• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.0 Bug Report Thread - Part 3.5

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Plague Resistant Cows!

pigs/chickens/sheep all seem to take normal damage from plague (7 dmg total) but cows only take 1 point of dmg

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
/ch who does not work properly. It sometimes lists players twice and others not at all. Though this may just be a problem with me and Improved Chat, so if anyone notices this, please say something.

Also, when you remove a free LWC, you don't get a free LWC back, wasn't this fixed ages ago?

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Farsight inverts your movement controls. (left=right, forwards=backwards)

Doesn't invert the camera though.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
The new fireball mechanic is cool but it materialises about 3 blocks in front of, then moves in a direct line away from, the caster. Which means that you cannot fireball a mob that's all up-in your face. You have to be at least 3 blocks away from the target to hit it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Sleaker ^ good report of the new Fireball
The new fireball mechanic is cool but it materialises about 3 blocks in front of, then moves in a direct line away from, the caster. Which means that you cannot fireball a mob that's all up-in your face. You have to be at least 3 blocks away from the target to hit it.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Mining iron or gold ore with superheated pick (as a lvl 42 dragoon/lvl 42 miner) gives no exp. Exp is gained if the superheat skill is not used.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
the samuri ability inversion states

Deal damage equal to your targets mana depletion.

not sure if this is a bug, or maybe just confusion in how it is worded, but I've yet to do more than 10-12 dmg with this ability, tested with another player with multiple ranges, mana levels, and recorded dmg done

is it that if somebody is at 80% mana they will be hit for 20 dmg? or is it some percentage, and is there a max lvl of dmg done?

I've also had trouble triggering the ability to work, out of maybe 40 attempts the message "so and so cast inversion" appeared 6 times

c12095

Holy Shit!
For Palidans both spells, Endurance and Soulbind reduce damage taken, however for Endurance, your damage dealt isn't decreased. For Soulbind the damage taken is not split between the targets.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Enchanting issue.

First time i enchanted it worked perfectly. When i try to enchant now, it doesn't work. It just skips to a new page of enchantments.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Mob Arena:
1.) Entered by choosing /ma join dh2
2.) clicked on block, was told to choose a class, chosse a new class even though was a master rnager.
3.) clicked block again, was told to choose again even though I had choosen and confirmed.
4.)went through the process again, same outcome.
5.) was killed in the joining room, ( which was supposed to be non pvp)
6.) was teleported to another rom when I respawned, could not get back by the /ma join dh2, was on the opposite side of the wall.
7.) logged out, and back in to the same location.
8.) tried /ma leave, no effect
9.) did /kill respawned at my base and still have the Lvl 30 rogue and not my Master ranger class, like prior to entering the MA.

EDIT 1.) I hav elogged onto the server this morning and my Cahr. is at /LVL 21/30 for ranger,
39/55 as Enchanter, Prior to entering the MA. i was master bin both!!

Would have reported last night but you know the rest!!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Moe, did you click on the sign with your path on it to select your items?

I've done testing for most of the Self-Triggered ICs for engineer class and none of them are working. I don't know if this is a bug or is intentional but they don't work. (PS. I have mastered the class so restrictions is not an issue)

[Edit] For example the "Is it Sunny" IC, which is suppose to turn on when the sun is up does not turn on. Also the transmitter and reciever ICs do not work even though I set them both up on the same network. Basically I set both on the network "Phantom" but when I supply power to a redstone circuit that leads directly to the sign for the transmitter the reciever does not turn on for some reason. Basically the Self-triggered ICs are not turning on when they are suppose to be turning on. In fact they basically don't do anything at this point.

I think I figured out the problem. I believe that the problem isn't a bug but a configuration issue where the Self-Triggered ICs are set to false instead of true in the "FalseBookIC.properties" file. Correct me if im wrong.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
/ch who does not work properly. It sometimes lists players twice and others not at all. Though this may just be a problem with me and Improved Chat, so if anyone notices this, please say something.

Also, when you remove a free LWC, you don't get a free LWC back, wasn't this fixed ages ago?
@DThielke ^

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
EscapeArtist is not working as intended. I use it while slowed and still move slowly after the skill has been triggered. However, I can get out of root.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
EscapeArtist is not working as intended. I use it while slowed and still move slowly after the skill has been triggered. However, I can get out of root.
^ Sleaker - Escape-ist not working for slow effects but does fine on roots - thoughts?

I think I figured out the problem. I believe that the problem isn't a bug but a configuration issue where the Self-Triggered ICs are set to false instead of true in the "FalseBookIC.properties" file. Correct me if im wrong.
Resolved

Investigating with Sleaker ( kidding hes doing all the work)

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
So I was in the mob arena, I did bandage but before I could finish a spider got me. After I respawned I got spammed with "Not enough mana!" and then "Sorry, you need 1 paper etc.!" Relogging fixed this though.

Edit: Also, I'd like a fish included in the healer gear for mobarena, for disciples.

Double-edit: Whilst in the DH mobarena, I can hear "Wave #1", etc. messages from the other mobarena.