• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Healer/Warrior/Rogue Specialization? wtf?

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, but keep in mind that fights don't always happen in even, warm, fair arenas...
I'm not saying that they are, but you are trying to make disciples more "OP" than dread knights and that just isn't the case. If you don't understand how "OP" dread knights are I suggest you go fight a few (being a differenct class obviously)

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
3 stamina = 1.5 bars. I don't see the problem with your logic. Stamina regens fairly quickly too. I never said they spammed forcepush.... -_- and your point is trying to silence the disciple, and now you're changing your point...
Im talking about 3 stamina BARS, as in 3 little food icons disapered, or 6/20 stam. Ill be more specific next time. My point is not to silence them, im saying if they were to be silenced they become hopeless. THAT fact right there makes them not OP. And yea, it regens fast, but it depletes even faster. Again, finish with your argument already, go play the class when it is maxed out. 1v1 against multiple warrior classes that arent noobs, and tell us it is OP

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Point is: You can match up any class with one that is inferior to the other, and will lose everytime, and call it OP. If you think disciple is op, go fight a ninja or a theif, tell me how easy it was to kill them

There is always some sort of elevation somewhere and disciples take advantage of that. About time you were being specific Sniped. They aren't hopeless if you know how to play a disciple right. There's also a thing called moving. And tell me, does chakra negate the effects of Terror/Empathy's slow? Sure he was talking about armor. You guys talk a lot that the topic is overly changed quickly. And we're not talking about location either chum, it's elevation. Yup, I'm almost master with DK, but got kinda lazy leveling it. Eh. And why are you changing the topic to me fighting other warriors when the topic at hand is obviously the power of disciples...it's right there...the title...

@Sniped105

Can you actually wait for my reply? Instead of doing a triple post...not all players you fight are average or horribly pathetic, I fought a few talented ninjas myself. Haven't really fought a thief other than Archmage when he helped you guys.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
There is always some sort of elevation somewhere and disciples take advantage of that. About time you were being specific Sniped. They aren't hopeless if you know how to play a disciple right. There's also a thing called moving. And tell me, does chakra negate the effects of Terror/Empathy's slow? Sure he was talking about armor. You guys talk a lot that the topic is overly changed quickly. And we're not talking about location either chum, it's elevation. Yup, I'm almost master with DK, but got kinda lazy leveling it. Eh. And why are you changing the topic to me fighting other warriors when the topic at hand is obviously the power of disciples...it's right there...the title...
Pretty sure I don't see anything in the Title about disciples being "OP." And he wanted to you try it yourself and tell us how "OP" they are. Yes elevation is ALMOST everywere but you learn to avoid it by moving into positions that you won't get pushed off of them.

Have you seen the terrain lately? Barely any places where you can do that. But you can if you approach cunningly. Have you listened, err read whatever teddy said in the first post? If not, GO READ. "And he wanted to you try it yourself..." I assume you're asking me to try it myself...I will, but getting through healer is eh. But hey @spartanman118 and @Sniped105, let's allow other people to talk for now please?

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Have you seen the terrain lately? Barely any places where you can do that. But you can if you approach cunningly. Have you listened, err read whatever teddy said in the first post? If not, GO READ. "And he wanted to you try it yourself..." I assume you're asking me to try it myself...I will, but getting through healer is eh. But hey @spartanman118 and @Sniped105, let's allow other people to talk for now please?
Yeah, i'm sorry for the ways i've constructed some of my posts on here. I added to the "flam war" and I should have stopped. And I'm sorry @MrAwesomeShadow for the ways i've been posting towards you. And i'll be leaving the arguement.

Yeah, i'm sorry for the ways i've constructed some of my posts on here. I added to the "flam war" and I should have stopped. And I'm sorry @MrAwesomeShadow for the ways i've been posting towards you. And i'll be leaving the arguement.
Haha sorry for insulting some of you guys too :3 But hey, we must express our opinions and I respect your points of view even if they are opposite from mine. :3

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Now you young grasshoppers have learned not to fight! That is good, but seriously Disciple is not OP, end of discussion! :D

teddytazer

Soulsand
My argument is why do they have aspects from every class. Magically spells that can move people around, A rogues kick that silences, stronger melee attacks then warrior specs and heals. just saying I feel when it comes to game balance disciple needs to be looked at. Perhaps Its the other classes that need fixing, perhaps higher damage for warrior specs melee attacks, longer range skills for caster or maybe... NERF GRAVITY!

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
It's simply because Disciple is a Hybrid class, they aren't that hard to kill, in fact I 1v1'd aburido_burrito (max disciple) and i'm a max thief. I won every time because of Kick, not that hard to kill one.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Depends, if your talking about when your a bard, wouldn't all you have to do is kick, then sonicboom, and then use whatever else? Overall that is like a 5-8 second silence. But when your a thief you could use kick and get lucky with blackjack to kill one.

EDIT: Keep in mind, bard is a support class. :p

ThatAintFalco

Portal
I like how support classes do damage. It makes people play support. Although they kind of get out of hand, so I agree. Make support classes like support not another type of hybrid class that fills the support role.

TwoWattWaffle

Legacy Supporter 3
Any time I see people complain about a class its because they pick one aspect and compare it to another SINGLE aspect on another class. You cant compare classes by a single aspect as the whole class makes it up. The amount of total damage a disciple can do with just spells is astronomically lower than what a DK can do. The damage on the stick compared to a diamond axe is the balance to that in my opinion. Also force push and pull keeps them alive instead of a DK being able to run in and murder them. I also dont see why healers subclasses have to be healers. Also why should every class be able to beat every other class? I feel the rock/paper/scissors of Herocraft classes isnt a bad thing. It gives me an honest fear over certain other classes and if we keep shifting for "balance" as people call it, we will have 4 classes that will all have the same abilities.