• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How to kill Xmjay

Status
Not open for further replies.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
No one from DB is good. They are all awful pvp'rs. I'm not flaming here. I am telling the gods honest truth. They are far beyond delusional. They kill brand new players and think they have accomplished the impossible. It is a joke.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@w0nd3rb0y beat jpenguin and naxet 2v1 gg no re..... Yeah Ik for a fact your better then me, and db is like dead if you didn't notice but I could still kill pretty much all of them 1v1, point was glacial was 2 classes that we're insanely op last map and blamed everyone else when we lost....... And on the db being good say who we have to beat to be good because yeah when they attack were gunna kill them but tbh most of them log on us even if it's just me and their a master Druid, but again on the "good" a lot of your better pvpers

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
And @jasonc1111 posting agree on glacials post thing about me being good? Everytime you tried to kill me at demonswood I beat your and tray with like damb and vendicer 1-3 times before you killed me you can't play any classes without water breathing cuz u can only get kills when they dround getting to you, I beat you on test as disciple with a stick loosing 0 hp gg no re..... and if we really wanna see me wrecking you guys post the vid of us raiding you once I got there...,,,

Avoir

Obsidian
No one from DB is good. They are all awful pvp'rs. I'm not flaming here. I am telling the gods honest truth. They are far beyond delusional. They kill brand new players and think they have accomplished the impossible. It is a joke.
The trash talk so hard, DB doesn't exist anymore old man, sit down.

Status
Not open for further replies.