• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.0 dev notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
now that i think about it, i havent watched tv since that analog to digital conversion, i never bothered activating the converter i got from the company, and when my sister moved back in, i just ran my cable to her room (since the internet is hooked up from the one in her room)

BOBBA

Gold
is this update gonna put One and Star for Samurai and I agree we should def be nerfed for armor

wtfzoids

Glowing Redstone
Hello, I'm a member of another server, and have come to simply ask a few questions+add a few opinions of my own.

So, having been using the heroes plugin for over two months now, I'd like to start by saying it's an absolutely amazing piece of work, and would like to encourage work on it.

however, I'd like to first ask: is there any information available as to when 2.8.0 might be released?
And second: does the coding team plan to include potions somehow?

On the topic of my second question: if potions haven't been touched much yet by the plugin, I suggest they simply be removed/nullified/nerfed by heroes itself. As I'm sure others have probably mentioned, potions would severely destroy heroes' rather fragile balancing act- even if only one class was allowed to brew them. Enchantments, I feel, aren't such a threat; swords were already nerfed by notch himself to balance for potions and enchantments.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello, I'm a member of another server, and have come to simply ask a few questions+add a few opinions of my own.

So, having been using the heroes plugin for over two months now, I'd like to start by saying it's an absolutely amazing piece of work, and would like to encourage work on it.

however, I'd like to first ask: is there any information available as to when 2.8.0 might be released?
And second: does the coding team plan to include potions somehow?

On the topic of my second question: if potions haven't been touched much yet by the plugin, I suggest they simply be removed/nullified/nerfed by heroes itself. As I'm sure others have probably mentioned, potions would severely destroy heroes' rather fragile balancing act- even if only one class was allowed to brew them. Enchantments, I feel, aren't such a threat; swords were already nerfed by notch himself to balance for potions and enchantments.
afaik potions are being added.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Quake is based off of how much damage you take on a fall and then divides it among the things around you.

Awhile ago you showed me that skill saying in the future it would be for dragoons, I take it that has changed now?

InAcan

Coal
lol I used to use "troll" as shortform for "patrol, and "trolling" as shortfrom for "patrolling".

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
C12 this means yes cause usually if someone ignores you in this situation they want it to be a surprise. My child hood experiences lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.