would be a great asset to Los Bandidos. KittyGotWet and lhatchy1 , I'd like to discuss kitty's app. privately, I'll send you both a conversation invitation.;) Sorry I haven't been on except for crazy hours lately, I've got two midterms soon, one tomorrow and one Friday. I'll be updating the guild thread soon with our new goals and job information. I like to think of it as Los Bandidos Phase II :D Lot of new exciting opportunities coming soon! Everyone keep up the good work, keep on leveling. Soon they will be implementing new level change rules ( you can switch classes before you master, and still retain all your xp in that class) This will give is more opportunity to try different raid team compositions and competition team compositions (stay tuned for more info on our new PvP teams;) ) . I'm glad everyone is on here and active, let's try and be more constructive on this thread though :cool: Feel free to post ideas for raising coin on here. If it's something you think requires secrecy, send me a conversation. I'm all ears and I check forums pretty frequently.

I need to address something that includes everyone, and I'm not targeting anyone with this statement.

When representing Los Bandidos please keep it professional. When you raid with us, use the guild channel, use the guild thread, or use the guild TS I strongly urge you to keep the useless banter, any form of trolling, shouting, and general hating to an absolute minimum. We've become quite large, this isn't a bad thing, but it can become complicated. I have no issue excusing people from the guild, ANY form of treason or misrepresentation of Los Bandidos can and may result in expulsion. I'll be acquiring another TS channel soon, which will help tremendously. I'll also begin tryouts and recruitment for our two new organized PvP teams (this doesn't mean if you're not on the team you don't get to raid with us, quite the opposite in fact ;), more info soon)

I believe I've developed a pretty solid method for contracts and ways to get you guys more opportunities for PvP and coin ;) Stay tuned!

Sweord

Glowstone
Awesome, I'd love to try out for the PvP teams. ^^ After I master Disciple I'm probably going to go Rogue and then Ninja/Thief.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
I would also love to be in a team, and TBH if there are so many of us, why not do as many teams as are needed.

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Barbasol thank you for accepting me into your guild and just to let you know i have returned to ranger, i didnt get on with paladin