• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeroTEK - The Resurrection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Time Zone: CST
How long have you been playing on HeroCraft: Over a year, since March '11

What is your experience withTekkit mods: No experience, haha!
What is your favorite Tekkit mod and why: I don't know anything about Tekkit, unfortunately!
Which Tekkit mod is your 'area of expertise': None of them!
Can you lead a group to finish a project or would you be better with a strong leader: Yes, yes I can. If I am shown/told what to do of course.
Reason you should be accepted: I was told by Barnubus to apply so that I could help her/you all build the spawn to the Tekkit server/world.
Additional Info: I just want to help build the spawn/whatever else needs to be built :) and test whatever needs to be tested of course!

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Awesome... I really appreciate the updates and feedback. We will certainly take those suggestions in for the final build/release. Anything we can do to keep EE would be better than pulling it out.. Have you had a chance to look at these specific patches/fixes? Any additional feedback and or suggestions you can provide on these will also help on the final EE decisioning. Thanks again for your help thus far!!

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/patch-for-ee-mining-tools-no-more-griefing-with-them.6642/
-- This allows block breakage, griefing from EE Tools to be rolled back as well as work with the Towny / Residences protections if we decide to go that route.
http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/plugin-alchemistfix-fix-for-alchemist-chest-dupe-bug.17802/
-- This fixes the Alchem Chest dupe issue by causing it to empty the chest, drop all the items, then break it.
http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/ee-blazerod-macerating-patch.22302/
-- This one also has a patch for bonemeal and a suggestion for dark room exploits is to disable the use of Bone Meal on Deployers through RedPower permission tables, oh and on CC Turtles.

There are also several more fixes in this thread:
http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/known-fixes.22447/

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tekkitcustomizer/
http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tekkit-restrict/

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
I have in fact looked at all of those and think they would be a great addition to have along with EE. This minimizes my list by alot.

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Skaduush I never applied. I would now, but I have a paper to write.
No Problem Hydro, your contributions via forum have been helpful thus far. Hopefully we will have something for you to work on when you are ready. The team seems to be working hard to get it all to come together.. Papers/Work comes first :)

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
I have in fact looked at all of those and think they would be a great addition to have along with EE. This minimizes my list by alot.
Sounds good, I will run through a fully patched EE setup locally when i get back home (driving back tomorrow morning.. 5 hours away from home) .. I would still really like to be able to successfully de/re compile the EE class files.. that may be something we have to add back in after launch..

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Back from my family visit.. Check out my mom's art if you are interested: (link)

So checking out the mothership, glad to see teams making progress in some areas, still A TON left to finish. I'm going to start work on carving up the underside and getting is set more like a ship and less like a collection of stalactites, which worked for Zeal, but not for our ship ;) we will still have several projections that are similar to the old Zeal structure but something we can run wires through or hide lighting and redstone within. Keep it up team, thanks again for the help!!

I'm thinking more like this. (just INVERTED spikes at the bottom...)
WEB10041-2003_640.jpg

where the protrusions are clustered around the rim and at the bottom but smooth or domed between..

EDIT: hehe.. just did a full replacement of the stone with Steel Blocks for the Ship .. 933162 blocks, woot Almost a 1,000,000 block change and it didn't crash the server :)

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
EDIT: hehe.. just did a full replacement of the stone with Steel Blocks for the Ship .. 933162 blocks, woot Almost a 1,000,000 block change and it didn't crash the server :)

Thats crazy, I did like a 400 block edit and it made the server lag last night! Or the night before last? Or whenever ._.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Architects - We need help building the spawn! Read everything Skaduush has said in the last 2-3 pages! HELP US!

Keffalump

Soulsand
Time Zone: EST
How long have you been playing on HeroCraft: About two years
What is your experience withTekkit mods: I have played tekkit before and mostly know what I would be doing
What is your favorite Tekkit mod and why: I like equivalent exchange
Which Tekkit mod is your 'area of expertise': Equivalent exchange, but i can do the other mods decently
Can you lead a group to finish a project or would you be better with a strong leader: I can lead a group if I know the project, but i would prefer a leader
Reason you should be accepted: Because i wanna help build the server
Additional Info: @
Barnubus told me to apply

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
If you're automatically accepting Architects, this weekend I should have time to build some cool stuff for a HeroTek spawn. A floating space station is the general idea? I can imagine plenty of buildcraft pipes riddling the entire area.

Mitchodak

Glowstone
Time Zone: central american but on late <real late>
How long have you been playing on HeroCraft: year and a half?
What is your experience withTekkit mods: little but havin fun with it :p
What is your favorite Tekkit mod and why: so far lovin the turtles <robots not the mo mobs ones>
Which Tekkit mod is your 'area of expertise': little but can follow directions very well and learn fast
Can you lead a group to finish a project or would you be better with a strong leader: strong lead
Reason you should be accepted: just want to help out with spawn and whatever else you need
Additional Info: ima architect :p

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Time Zone: EST
How long have you been playing on HeroCraft: 1 year and 3 months
What is your experience withTekkit mods: I have played to endgame with and without EE
What is your favorite Tekkit mod and why: TBH I can't pick one but I would have to go w/ IC2
Which Tekkit mod is your 'area of expertise': IC2
Can you lead a group to finish a project or would you be better with a strong leader: I dont think I have the expertise in and single mod.
Reason you should be accepted: I easily follow instructions and I have a wild imagination.
Additional Info:At this point I am tired and still have more papers to do, but I'm almost done :p

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
If you're automatically accepting Architects, this weekend I should have time to build some cool stuff for a HeroTek spawn. A floating space station is the general idea? I can imagine plenty of buildcraft pipes riddling the entire area.
Yes, all established Architects are welcome to join the build project, and play of course once we launch. You have PM ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.