• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH YOUR NAME

jwalters93

Wood
J - First initial
walters - Last name
93 - Year I was born.

Jwalters93. Pretty simple. But I've started to use TheFirstRedNinja for other stuff.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
I'm LDS (Mormon).
LDS stands for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, coming from Latter-Day Saints.
<--- My first name, spelled as SOME people think its pronounced (die-lawn?!)
Wrong. Pronounced (Die-len) or (Die-lin), or nicknamed (Diel).

Die-LAN was how I pronounced it xD. Ya know like, internet connection...
Any ways, AQ worlds, played to much, made a arcane Mage on WoW. Here I am now.
BTW arcangrove was a place lol

cubone285

Wood
Cubone is my favorite pokemon, and a few years ago I had a really good friend and his username on runescape ended with 985 so I just substituted the 9 with a 2 (my favorite number). :)

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, back when I was 10 I was trying to sign up for Runescape, and found out that I needed a username. I wanted something catchy, something that had a ring to it. I instantly though "well, three sounds kind of catchy. Now all I need is something that rhymes with three..." and thus, after playing around with syllables, Keache3 was born. Then, after I quit RS and WoW, I came around to Starcraft 2, and decided to revive the legacy. I've used it as all my screen names ever since.

Without the three. Numbers make it less badass.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Kinda wanna Necro this threads

FuckBitchesGetPaper Was taken

and I was obessed with like mythology

BronyAlex

Legacy Supporter 9
Bro-ny (Changes to broster if I don't put a dash...) - I'm a fan of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
Alex - My name...

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Devoted-worker This was point on a phrase "That devoted worker" which was used to discribe me ... cuz I actually care about school and things I like XD ( Yes I am devoted to herocraft mahahahahah Free labor! :3 )

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
DefaultTexture is something that is pretty self explanatory, although before I made this account I used arcticj609.

When I first got X-box (without x-box live) and played halo reach, the random callsign given to me was J609. When I made my live account, I named it SpartanJ609. After that account got hacked, I made the account ArcticJ609, as it happened during the winter months.

DefaultTexture is something I use only for minecraft. For other things, I use ArcticJ

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
If any of you actually remember me...

I made this code, as children do in middle school, to speak and write notes in class that sounds completely unintelligable, but to someone who knows the code, it makes perfect sense. Every letter corresponds to one, two, or three letters.
A = Ze
L = Ca
E = Se
X = O

Thus, it's just my name, Alex

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I tried to use Irishman as an account name on Xbox live but it was taken. So it auto directed me to irishman81 and I've kept it for pretty much every game account I've made.

Y

ytiggidmas

used to be samdaman123 on psn, call of duty/gta4 so once i switched over to pc gaming it became XxSamdamanxX

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
79155i873F7A9A5F7D6850

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
Well mines pretty boring/simple/lame

Starting off with the MC
Well I first used this name for minecraft, but Was also into rap music at the time, and MC means 'master of ceremonies' which is kinda a rap term, idk really.

Then this one is easy, I' m a bit Derpy so it fits.

And 12 because I felt it needed a number and I like the number 12' nuff said.

Thanks for reading

~mc

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
Agedbear is the user name my brother uses on all his gaming profiles and my account was originally his before he stopped playing Minecraft on PC. The name I usually use, and will return to when Mojang allows the changing of names, is FuzyLogick. It's spelled wrong on purpose as a play on words of a sort, meaning warped logic. My way of thinking has always been a bit skewed but I usually end up at the same end point as others.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
My name is Kenneth. Took away the H, placed the last two letters in front and made half of the letters in capital. Vola, EtKEnn.

I don't remember why I made it like that though, it originated when I had to make up a name for my YT account 5-6 years ago.