• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
I am just asking your age but it seems your hate for Canterlot can not let you form a simple sentence.
I hate canterlot becuase your leader is a fucking smartass, hope you take tons of offense to that. I read through the posts and he comes onto the thread and starts talking smack about me and how RoV (My Friends) are copying the TC? He should know that if he wants to talk smack about me, he can do it privately. It's funny how your leader thinks he can go to any topic he likes and act like special guy or someshit. I don't mind the rest of canterlot but jesus he gets on my nerves.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
We like Player, and he is on our thread. You have no right to come here and trash him.

We do not care for your opinion about him, we've known him for well over a year. And we Luv Him <3

donaldmax1

Soulsand
images

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I hate canterlot becuase your leader is a fucking smartass, hope you take tons of offense to that. I read through the posts and he comes onto the thread and starts talking smack about me and how RoV (My Friends) are copying the TC? He should know that if he wants to talk smack about me, he can do it privately. It's funny how your leader thinks he can go to any topic he likes and act like special guy or someshit. I don't mind the rest of canterlot but jesus he gets on my nerves.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. EVERYONE IS HAPPY.. look below..
    1. Acherous said:
      Oh, #wakaswag. I was looking for shadowall555 and I was on my phone so I didn't catch mah name :p

Looking at the hype for this town its reminding me alot of how lorien started last map. Half the server in the towns roster, tons of vets/well known players. I'm hoping this one won't turn out like Lorien(Half of us leaving and stuff). I'd really like to see an empire this map! :p
      Not gonna happen, we have me. My sexual appeal is like a recruitmagnet
    2. Online
      ReedMEGlowstone
      Balance Team
      Tier 6
      dils1 said:
      o: where have you beeeen
      I've been here... watching ;)
    3. Alright, we'll add that (Or something similar) to the OP. Thanks, guys ;)
      EDIT: Andddd, done. Feel like we could brush it up a little more, it's cluttered/overcomplicated looking at the moment - But I'll think more about the aesthetics of the thread another time.
    4. Online
      xXAmonicXxSoulsand
      I iz bach and alive beachezzzz >:l I shall now throw up on your city from eating a large number of pizza, thus making this city winner
      Edit1: Thanks, Reed, for letting me be the first person to receive your dislike, I wuv you too :3
      Edit2: This post is supposed to be nonsence.. at least the part fro the first 3 words... the first 3 words are true.
      Edit3: Edit1 is now worthless D: , because SOMEONE (aka ReedMe) changed the rating on this post..
    5. xXAmonicXx said:
      I iz bach and alive beachezzzz >:l I shall now throw up on your city from eating a large number of pizza, thus making this city winner
      Edit1: Thanks, Reed, for letting me be the first person to receive your dislike, I wuv you too :3
      Edit2: This post is supposed to be nonsence.. at least the part fro the first 3 words... the first 3 words are true.

Welcome to the RoV
        1. ETKENN COMES IN AND STARTS RUINING EVERYTHING
        Pride of the Realm:
        [RoT] The_Player_189 - The Truth's knight in immature armour, unfortunately banned for hacking on another server. We still love you. He has a big heart and we still love him all time. <#33
        TC could sue you for stealing their idea of having a ''Hall of Fame'' with hackers in it, lol xD The reason he was banned was because he bragged in public how he owned people on other servers with a hack client. I liked that guy, but he was really immature sometimes. Too bad, but seriously. Don't be like TC and put hackers in your Hall of Fame. (I don't know why you would anyway, seeing how you dislike TC in the first place)

Regardless of that, good luck next map! Hopefully RoV will do better then KO in Dragon (No offense, but a lot of the leading characters left in the start, so KO wasn't super great like RoT)

this goes to show, how annoying, rude and very mean people can be. hope you learn lesson etkenn and never tread near us again. ))
        tl;dr; etkenn comes in and starts screaming 'but player hax so take him off ya dumb hall of fame before u get sued, omg lord help us' but really he doesn't know that we're a close knit of friends so we give him a spanking...

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Man, Greek raped us. Dem minecart lines leading into Ares @GreekCrackShot Good times hahaha
First raid on Ares...

- Build stronghold right under Ares base: Yup
- Get dils as a recall agent to transport goods between Ares and Spire: All good
- Keep stronghold secret for a full night in preperation for mass raid: Coolios
- Bring all of the material required for raid to stronghold: Done
- Keep raid secret until the hour comes: ....

"[H] The_Player_189: OMG you ready for raid on Ares tomorrow"
"[H] The_Player_189: OH FUCK IM ON HELP CHANNEL"
"[H] The_Player_189: FUCK NOW THEY KNOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Fuuuuuuuuuck

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The_player_189 how old are you?
12 when he was banned.

God, I hate trolls.[DOUBLEPOST=1346674171,1346674000][/DOUBLEPOST]
You just flamed all of Canterlot and now you said you don't mind them. Seriously, what the fuck?

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
12 when he was banned.

God, I hate trolls.[DOUBLEPOST=1346674171,1346674000][/DOUBLEPOST]
You just flamed all of Canterlot and now you said you don't mind them. Seriously, what the fuck?

Why are you still here?