• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Healer/Warrior/Rogue Specialization? wtf?

Also remeber that the disicple is doing 60-100 damage to an armored dreadknight each time they come in contact, while the dreadknight can do much more. A disicple cant spam forcepush like your implying. And yes its terror not fear, bit of a mind fuck xD. Terror doesnt go away if they get forcepushed. No dreadknight will use terror while walking straight at a disciple. Also, im not saying the combo in order, obviously you dont use empathy first -_-. Btw, the combo you used for disciple would deplete him of stamina. Then what?
No...they don't! Dreadknights do shitty damage w/ their axe. A diamond does 49 and gold does 60. It's not conventional to use gold so 49 it is buddy! A disciple doesn't need to spam forcepush...terror can deactivate when u push the DK while he's doing the warmup...you know the "[Dreadknight] begins to use {Terror}!"?

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Haha, you really don't know this do you? Empathy is mainly used when you're damage, so it actually DEALS DAMAGE. Not to mention there is also a cap on this. What the hell is fear? TERROR. Stick it in your notepad or something. It does no damage whatsoever...who told you that it even dealt damage? Plus, just forcepush the DK when you see "Dreadknight begins to use terror!" Bam, you cancelled our silence. Harmtouch...that's a whole different thing. Most people tend to not use that due to the really long cool down, but yes if used, it can prove to be devastating. If the disciples pushes the DK right, he will definitely have enough time to pray and heal.

Your scenario is basically 1 sided against the Disciple to prove your point. Be more realistic, and/or fan more knowledge of the topic. That scenario only happens if the disciple is a shithead and doesn't know how to fight.
Ok, so I messed up the name + effect of a skill, scuse me. But your not thinking. Yes they can forcepush and bandage + pray, but what happens when hes out of mana or stamina? Meditate right? Well after that he has to wait a bit. Then what? No shit empathy is used when it can deal damage. Please point out where i said "USe this combo in this order", I'm not an idiot, stop making me into one. You have this stuck notion that a disciple can spam his attacks and never run out of mana or stamina. Do this: Master disciple, and pvp agaisnt multiple warrior and rogue classes.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
No...they don't! Dreadknights do shitty damage w/ their axe. A diamond does 49 and gold does 60. It's not conventional to use gold so 49 it is buddy! A disciple doesn't need to spam forcepush...terror can deactivate when u push the DK while he's doing the warmup...you know the "[Dreadknight] begins to use {Terror}!"?
I mean seriously. First of all, when they push you while you using terror it cancels the terror and you can go back to bashing their face in. Second, please learn the numbers for armor mitigation! Their fists end up doing crap damage. Third, empathy has an amazing slow, USE IT! Forth, Dread knights are "OP!"

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Yea, its not a 5 second warmup. It can be done. If a disciple is trying to get the dk off of him, but the dk uses terror while being so close to the disciple hes raping the computer screen, its gona hit. Dreadknights are tanky, a good dreadknight can and will kill a disciple. If you dont believe me, go ingame and ask a good dreadknight if they ever killed a disciple.

I mean seriously. First of all, when they push you while you using terror it cancels the terror and you can go back to bashing their face in. Second, please learn the numbers for armor mitigation! Their fists end up doing crap damage. Third, learn to play your class right please.
Oh really? I should check that out. Another skill with a warmup, I used it against a disciple and I got pushed and my spell was cancelled. When was the last time you tested this. Tell me @spartanman118?

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh really? I should check that out. Another skill with a warmup, I used it against a disciple and I got pushed and my spell was cancelled. When was the last time you tested this. Tell me @spartanman118?
Let me put it this way: If a ninja can pull off a blitz in a fight, which have the same warmup, a dreadknight can do a terror. It doesnt have a 0 block ranger and 50 second cool down you know. The dreadknight could use it and be punched a split second later, by then the disciple realizes whats coming, and is then hit. And like i said, Dreadknights are not the best to go against a disciple, but they can still do it if they know how to play their classs

Yea, its not a 5 second warmup. It can be done. If a disciple is trying to get the dk off of him, but the dk uses terror while being so close to the disciple hes raping the computer screen, its gona hit. Dreadknights are tanky, a good dreadknight can and will kill a disciple. If you dont believe me, go ingame and ask a good dreadknight if they ever killed a disciple.
Hey, I'm not only telling you to forcepush, but you can also kick me. Remember that. I know it's not a 5 second warmup, but an aware person can kick me if they actually pay attention to shit. :p

