• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.0 Bug Report Thread - Part 3.5

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Something wrong with AssassinsBlade.
Noticed that as a lvl 26/27 assassin I can kill a spider with 4 hits (with diamond sword) but if I use AssassinsBlade before each hit, and wait for the poison to wear off the spider each time, it actually takes 5 hits to kill them.

I figure: either the poison is healing the spider or the sword attack is doing less damage when AssassinsBlade is active. Either way the total damage output is higher if you don't use AssasinsBlade :(

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If a ranger hits a player with Arrowstorm and the player logs they arn't tagged by the combat logger and have no npc spawned in their place.
@Multitallented

Something wrong with AssassinsBlade.
Noticed that as a lvl 26/27 assassin I can kill a spider with 4 hits (with diamond sword) but if I use AssassinsBlade before each hit, and wait for the poison to wear off the spider each time, it actually takes 5 hits to kill them.

I figure: either the poison is healing the spider or the sword attack is doing less damage when AssassinsBlade is active. Either way the total damage output is higher if you don't use AssasinsBlade :(
@Sleaker thoughts on this one?

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
BlackJack issues
a) If you use the skill then use it again before it wears off, it shows 2 messages in chat like:
  • Malphugus has prepared AssassinsBlade
  • Malphugus has sheathed AsassinsBlade
I'm not sure if it is actually deactivating the skill (see below) or just displaying incorrect messages. note: after waiting (for the usual duration) I do see the 'Malphugus has sheathed AssassinsBlade' message again. After which it can be activated again normally.

b) Not sure if blackjack is doing anything. Have had it active almost continuously for about 50 spider/zombie kills and haven't noticed any messages, or mob behaviour, indicating it has done anything. What message should be appearing when it does 'proc'?

[edit: :oops: <Slaps self upside the head>. Thanks for the info Jmoney ]

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
b) Not sure if blackjack is doing anything. Have had it active almost continuously for about 50 spider/zombie kills and haven't noticed any messages, or mob behaviour, indicating it has done anything. What message should be appearing when it does 'proc'?
Try it on players. I think it only works on players and only ever has.

A

alexhoff1

forum issues- (i know its updating but still...)

if your looking at the bard spec it will not display thief it will display beastmaster in replacement

rangers skill "wolf" still says summon wolf.

GraRona

Portal
forum issues- (i know its updating but still...)

if your looking at the bard spec it will not display thief it will display beastmaster in replacement

rangers skill "wolf" still says summon wolf.

@Alator

Actually not a forum error but a wiki error.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
The bard skills are placed very oddly on the level tree. Normally they should be at increments of 10 or 5, instead they are usually off by 1 or 2 levels from these points.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Enchanting level (Green number) is based off the Main class. However Enchanting is a profession. So you need to level up your "pvp" class to get better enchantments? Would make more sense if the value goes up for your profession instead.