• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.1 patch notes

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
General:
  • GRAVEYARDS ARE ACTIVE - BEDSPAWN = OFF
    • There are 16 graveyards all around the map
    • Each has a redstone shop in case you want to recall
    • Each is PVP-OFF region protected
    • There are 4 per quadrant on the map, the last graveyard is located at spawn
    • Bed respawning is active
    • Possible additional graveyards will be added for capitals
  • Map Expanded to 3000R (6000x6000)
  • Updated Herochat to 5.0
  • You can now report exploits/cheats privately to staff! here
  • Turned PVP-OFF around Herogates
  • Added Chainmail creation (Iron_Fence sorted like Armor)
  • Added Furnace Growth
    • Sapling -> Reeds
    • Seeds -> Wheat
    • Melon_Seeds -> Melon
  • Furnance Growth Recipes Fixed
  • GROWTH RE-ADDED
  • Items dropped in other chunks may not be retrievable.
  • Falsebook IC's are BROKEN until the dev fixes. (ASAP)
Heroes:
  • Removed the 'HEROES:' message on all messages
  • EXTREME: Skill descriptions now give proper damage %/etc's
  • Warmup/Skills now save the target when initially used
  • All casting times (skills) now have an associated "Slow" effect for casting logic for the caster
  • In response to adding casting time to damage skills - we are increasing their effectiveness.
Skills:
  • Most skills have a LEVELing component too them that will increase RANGE, reduce MANA and cooldowns.
  • Bite - reintroduced for Rogue/War path
  • Tumble - normalized fall damage
  • Receiver1 & 2 - for Engineers
Reagent Skills:
  • Hellgate - now uses Enderpearls as the reagent
  • Bandage - now uses redstone instead of paper
  • Overgrowth - now uses redstone instead of seeds
Classes:
  • Healer - warmup skills now save the target
  • Building exp source now added for CRAFTER & Mason

GraRona

Portal
Is the reagent change for bandage temporary because of growth being disabled? I hope so because it doesn't seem like a good reagent to me...

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Is the reagent change for bandage temporary because of growth being disabled? I hope so because it doesn't seem like a good reagent to me...

Its not a bad regent, but i personally dont like to mine after I've gotten about 5k of personal money to spend on class switching and building a golden house, I prefer farming, so this is a real kick in the gut to me. Though I guess it cant be helped since reeds dont grow. Last map when growth was turned off I already had about 5 double chest of reeds.

I second the views on the reagent change for bandage. It should only be redstone until growth is re-implemented, then I think it should switch back to paper.
I also dislike the reagent change for hellgate since I'm planning on going Necro, but it's fair, so I can't complain. :p

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Its not a bad regent, but i personally dont like to mine after I've gotten about 5k of personal money to spend on class switching and building a golden house, I prefer farming, so this is a real kick in the gut to me. Though I guess it cant be helped since reeds dont grow. Last map when growth was turned off I already had about 5 double chest of reeds.
You can grow reeds in a furnace with Saplings

They've said that they're working on a way to bring down lag so they can re-implement growth.
Kain's just saying it's not impossible to obtain sugarcane.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Agreed with jw - Redstone isn't a bad reagent for anything, seeing as it's relatively common underground and isn't too pricey, but paper is more appropriate for bandage, once growth is re-enabled and reeds can be farmed easily without the need to go hunting for saplings. Until then, redstone is fine.

Herocraft WOO :D

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Haha, I'm so sorry, man... Hang on, are these live yet? Are you sure you can't use obsidian to get out?
Looking at the list most if not all of these changes are already live