• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How to kill Xmjay

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
What? Please explain where this is coming from...
Err, they've been babbling on about how I should get Macros when they know how many times I explained to them that I can't get it to work (because when I connect, I lose connection, and after hours of testing, it's Macro Mod that's causing me to be unable to play on HC), in which I told them that I can't 'cause it doesn't work, and my mayor, Leo said "Then you're not much use without it"...

That fired the shots so I went all out on him, and he kicked me from AD and Sentinel chat, which probably was a dear warning that I will be kicked from Sentinel and from AD itself if I continue on with that behavior...

Avoir

Obsidian
Err, they've been babbling on about how I should get Macros when they know how many times I explained to them that I can't get it to work (because when I connect, I lose connection, and after hours of testing, it's Macro Mod that's causing me to be unable to play on HC), in which I told them that I can't 'cause it doesn't work, and my mayor, Leo said "Then you're not much use without it"...

That fired the shots so I went all out on him, and he kicked me from AD and Sentinel chat, which probably was a dear warning that I will be kicked from Sentinel and from AD itself if I continue on with that behavior...
Join EH then! I don't really care if you don't have macros.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
...Don't you only select certain people and leave the terrible PvPers alone, along with a 1-week surveillance?

Besides, even if all of AD hates me, which is pretty much true now, I won't leave them, since I treat them as my friend. I don't know about them, but I do... If they hate me, that's fine with me...

Sure we get into nasty fights like earlier... but we all learn later on, and I always think about what have I done after such fights....

I do treat the people of AD as my friend, although they don't return the favor and reply in a seemingly hurting or insulting way.. Yes I do have my bad days (which is getting more common as I grow), only thing I can tell you in that case is: just don't fire the shots, or you might expect to see something unpleasant from me...

Last edited:

Avoir

Obsidian
...Don't you only select certain people and leave the terrible PvPers alone, along with a 1-week surveillance?

Besides, even if all of AD hates me, which is pretty much true now, I won't leave them, since I treat them as my friend. I don't know about them, but I do... If they hate me, that's fine with me...

Sure we get into nasty fights like earlier... but we all learn later on, and I always think about what have I done after such fights....

I do treat the people of AD as my friend, although they don't return the favor and reply in a seemingly hurting or insulting way.. Yes I do have my bad days (which is getting more common as I grow), only thing I can tell you in that case is: just don't fire the shots, or you might expect to see something unpleasant from me...
No I'm only doing that to the people that want to pvp in my town, I need members.Members attract other towns to mine which in return makes more pvp.

It's ok Kenster, I still like you.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Last post on this and I'm done:

@Xhazed At the very least, Take the no-scopes back to CoD where they belong, stop being so obnoxious, we all know what kind of person you are, if you don't that's not my problem.
P.S. Try to improve your grammer somewhat, you're causing me more mental anguish trying to decipher what the hell you're saying than you are with your actual insults. Commas are your friend. "GeeGee Nur HurpaDee"

@JupiterRome Keep facepalming bud, maybe you'll smack some sense into your head eventually. Though more likely you're just slappin' Xhazed's junk since your nose is so far up his rear.

In conclusion, keep on keepin' on guys, no shits given, gimme your best, it's all pointless at the end of the day.
1v1 me ill 420 ire no scope your ass until it bleeds sheep...
BTW Xhazed junk is very nice and toned

Xhazed

Portal
Last post on this and I'm done:

@Xhazed At the very least, Take the no-scopes back to CoD where they belong, stop being so obnoxious, we all know what kind of person you are, if you don't that's not my problem.
P.S. Try to improve your grammer somewhat, you're causing me more mental anguish trying to decipher what the hell you're saying than you are with your actual insults. Commas are your friend. "GeeGee Nur HurpaDee"

@JupiterRome Keep facepalming bud, maybe you'll smack some sense into your head eventually. Though more likely you're just slappin' Xhazed's junk since your nose is so far up his rear.

In conclusion, keep on keepin' on guys, no shits given, gimme your best, it's all pointless at the end of the day.
Its not mu grammer its just pretty hard to use iphone bro

Status
Not open for further replies.