• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
@MajorasMask - Depends. My general logic for war is ally with good people, and kill bad people (TC's) and people who show betrayal, and people who pretend to be good but have ulterior motive. We are [Evil] by lore - I'm not going to tell you we're fuzzy bunnies, because by lore belief which we wish to spread throughout the course of the map, we aren't - but we're not douchebags.

Or we could do things @pandaman7 style

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Ingame Name:Leo2596
Age & Location:15, U.S.A
Previous Townships:Lorien, Erebos, Oblivion
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes:Im going Samurai/Smith or enchanter last map I was A master Dreadknight
Why you should join:Well I am a freeper and panda told me to join.
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics): Combat
Additional Info: Pandaman made me :D FREEPA FO3VAH AS PANDA Said. I was an ex-tc about 6 months ago and decided to leave after a month.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Thinking back, the third town I was inside in Zeal was Spire. Not exactly sure if IP and spire were neutral or allies, but all I remember is being let in, and I went around (as a level 28 rogue, mind you) going up and down and checking the place out, while asking dumb questions with 3 people cautiously watching me. I think I logged out and was trapped inside the region for a week with all my stuff! :p

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
The best moment I had at Spire was when Player trapped Orb_of_thor in Spire and got banned for a week.
Than Dils asked why and he got G-Muted xD

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Ingame Name:Leo2596
Age & Location:15, U.S.A
Previous Townships:Lorien, Erebos, Oblivion
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes:Im going Samurai/Smith or enchanter last map I was A master Dreadknight
Why you should join:Well I am a freeper and panda told me to join.
Additional Info: Pandaman made me :D FREEPA FO3VAH AS PANDA Said. I was an ex-tc about 6 months ago and decided to leave after a month.
@Shadownub - Accept this Sexxxxy Bastaaaard. This guy deserves to be apart of our amazing community whilst being an awesome player himself. ;)

SOSharkie

Wood
In Game Name: SOSharkie
Age & Location: 16 CA, U.S.A.
Previous Townships: I was a lone wolf.
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Caster/ Going for smith
Why you should join: I am a hardcore minecraft fan, and my friends RoflcerofDaLawl and Chicago_Fire told me to join this town cause its the best
Additional Info: Referred by RoflecerofDaLawl and Chicago_Fire. You can ask them :). I also know Ejh16 and michael42, all from PX.