• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.0 dev notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
also what if your a basic class like warrior. Would you still level from mining or just pvp

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
How will the system be with path/spec? Will there now be 200 levels (50+50+50+50) to be lvl 50 in profession and combat class? Or will the profession be leveled straight from the start making it 150 levels? In case of the last option, how will existing specced crafters turn out? will the 50 levels of "useless" crafter be moved over to the path one chooses? Or how will this work?

About what I think about the changes: professions will be great :) Now everyone is a crafter, and everyone is a fighter. We are all playing the same game, we just have some options on what abilities we want.

However, 25c fee for changing of prices on chest shops is to make people stick with one price a long time.. or?

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
You know, a Coin charge on creating chest shops would work out really well. People could not abuse it to make free lwc's anymore. Also would be a quick coin sink to get rid of it as well as a method of people thinking before making a shop. Tiered donors could get a discount on these(but not completely free) for more perks. Just my thoughts~

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Stoneskin! Stoneskin! Stoneskin! Stoneskin! Lol I'm kidding but getting stoneskin or a variant to stoneskin would be awesome for dragoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.