• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Healer/Warrior/Rogue Specialization? wtf?

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
I agree as well. With these skills, they can virtually take down any class if they have the skill to do so.
It's just stupid, chakra needs to be nerfed hard imo, it shouldn't be an AOE dispel. Maybe give it more healing, but not remove debuffs.
Its chakra. It heals 10 hp and takes 3 stamina. Forcepush takes another 3. If you do both of those at the same time, you cannot run ANYWHERE. Do meditate? Oh yea, 5 second warmup on that. What if a dragoon is chasing you? Impale + jump + any other skills he wants and your dead.

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
Yea bullshit, one bandage takes 15% mana, a few of those and a pray and they cant use any skill at all because they have ZERO mana.

You say 15% You do realize they have 200 mana. And meditate, which then completely refills their mana, right?

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Yup, because the stick is far more valuable than that diamond axe which only costs 3 diamonds and 2 sticks to make.
You dont seem to read up on the classes do you? The disciple is a class that feels that they should not need to remove offensive attacks and focus on support. Thats the POINT. The point of a disciple is to be a kind of a healer/fighter HYBRID. Im using caps to make sure the point gets through, you seem to be trash talking a class you've never played.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Good lord, Meditate has a big warmup... All of there healing skills do. (besides chakra). You are a Necromancer, just because Disciple can beat certain classes including yours doesn't mean they are OP

You guys are saying we don't know a certain class, when some of you obviously don't either. That little combo sniped suggested is really...really...weak.

First of all, use empathy first right? Cuz empathy does "100%" of your missing health plus with a max cap of 190+. Yes, that is smart to do in a beginning of fight when you HAVE FULL HEALTH. Next, you tell me to use Fear...whatever the fuck that is, cuz all I know of is Terror. Sure Terror silences your target, slows them, and also "blinds" them. O wait! Forcepush! Suddenly Dreadknight stopped using Terror! Ok I'll use decay, but WAIT! Chakra! Boom, waste of mana. Soulleech next? Boom, next forcepush. Wonderful combination you gave me Sniped, I'll make sure to use it when I want to get raped by Aburido or Wild faster. You obviously display lack of knowledge on Dreadknight, more than what we show on Disciple.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
In theory, Disciple sounds like the most OP class ever. What I want you to do, is use it and figure out how hard it is to use one, then I will take your words into consideration.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
@MrAwesomeShadow @Perlmutter Let me give you 5 instances of disciple vs (class). Please note i have been the disciple in these situations, and sometimes the (class)
First:
Paladin vs Discsiple: Paladin keeps running at disciple due to huge health and healing. Paladin will eventually win due to disciple losing meditate and all mana.
Second:
Dragoon vs disciple: Dragoon gets pushed by disciple, takes a bit of damage form the push but no fall damage due to tumble. Jumps back to disciple and use impale + spam clicks / other skills. Disciple manages to push dragoon back and trys to use meditate/ pray. Dragoon does same tactic. Dragoon will win.
Third:
Samurai vs disciple: The samurai gets pushed/pulled by disciple, but due to armor just gets in his face and starts using bleed attacks. Gets pushed away, samurai uses one so that the disciple has to choose between meditate or heal. Samurai will win.

Fourth:
Dreadknight vs Disciple: Dreadknight gets pushed by disciple right away. Begins to run back, gets pushed again. This can continue forever or the pushes can be pulls. Disciple runs out of stamina/mana, Dreadknight moves in , Empath + Terror + Harmtouch + Spamming axe. If the disciple survives and pushes dread, has to heal, gives time for dreadknight to come back. Since the dreadknight has a high armor rating, he will take little damage from the disciple. Dreadknight will win.

Fifth:
Any rogue class vs disciple: This one is easy. Ninja and theif= use kick/blackjack and eviscerate, spam with a 120 damage sword, disciple is litterally dead within 5 seconds, no exaggeration. Ranger= shooting with 204 damage arrows (having bowstrength) killing a disciple with 5 shots, not to mention using kick/ arrowstorm with poision arrow. And for bard, matches damage of disciple (higher by 10-20) but as armor and kick. Spam kick and the bard wins.
Now remember, like I said I have been the disciple in these situations, and so has every other disciple. This class is far from being OP, as it can be beaten by multiple classes.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright. Do the same with Dreadknight and watch all your skills become useless against disciple.
Now listen young grasshopper! I have had enough of leveling! I've mastered Cleric, Disciple, Thief, and best of all SAMURAI cahpow. I'm done with leveling! infact right now I have 2c ^_^

teddytazer

Soulsand
Controlling a person's position in the field of battle is one the most useful skills in any combat situation. Say theres a master dk, with druid support vs 2 disciples. The dk runs forward in order to get in melee range, one of the disciples need only forcepull, move between him and the healer, forcepush. now the druid is left with the 2 disciples with 10 blocks or so if he decided to get in range to use his skill and the dk is 20-30 blocks away. they tag team the druid then rape the dk.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright. Do the same with Dreadknight and watch all your skills become useless against a disciple.
Im sure empathy ,fear, and harmtouch would be useless right? Empathy does 100% of your missing health in damage, and slows the target, fear does 160 (i think) dark damage and impacts vision + movement, harmtouch is an instant 340 damage. Quite useless

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Controlling a person's position in the field of battle is one the most useful skills in any combat situation. Say theres a master dk, with druid support vs 2 disciples. The dk runs forward in order to get in melee range, one of the disciples need only forcepull, move between him and the healer, forcepush. now the druid is left with the 2 disciples with 10 blocks or so if he decided to get in range to use his skill and the dk is 20-30 blocks away. they tag team the druid then rape the dk.
Now your going from one disciple to 2 of them. druids cant take on disciples to begin with, and if you haven't noticed, disciples get better in groups. So in that sittuation it is possible they could win. Now remove one of the disciples, you have 3 vs 1. The dreadknight can empathy harmtouch fear bla bla bla while having cosntant heals

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
You guys are saying we don't know a certain class, when some of you obviously don't either. That little combo sniped suggested is really...really...weak.

