• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH YOUR NAME

Shadeking

Gold
Well what can i say....
I played alot of oblivion before starting playing minecraft and my character was named The Shade
Shade was taken therefor shadeking.
And i always liked rouge/ninja classes...

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Could have sworn this was done before...

At any rate, D. azureus. Blue poison dart frogs. Blue/Azure has always been among my favorite colors, when I made the account I had a thing for pretentious Latin-sounding words (still do, actually...), and Daz/Dazu worked out to be a neat little nickname.

The whole name sounds better if you imitate an Italian.

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm 28. But when i was 14 i played FAR to much NeoPets, And my name was The lost kingdom, So i kinda used that for everything (even Xbox live) After a while ppl on XBL just called me Lost, so i changed every thing, and here i am now...

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
Some guy on XBL had the name Dugler, and I miss pronounced his name and said Doogler, the end

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
I just chucked "ness" on the end of my name once when i was younger upon joining a game, stuck with it ever since. o:

Leesbian would be my other alternative.. not that youll see that anywhere else unlike Leeness other than HC lol. >:]
leeeeeen is another alternative
>: O

@gooscar

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Kourne - branching off from Khorne "God of Chaos", played too much Warhammer I guess... Also sometimes named Corn, God of agriculture. *g*
Also known as Toprope in a lot of other games/forums.
Mostly called old man gandalf from my fellow citizens...

Fenraith

Stone
I'm a fantasy/medieval freak, so I brainstormed many different names around that genre until I came up with this one.
I've used it for almost a year now, if I'm correct.

impulsepaci

Legacy Supporter 6
Changed my gamertag on xbox live to pacifist that name was alredy taken so one of the suggestions was impulsepacifist i picked that and shortened the name to just impulsepaci
:3

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Was using translators to come up with a cool (IMO) name.

I took the name/word "Operative" (how I tend to play) and translated it here: Greek/English
and came up with Drastikos.
The name also occurs to me as a name a dragon would use and I like dragons.
So Drastikos it was!

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
Played Adventure Quest as a kid (on there they had something known as ebil, instead of evil), fooled around with friends on Runescape and made the ebil clan. Then eventually it evolved into this.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
My name was based after a professional CS player back in 03 - 04 who represented Australia in the WCG back in those times, he was known as jackaL.oxey (not 100% accurate though on this info) - I just made a simple letter change I guess and became Oxea!

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
I played a game called PP3d and my name was extremely rude and was changed to 'Player_189' lmao.. and ever since then i've used it but with 'The_' in mc :D

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
My family's first computer was a Microsoft WebTV. We could only use it when Mom wasn't on the phone. I had to register a name for the chat channels and I chose my favorite game, Starfox 64. My username was Reddfox. I later changed it to R3ddfox when I bought Minecraft.

I once was known as Stoopid_Munky because of the Robot Chicken show. At the end a guy says "stupid monkey" and it makes a monkey sound.

After a few months I got tired of the same old name, and was using StumbleUpon as inspiration. This website came up about Spy Pig, a program that companies use to spy on employee emails. Thus, 5pyPig was born.