• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

List of Current Impossibilities with Skills/Plugins

I read that armor reductions are impossible.
Are armor reductions possible in the form of armor item removal and reapplication? People tell me it has been the source of duplication bugs but disarm has no such bugs. What is holding this back?

Sleaker

Retired Staff
it's clunky and doesn't work well, it also doesn't do anything against people who simply aren't wearing armor. so that makes it much less effective.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Can players be made immune to fire?
EDIT: I'm a moron again. There's a vanilla buff for that. -_(\

F

~Falker57~

What about those plugins that give you a message when you enter the region? Cant you say like when the player enters the region give player buff when it gets the leave message take buff away?I dont even think you need a message.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
@~Falker57~ - could if we programmed something like, Multitallented does this a lot in one of his plugins, and it's not that hard to do. We just haven't been focusing on it very much as it's not a huge quality boost. There are other areas that really need to get worked on (difficulty of mobs at different levels, etc).

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Maybe extending the health points of the pig that was summoned to use piggify? Is that possible?

TheBirdBag

Stone
Is it possible to alter the text from when music starts playing (from a jukebox) on a Spoutcraft client? Or even better, a normal Minecraft client? If it was I had a few ideas.