• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How to kill Xmjay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I can think of a couple people in this tread who need to get forum banned or their post count reset, as it turned into a post padding fest.

He is the best and it seems u think you are the best, i dont like people that are cocky and even worse over a game........ GG NO RE

The absolute hypocrisy of this post... omg.

I can think of a couple people in this tread who need to get forum banned or their post count reset, as it turned into a post padding fest.

Leave em be bud, just a bunch of little kids bickering amongst themselves who's sandcastle is better.

Xhazed

Portal
The absolute hypocrisy of this post... omg.

Leave em be bud, just a bunch of little kids bickering amongst themselves who's sandcastle is better.
How im i being a hypocrit, there is proof that xmjay is the better pvper /pvp too im not going by "he is in my town so he has to be better", im going by h facts so sont fucking say im the hipocrit. THANK YOU and peace brah

How im i being a hypocrit, there is proof that xmjay is the better pvper /pvp too im not going by "he is in my town so he has to be better", im going by h facts so sont fucking say im the hipocrit. THANK YOU and peace brah
It's so hard to read what you type.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I read the first page and the sixth page here so... I don't know anything in between. I just wanted to post here because you people are crazy and have terrible grammar.
#UmbraUndefeated, #TCorDie, #Freepers, #Altum, #Eclipse, #Unholy, #Aldenshire, #Gravkoc, #LO, #AD, #XD, #FE, #OS, #RA, #Templars #alexhoffOP

Because all I see from you is shit talking in regards to peoples pvp skills, you are the virtual embodiment of cockiness dude. My comment was directed at that, It wasn't about who is better than who at pvp.

Xhazed

Portal
Because all I see from you is shit talking in regards to peoples pvp skills, you are the virtual embodiment of cockiness dude. My comment was directed at that, It wasn't about who is better than who at pvp.
Lol i only called kimshrim bad and i said pickle or w.e that he is not the best not saying he is bad just saying that xMjay is better why do i say that, well because /pvp top so yea dont just type shit out broH AND HOW im i being cocky if i had not talked about me at all maybe once but it was cause i did kill him and i didnt say i was the best so yea buddy GG NO RE somwhere else

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@Xhazed is best pvper and if he dis-agrees this he sucks and is newb

edit* gg no re you newb ;)
Lol i only called kimshrim bad and i said pickle or w.e that he is not the best not saying he is bad just saying that xMjay is better why do i say that, well because /pvp top so yea dont just type shit out broH AND HOW im i being cocky if i had not talked about me at all maybe once but it was cause i did kill him and i didnt say i was the best so yea buddy GG NO RE somwhere else
gg xhazed ur bad obviously

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
I read the first page and the sixth page here so... I don't know anything in between. I just wanted to post here because you people are crazy and have terrible grammar.
#UmbraUndefeated, #TCorDie, #Freepers, #Altum, #Eclipse, #Unholy, #Aldenshire, #Gravkoc, #LO, #AD, #XD, #FE, #OS, #RA, #Templars #alexhoffOP
this is a good post cuz umbraundefeated was first

Last post on this and I'm done:

@Xhazed At the very least, Take the no-scopes back to CoD where they belong, stop being so obnoxious, we all know what kind of person you are, if you don't that's not my problem.
P.S. Try to improve your grammer somewhat, you're causing me more mental anguish trying to decipher what the hell you're saying than you are with your actual insults. Commas are your friend. "GeeGee Nur HurpaDee"

@JupiterRome Keep facepalming bud, maybe you'll smack some sense into your head eventually. Though more likely you're just slappin' Xhazed's junk since your nose is so far up his rear.

In conclusion, keep on keepin' on guys, no shits given, gimme your best, it's all pointless at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.