• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

List of Current Impossibilities with Skills/Plugins

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Could you add the smart moving plugin, there is a version of smart moving that works with bukkit servers. it is a very well made mod, and it would be a lot of fun. it adds a lot of mobility to the game. plus it keeps updated. its on the minecraftforums.
link to plugin: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/361430-146smp-smart-moving/
Probably won't happen. Smart Moving requires everyone to have it installed on their computer, unless they want to miss out on the moving, which would suck if you were fighting someone with it, because suddenly, they're only one block high and climbs in safety through a one block hole. Unless it got some update so you don't need to have it installed on the client PCs.
EDIT: From the FAQ
#15: I want to install Smart Moving at my server. Will everyone need to install client side Smart Moving to join my server after the server installation?
No, depending on which server you run, all clients will eventually need to have ModLoader and ModLoaderMp or Minecraft Forge installed!

In that case all non Smart Moving clients will not send any Smart Moving packets to the server and will ignore all recieved Smart Moving packets from the server.

However, in case you run a ModLoaderMp server all clients need ModLoaderMp installed and in case you run a Minecraft Forge server all clients need Minecraft Forge installed to work at all.

Only case you run a standard Bukkit server you clients do not need any other mods installed.

durmaster

Iron
As we all know, blocking with a sword is extremely useful, and I was wondering if since some classes weapons aren't swords, could it be changed to make that class be able to use their main weapon to block?

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
As we all know, blocking with a sword is extremely useful, and I was wondering if since some classes weapons aren't swords, could it be changed to make that class be able to use their main weapon to block?
I believe Sword blocking doesnt even work in Herocraft anyway.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
As it requires Forge for all players, we're most certainly not going to dabble in getting Herocraft working on Forge AND bukkit at the same time. The two server API's aren't majorly compatible and under uses and customization that Herocraft does, it most certainly will break.

Im guessing we can suggest plugins that could be used for installation/trial ?
You can try to make suggestions for ideas and such, if a plugin has already the idea implemented, you can link it. We won't however throw it on RPG but may throw it onto RPG TEST instead if it clears our requirements.