• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How to kill Xmjay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Last post on this and I'm done:

@Xhazed At the very least, Take the no-scopes back to CoD where they belong, stop being so obnoxious, we all know what kind of person you are, if you don't that's not my problem.
P.S. Try to improve your grammer somewhat, you're causing me more mental anguish trying to decipher what the hell you're saying than you are with your actual insults. Commas are your friend. "GeeGee Nur HurpaDee"

@JupiterRome Keep facepalming bud, maybe you'll smack some sense into your head eventually. Though more likely you're just slappin' Xhazed's junk since your nose is so far up his rear.

In conclusion, keep on keepin' on guys, no shits given, gimme your best, it's all pointless at the end of the day.
That will just keep them going by the way. Plus trying to change Cameron and Jupiter is impossible. They are both trolls. They are also my entertainment :D

Xhazed

Portal
Xmjay is the worst PVPer in here he pvps whit his mom he does they wasd and his mom is the mouse thats why he hits fast cause she is good at moving that han prett fast @just_reign can confirm

just_reign

Stone
i love miners. how meny dix du has u up in but hole circle thing mane. y r u so bad @ dis geam. i meen like pls stop feding our teem and ples lern 2 gut godd for jesos hanakuh sakes man!!11

just_reign

Stone
love miner what is imply when u r alredy bed. u can not evn 1 v1 a can and not get it stuck in youare but hole! LOL nice 1 justreigon. thanks man1!!!111!

Status
Not open for further replies.