• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.0 Bug Report Thread - Part 3.5

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Post DETAILED bug descriptions/reports - what class/level and any other valid information that you can. Simply "IT DONT WORK" will get your post deleted and probably slapped in the face.
serverip: mc.herocraftonline.com:1337

EXP on TEST is currently set to x100

EXAMPLE Bug Report:
Unable to damage players with Bolt
I've /bind Bolt to my Hoe and when I right click a player (level 25:warrior) it states, "Sorry, you can't damage that target"

Known Issues:
  • MobArena sets players at 0 hp when dying/exiting sometimes
  • Fireball has damage issues and sometimes heals mobs
  • Frank isnt a bunny
  • Bard's Wisdom may be not giving the correct amount of regen for players in group.
  • ForcePush may be too weak
  • ForcePull may be too strong
  • SkillDeconstruct isnt working properly, can't deconstruct anything despite targetting a workbench and it being on the list of items.
  • IcyAura is doing ungodly damage every 2-3 ticks
  • Bard's skillDancingMad - (AE confuse) not working
  • TransmuteOre - doesn't transmute any ore.
  • Pickpocket isnt presenting messages correctly
  • Herochat private convo (sending shows your name)
  • Port causing Task Exceptions: http://pastie.org/3103928
  • Gift causing Task Exception: http://pastie.org/3103944
  • Fishing EXP exploit
Let me know if there's any issues with the new build not listed here. We're running a few different changes and need to test them.

icarumba

Legacy Supporter 4
A problem I remember with MA -

In the box you are sent to when you die, I killed an enderman and managed to grab an enderpearl. Then I threw the enderpearl towards the arena itself and teleported on top of the glass barrier, allowing me access inside the arena itself.

I imagine it would be rare for endermen to spawn in that box, but when they do, the enderpearl they drop could be used as an exploit.

A

alexhoff1

for the skill pickpocket...

if you fail to pick someones pocket there is no cooldown and theres no mana used.

in the end theres no fail option for pickpocketing.

GraRona

Portal
Alchemists are only able to make chainmail chestplates and chainmail boots. When I tried tossing three ingots plus one lava bucket and then right clicking the glass block, it created chain boots and left two ingots.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
UnholyRitual bug

lvl 55 necro. After summoning a skeleton casting unholyritual while targeting the skeleton just damages it (doesnt destroy it) and doesnt appear to give necro any mana

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
UnholyRitual bug

lvl 55 necro. After summoning a skeleton casting unholyritual while targeting the skeleton just damages it (doesnt destroy it) and doesnt appear to give necro any mana
That happened in game to me a lot. If I'm lucky I can then use a fist to kill it (I think it has 1 health after that?)

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Level 55 Dreadknight - the skill Empathy is /binded to my Diamond Axe and it doesn't work, at all. It doesn't even pop up in the chatbox saying invalid target when aimed at a player. However, it says invalid target when I right click with it on a random block.

EDITED.

GraRona

Portal
Level 55 Dreadknight - the skill Empathy is /binded to my Diamond Axe and it doesn't work, at all. It doesn't even pop up in the chatbox saying "___ used Empathy on ___". However, it says invalid target when I right click with it on a random block.

Just a question, what is empathy even supposed to do?

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Just a question, what is empathy even supposed to do?
It's supposed to deal out the same amount of damage you have taken.

IE: You hit me a few times and take away 20 dmg, I use Empathy and it takes 20 dmg from you.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Webs do not appear when I use /root (binded to a book) on a mob, animal or player. Not sure if this is a glitch or is just what is supposed to happen.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Unless this was fixed from last time I didn't see it posted. For a paladin their level 55 skill Soulbind can't target a player to cast on. I tried typing /skill soulbind while targeting the player, and I have tried /skill soulbind <target name> still invalid target.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Unless this was fixed from last time I didn't see it posted. For a paladin their level 55 skill Soulbind can't target a player to cast on. I tried typing /skill soulbind while targeting the player, and I have tried /skill soulbind <target name> still invalid target.
I think you meant level 45 skill - which isn't soulbind, it is Soulbond. So you'd do /skill soulbond; see if that works.

I've done testing for most of the Self-Triggered ICs for engineer class and none of them are working. I don't know if this is a bug or is intentional but they don't work. (PS. I have mastered the class so restrictions is not an issue)

[Edit] For example the "Is it Sunny" IC, which is suppose to turn on when the sun is up does not turn on. Also the transmitter and reciever ICs do not work even though I set them both up on the same network. Basically I set both on the network "Phantom" but when I supply power to a redstone circuit that leads directly to the sign for the transmitter the reciever does not turn on for some reason. Basically the Self-triggered ICs are not turning on when they are suppose to be turning on. In fact they basically don't do anything at this point.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Oh. I thought root used to do that? Do root and web share the same function?
Root doesn't let you move the angle you are looking. When you are webbed you can still move and eventually get out of it, due to the form of root is just summoning webs around the target. Sometimes the webs miss the target, too.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Root doesn't let you move the angle you are looking. When you are webbed you can still move and eventually get out of it, due to the form of root is just summoning webs around the target. Sometimes the webs miss the target, too.

Oh I see. Nevermind! :p NO BUGS! :D

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Bladegrasp is not preventing melee damage from players.

As an alchemist, I get a "Zaspar gained Alchemy!" msg every time I level up.

Valera

Diamond
Merchant gifting issue.

I was going to gift a bow to someone and couldn't because I can't hold it in the hotbar due to being a Warrior. Unless you are a class that can hotbar that item, you will not be able to gift it.

The only way to get around this is have the hotbar slot selected and then put your item in that slot. If you gift immediately it will work.