• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Healer/Warrior/Rogue Specialization? wtf?

teddytazer

Soulsand
So last night i was screwing around with a disciple, I used my chant and he kicked me disabling my skill. So a Disciple's Stick (easily craftable) does 60 damage, more damage the some warrior spec's diamond weapons, The have Aoe, Can move people away or towards or up in the air. Then theres the self heals, the anti-debuff chakra and safefall. To top it off, they get a rogues kick and meditation that allows them to regenerate mana/stam. My question is who on the balance team thinks this class is balanced compared to the other ones?

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
People claim they're balanced because of the armor. That is bullshit, they do so much damage, and they completely shut down one class in specific, they shouldn't do so much damage, heal so much, and have so much utility. They need to give them a specific role. Samurai is squishy-ish dps. Dreadknight is tanky damage. Necromancer is DoT squishy-ish (without their 60 skill) DPS. Disciple is Healing, DPS, Support. Wtf?

Meditate didn't even help this...they have become even more powerful with that. I think they're more powerful than the DKs in fact. They can cancel almost any skill off them...

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
It's just stupid, chakra needs to be nerfed hard imo, it shouldn't be an AOE dispel. Maybe give it more healing, but not remove debuffs.

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
That still makes it so Necro might as just not even try, they have no chance against a disciple right now.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
I thought that disciples were supposed to be healers.

@perl Necromancers can evenly fight a disciple if they play it right. Chakra only dispels 1 thing at a time. So if you trick them with a poison they you can throw out everything else. The healing of drainsoul is also very nice because of it's spamability. So even if they heal, you can take it out pretty fast. It's all in how you play your class.

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
Whats the cooldown on chakra again? Like 3 seconds?

Also poison is a key spell for necromancers after it's buff

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
So last night i was screwing around with a disciple, I used my chant and he kicked me disabling my skill. So a Disciple's Stick (easily craftable) does 60 damage, more damage the some warrior spec's diamond weapons, The have Aoe, Can move people away or towards or up in the air. Then theres the self heals, the anti-debuff chakra and safefall. To top it off, they get a rogues kick and meditation that allows them to regenerate mana/stam. My question is who on the balance team thinks this class is balanced compared to the other ones?
lol, you are the guy who said discples are easy to beat -.-

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
Kwong, he was saying people playing them are easy to beat, as most disciples, no offense, couldn't stand in a fight as any other class.

Sorry, according to wiki it's 5 seconds @spartanman118

A DKs DoT is pathetically useless against the Disciple. Try to harmtouch them, they force push you before you get close enough. Become Death is useless as the Disc has no poison skill. Disarm is useless against them. Manafreeze is kinda useless tbh. And everything else can be chakra'd and healed away.

I don't see why everyone is looking at DKs as the most unbalanced class...

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
A DKs DoT is pathetically useless against the Disciple. Try to harmtouch them, they force push you before you get close enough. Become Death is useless as the Disc has no poison skill. Disarm is useless against them. Manafreeze is kinda useless tbh. And everything else can be chakra'd and healed away.

I don't see why everyone is looking at DKs as the most unbalanced class...
You can easily kill a disciple as a dread knight if you know how to play it right. Dread knights are easily the most "OP" class right now.

@Perlmutter If a necromancer knows how to play their class right, they can defeat a disciple.

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
Spartan, you keep claiming that you can easily do this and that, yet as it has been proven, no. No you can not.

Maybe if I play my class right, and they play theirs horribly and mess up left and right, then yeah, as a necro I -might- stand a chance. I shouldn't have to completely out perform someone to be close to them. Thats when you know that class is overpowered and has a few too many tricks. This is the case with disciple

@spartanman118