First of all, use empathy first right? Cuz empathy does "100%" of your missing health plus with a max cap of 190+. Yes, that is smart to do in a beginning of fight when you HAVE FULL HEALTH. Next, you tell me to use Fear...whatever the fuck that is, cuz all I know of is Terror. Sure Terror silences your target, slows them, and also "blinds" them. O wait! Forcepush! Suddenly Dreadknight stopped using Terror! Ok I'll use decay, but WAIT! Chakra! Boom, waste of mana. Soulleech next? Boom, next forcepush. Wonderful combination you gave me Sniped, I'll make sure to use it when I want to get raped by Aburido or Wild faster. You obviously display lack of knowledge on Dreadknight, more than what we show on Disciple.
Also remeber that the disicple is doing 60-100 damage to an armored dreadknight each time they come in contact, while the dreadknight can do much more. A disicple cant spam forcepush like your implying. And yes its terror not fear, bit of a mind fuck xD. Terror doesnt go away if they get forcepushed. No dreadknight will use terror while walking straight at a disciple. Also, im not saying the combo in order, obviously you dont use empathy first -_-. Btw, the combo you used for disciple would deplete him of stamina. Then what?

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Samurai vs disciple: The samurai gets pushed/pulled by disciple, but due to armor just gets in his face and starts using bleed attacks. Gets pushed away, samurai uses one so that the disciple has to choose between meditate or heal. Samurai will win.

Bleed can be Chakra'd. One increases the effectiveness of Forcepush by a lot. So all we got is Bash and sword swings. Oo

Im sure empathy ,fear, and harmtouch would be useless right? Empathy does 100% of your missing health in damage, and slows the target, fear does 160 (i think) dark damage and impacts vision + movement, harmtouch is an instant 340 damage. Quite useless
Haha, you really don't know this do you? Empathy is mainly used when you're damage, so it actually DEALS DAMAGE. Not to mention there is also a cap on this. What the hell is fear? TERROR. Stick it in your notepad or something. It does no damage whatsoever...who told you that it even dealt damage? Plus, just forcepush the DK when you see "Dreadknight begins to use terror!" Bam, you cancelled our silence. Harmtouch...that's a whole different thing. Most people tend to not use that due to the really long cool down, but yes if used, it can prove to be devastating. If the disciples pushes the DK right, he will definitely have enough time to pray and heal.

Your scenario is basically 1 sided against the Disciple to prove your point. Be more realistic, and/or fan more knowledge of the topic. That scenario only happens if the disciple is a shithead and doesn't know how to fight.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
@Sniped105
What environment were you fighting in, and who were those people? The DK must be outstanding.

And to what Teedy said, 2 Disciples = Scary.
There it is again, now your talking about 2 disciples. Your stating facts that even the balance team know about. Disciples are stronger in groups its a known fact. this thread is for "Disciple is OP' not "Multiple disciples are OP". Enviroment, again that makes a difference yes. It isnt hard for a dreadknight that knows what hes doing to take out a disciple, they cannot spam their push and pull skills, chakra and bandage as much as you say they can. These are all things that everyone knows, but your questioning. Yes they are better in groups, Yes the enviroment affects everything. A disciple is not OP unless they are sitting on a mountain, or are in a group with multiple disciples. Dreadknight is not the best class to go against disciple, but compare it to others such as dragoon or ninja, and a disciple will not win. How about this : Two disciples vs a Ninja+ theif. the theif can confuse a disciple as it forcepushes one of them, making him useless. The ninja goes in and kick/eviscerate / whatever to kill that disciple in litterally 5 seconds. By this time the second disciple is back, forcepushes the ninja, thief comes in and kick/eviscerate/ whatever the hell he wants. You need to understand that some classes are good to counter others, and the people on the balance team are not idiots, they know what they were doing when making the disciple

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Haha, you really don't know this do you? Empathy is mainly used when you're damage, so it actually DEALS DAMAGE. Not to mention there is also a cap on this. What the hell is fear? TERROR. Stick it in your notepad or something. It does no damage whatsoever...who told you that it even dealt damage? Plus, just forcepush the DK when you see "Dreadknight begins to use terror!" Bam, you cancelled our silence. Harmtouch...that's a whole different thing. Most people tend to not use that due to the really long cool down, but yes if used, it can prove to be devastating. If the disciples pushes the DK right, he will definitely have enough time to pray and heal.

Your scenario is basically 1 sided against the Disciple to prove your point. Be more realistic, and/or fan more knowledge of the topic. That scenario only happens if the disciple is a shithead and doesn't know how to fight.
You sir, don't know how to play dread knight! (against disciples atleast) :D

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
This is my last comment, MrAwesomeShadow, who was the disciple you fought? It doesn't count if you were on a cliff