• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.1 patch notes

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
AMOUNT("amount"),
APPLY_TEXT("apply-text"),
CHANCE("chance"),
CHANCE_LEVEL("chance-per-level"),
COOLDOWN("cooldown"),
COOLDOWN_REDUCE("cooldown-reduce"),
DAMAGE("damage"),
DAMAGE_TICK("tick-damage"),
DELAY("delay"),
DURATION("duration"),
EXP("exp"),
EXPIRE_TEXT("expire-text"),
HEALTH("health"),
HEALTH_TICK("tick-health"),
HEALTH_COST("health-cost"),
HEALTH_COST_REDUCE("health-cost-reduce"),
LEVEL("level"),
MANA("mana"),
MANA_REDUCE("mana-reduce"),
MAX_DISTANCE("max-distance"),
MAX_DISTANCE_INCREASE("max-distance-increase"),
PERIOD("period"),
RADIUS("radius"),
RADIUS_INCREASE("radius-increase"),
REAGENT("reagent"),
REAGENT_COST("reagent-cost"),
STAMINA("stamina"),
STAMINA_REDUCE("stamina-reduce"),
UNAPPLY_TEXT("unapply-text"),
USE_TEXT("use-text"),
DEATH_TEXT("death-text");

HollowSith

Diamond
  • All casting times (skills) now have an associated "Slow" effect for casting logic for the caster
  • In response to adding casting time to damage skills - we are increasing their effectiveness.

So some spells have a casting time, which ones?

I noticed Megabolt has a time on it now, what is the damage now?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  • All casting times (skills) now have an associated "Slow" effect for casting logic for the caster
  • In response to adding casting time to damage skills - we are increasing their effectiveness.

So @Kainzo why did you add in the cast time without adding in the extra damage as a result? D:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hmm I must have misunderstood what I was told then, thanks.

It's the free ones that cant be refunded - since the logic on it seems pretty lame. It just considers a 'free pass' for an LWC. Not a free chest forever. So much like a free movie pass you can't go back into the theater - they'd make fun of you :(

Graink

Portal
  • GRAVEYARDS ARE ACTIVE - BEDSPAWN = OFF

I feel like bedspawns should still exist. I love the graveyard idea, but only to replace the main spawn point when you're really far out. Rather than cutting out all bedspawns; if someone's bed is broken, or if they haven't set one yet they can respawn at the nearest graveyard. The occasional run from spawn to my last bed spawn is painful enough after a raid. I'm hating on having to run back a couple hundred blocks everytime I die, especially with the new item despawning rates. Running back with no food isn't the only problem. Players are going to respawn at these graveyards with no armor, no weapons, and could potentially be farmed for xp until they give up, log out, and leave.

If this graveyard system stays up without bedspawns, I'm hoping to plant a personal region right next to graveyard and keeping all my stuff there so when I die, I can just pull out some tools, and just repeatedly kill anyone else who spawns there until they log out, or find some way of escaping. Not because it's cruel, but because it's easy levels, and I don't have to move very far.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I feel like bedspawns should still exist. I love the graveyard idea, but only to replace the main spawn point when you're really far out. Rather than cutting out all bedspawns; if someone's bed is broken, or if they haven't set one yet they can respawn at the nearest graveyard. The occasional run from spawn to my last bed spawn is painful enough after a raid. I'm hating on having to run back a couple hundred blocks everytime I die, especially with the new item despawning rates. Running back with no food isn't the only problem. Players are going to respawn at these graveyards with no armor, no weapons, and could potentially be farmed for xp until they give up, log out, and leave.

If this graveyard system stays up without bedspawns, I'm hoping to plant a personal region right next to graveyard and keeping all my stuff there so when I die, I can just pull out some tools, and just repeatedly kill anyone else who spawns there until they log out, or find some way of escaping. Not because it's cruel, but because it's easy levels, and I don't have to move very far.
Each GY will have a redstone shop and 3-5 exits out of graveyards (undeground being an important one)
Mark/recall is the desired effect to return home - bedspawning is disabled - please read the patch notes

c12095

Holy Shit!
Will players be able to buy graveyard shops? We could sell food, redstone, even weapons and armor for players that arnt looking to recall.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Will players be able to buy graveyard shops? We could sell food, redstone, even weapons and armor for players that arnt looking to recall.
That's... morbid.