• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH YOUR NAME

Joka10

Soulsand
My name has nothing to do with jokes whatsoever. I know it looks that way but it doesn't. It's purely coincidence. How it was really formed is a dark seeecrett... I guess it isn't really dark but it sounds cool to say that :p

The 10 is just because I officially bought MC in 2010. I had been playing under a different account since mid-later '09, but the username was long so I just changed.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
My name is from EQOA, where I briefly played a level 16 Dark Elf Shadowknight when I went to my friend's house. I've been using it since, Before that, I was known briefly as Darkmattermojo, and then TheKiller, until tons of retarded noobs started using "TheKiller" and disgraced my ORIGINAL NAME. ;)

I've briefly used Vexorian, Gakusei, Pathogen, and am quite famously known as Stridex on world of warcraft.

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
I'm a fucking perv who likes making sex puns as an in game name.
It is a quote from the famous voice actor Nolan North. It was said in a comic con interview with the team behind Uncharted.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
The name Aerokii came from ???? and it means ????

Seriously I don't even have a preferred pronunciation, but I've been using it for about a decade and don't remember how I got it.

Catmario12

Wood
I got my name from literally the fact that I like cats and I have fun playing Mario games
I did not get it from the extremely difficult game called Cat Mario that I didn't even know about until a year ago.
The 12 is just added because Catmario was taken.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I've developed a couple of nicks for myself over the past few years, I don't really remember when Zaspar came into play. Thinking about it, it may have been about a year ago, give or take, since my join date on minecraftforum is about a year ago.

Anyway, the name itself: Real name, only the first letter "K" is replaced by a "Z" for maximum Secretly we are gay. Zaspar is now my primary IGN.

Aanokint

Obsidian
Aanokint originated from when i started videogaming. i was still singleplayering it. i had previously used Dart(LoD fan aww yeah) but it wasnt original. When i played star wars battlefront(nostalgia!!! D':) i wanted another account name. i had already used dart. sooooooo.....<IRL name>+<Anakin Skywalker>=Aanokint. Also 15 in game coins to the first person who guesses my real name who doesnt know me personally already.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Aanokint originated from when i started videogaming. i was still singleplayering it. i had previously used Dart(LoD fan aww yeah) but it wasnt original. When i played star wars battlefront(nostalgia!!! D':) i wanted another account name. i had already used dart. sooooooo.....<IRL name>+<Anakin Skywalker>=Aanokint. Also 15 in game coins to the first person who guesses my real name who doesnt know me personally already.
Aaron?

agentjwall

Godly
There was an old thread but I might as well copy/paste it here <.<
My name has an absurd amount of depth to it. Being the nerd/bookworm/philosopher that I am, I guess it makes sense though...

Usually Spelled: Agent J Wall

Agent:
A play on words, usually associated with a 'secret agent' but also means "one who acts on behalf of another" out of my tendency to act as a mediator within disputes.

J:
An uncommon letter in the English alphabet that stands for a word nobody has ever guessed... (I can't reveal all of my secrets now can I?) 500c If someone can guess it

Wall:
Derived from Wallace or Wally, referring to my internet pseudonym Wally Bricks. Also a pun because walls are made of bricks. Finally, it is a reference to my love for defensive strategy (Back in the day, when AoE II was all the rage, I would build at least 3 walls surrounding my city with a ridiculous number of towers to boot!)

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
There was an old thread but I might as well copy/paste it here <.<
My name has an absurd amount of depth to it. Being the nerd/bookworm/philosopher that I am, I guess it makes sense though...

Usually Spelled: Agent J Wall

Agent:
A play on words, usually associated with a 'secret agent' but also means "one who acts on behalf of another" out of my tendency to act as a mediator within disputes.

J:
An uncommon letter in the English alphabet that stands for a word nobody has ever guessed... (I can't reveal all of my secrets now can I?) 500c If someone can guess it

Wall:
Derived from Wallace or Wally, referring to my internet pseudonym Wally Bricks. Also a pun because walls are made of bricks. Finally, it is a reference to my love for defensive strategy (Back in the day, when AoE II was all the rage, I would build at least 3 walls surrounding my city with a ridiculous number of towers to boot!)

J - Jolly? :3