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Pretty sure i've been doing this for awhile. And I haven't been able to get on since Thursday because of my parents being seperated and my dad's computer sucking but that's not the point. The point is, Dread knights are "OP" and they can kill a disciple. (you can also try soulleech)

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey, I'm not only telling you to forcepush, but you can also kick me. Remember that. I know it's not a 5 second warmup, but an aware person can kick me if they actually pay attention to shit. :p
Now you've switched notions. Thats the point, most classes can kick a disciple. then what? Hes skills and damage are useless if he takes a done of damage. Then he has to heal, then he loses his mana or stamina, then he has to meditate, by the time thats done if he manages, the same thing happens.

Now you've switched notions. Thats the point, most classes can kick a disciple. then what? Hes skills and damage are useless if he takes a done of damage. Then he has to heal, then he loses his mana or stamina, then he has to meditate, by the time thats done if he manages, the same thing happens.
FYI, Bash isn't the same as kick. So Terror is all we got to silence you assholes <3
My arguments on Terror are up there! :p

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Soulleech was the example skill I used, I definitely got knock backed.
But theres a difference between using it while in his face, and using it while running towards him when he has a perfect view of you. Most disciples tend to run towards you after a forcepush, and they wont continuously spam that one skill. When they start punching, thats when the dreadknight uses his skills.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Soulleech was the example skill I used, I definitely got knock backed.
Not sure on the warm up of it but they might have used forcepush the second it ended. Please remember though. A dread knight is a tank. They have armor. So go tell me how much a fully armord dread knight does with their axe compared to a disciple's fist in a 1v1.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
FYI, Bash isn't the same as kick. So Terror is all we got to silence you assholes <3
My arguments on Terror are up there! :p
I am aware that Bash is not the same as kick, and terror is not the only skill they have anyway. They don't need to use terror. If you can't beat a disciple as a dreadknight your not using the class right. Again, disciples dont spam forcepush cause they cant sustain it. Its 3 stamina per push, and two of those leaves them inable to sprint. another skill would leave them with 0 stam.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
I never said you had to spam a skill.

I know there's a difference, but there's a thing called backing up.
There is, but if a disciple uses forcepush and backs up constantly, the opponent will eventually get to them and kill them in the window where they cannot use any skills due to stamina loss

Not sure on the warm up of it but they might have used forcepush the second it ended. Please remember though. A dread knight is a tank. They have this wonderful thing called.... "ARMOR" and this armor can be used to mitigate physical damage, in this case "fist" damage. So go tell me how much a fully armord dread knight does with their axe compared to a disciple's fist in a 1v1.
Nope, he forcepushed me right when I began using it. My friend was testing it out for me. >.< Oh that wonderful thing called armor that TANKS wear...oh yeah I know that....cuz I play one >.> On my side of the argument, we were talking about WOODEN STICKS. And also don't think that a disciple is always without armor >.> they can wear shit too and that's armor.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Nope, he forcepushed me right when I began using it. My friend was testing it out for me. >.< Oh that wonderful thing called armor that TANKS wear...oh yeah I know that....cuz I play one >.> On my side of the argument, we were talking about WOODEN STICKS. And also don't think that a disciple is always without armor >.> they can wear shit too and that's armor.
Ok, go tell me how much damage each one ends up doing to eachother with armor. Then compare their health and how much damage they output with their other skills (in a fair fight).

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
They wear leather, and that blocks a small amount of damage none the less. They use WOODEN STICKS because it is their weapon, they are naturalists. Please, go play the class, kill people, and then come back and tell us how OP it is. Just because you can't kill a disciple as a tank, doesnt make them OP

I am aware that Bash is not the same as kick, and terror is not the only skill they have anyway. They don't need to use terror. If you can't beat a disciple as a dreadknight your not using the class right. Again, disciples dont spam forcepush cause they cant sustain it. Its 3 stamina per push, and two of those leaves them inable to sprint. another skill would leave them with 0 stam.
3 stamina = 1.5 bars. I don't see the problem with your logic. Stamina regens fairly quickly too. I never said they spammed forcepush.... -_- and your point is trying to silence the disciple, and now you're changing your point...