• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name: SOSharkie
Age & Location: 16 CA, U.S.A.
Previous Townships: I was a lone wolf.
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Caster/ Going for smith
Why you should join: I am a hardcore minecraft fan, and my friends RoflcerofDaLawl and Chicago_Fire told me to join this town cause its the best
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics): Combat
Additional Info: Referred by RoflecerofDaLawl and Chicago_Fire. You can ask them :). I also know Ejh16 and michael42, all from PX.
I approve ;P

whats your name on ubz? hahaha

Joka10

Soulsand
Lol, sorry Mysterious... MixxiM had the invisibility bug and I relogged to fix it... only to remember that the login servers are down <.<

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
@Shadownub @NumdJr we need to start building town asap, unless little shit settlement is where we plan on :3

Joka10

Soulsand
Yeah, we really need to start building the town. We have about 4300c worth of gold.

I am 100% broke, and it is entirely due to hackers and illegal grief. CheezDrakon got into my hidden chests with his xray, and itzmak destroyed the vault. More is gone too... I need to get more stuff tomorrow. I am having the worst luck.

TurtleSick

Glowing Redstone
Ingame Name: TurtleSick
Age & Location: 15, Netherlands
Previous Townships:In 4.0 none in 3.0 I was in Pandora and in 2.0 I was in exitium :D
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes:I am warrior going Dragoon
Why you should join: Well I play herocraft for a long time now I can pvp fairly.
And I was in town with pandaman7 in exitium(Part of RoT)
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics):Uhmm I dont know what that means
Additional Info:I was invited by pandaman7 in skype when I heard the news about another map reset.
and I live in a small town in holland I am 15 years old and soon to be 16!
I got a microphone and TS so if there are raid lets get in TS!!

Edit: I was banker of glaciem that was part of pandora

NumdgJr

Glowstone
Who should I give money to for town construction. (NumdgJr?)
Anyone with access to the vault, in the mean time, that's me. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1347267025,1347266894][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ingame Name: TurtleSick
Age & Location: 15, Netherlands
Previous Townships:In 4.0 none in 3.0 I was in Pandora and in 2.0 I was in exitium :D
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes:I am warrior going Dragoon
Why you should join: Well I play herocraft for a long time now I can pvp fairly.
And I was in town with pandaman7 in exitium(Part of RoT)
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics):Uhmm I dont know what that means
Additional Info:I was invited by pandaman7 in skype when I heard the news about another map reset.
and I live in a small town in holland I am 15 years old and soon to be 16!
I got a microphone and TS so if there are raid lets get in TS!!

Edit: I was banker of glaciem that was part of pandora

Welcome aboard![DOUBLEPOST=1347267233][/DOUBLEPOST]C'mon guys, only another 5k!!

Joka10

Soulsand
Make sure you PE anything that is illegal joka.
Various people already have. Server doesn't reimburse, and the PE responses were altogether unhelpful in general. (i.e. Sigpit's PE about Itzmak griefing the vault recieved a "User has been dealt with", at which point Itzmak walked into the town and started killing people again). I will go mining again, though.

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Various people already have. Server doesn't reimburse, and the PE responses were altogether unhelpful in general. (i.e. Sigpit's PE about Itzmak griefing the vault recieved a "User has been dealt with", at which point Itzmak walked into the town and started killing people again). I will go mining again, though.

Alright if it comes up again I'd be sure to follow up on it.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
We'll be having some fun shit on Sunday two weeks from now, be there ;)
In terms of building the town -- Circle ring will be built by yours truly if noone wants to, but im full till this weekend. Gotta clear as fast as we can.

Cya soon, qsa.

Joka10

Soulsand
Get moar gold people. WE NEED MOAR GOLD.
EDIT: ignore this edit
Edit: don't ignore the next edit
Edit: We have 117 diamonds pledged currently. We need 270. These pledges are:
30 from Sig
13 from Mysterious
64 from Noname
10 from bigmandad

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Right now we have a dilemma with our area, jonsoon claimed the area within 20 blocks of our town, and we have the money to claim our area, we need num to get online so we can officially claim the area. By doing this we can hopefully drive out the LO bastards.

Joka10

Soulsand
http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Rules
The link

Now for the quoted text.
Claiming a structure
Abandoned structures of inactive players can be claimed. You can check for inactivity by looking a sign containing the owner's name and using the lastlogin command (/lastlogin <playername>). Inactivity is generally defined as not logging in for a period of one month or more. If the player is inactive or there is no sign on the structure, the following procedure applies.
  1. Place a sign in a visible location with your name, date you placed the sign, and intent to claim. (Do not remove this sign, as it is used to confirm the claim date by admins/mods)
  2. Wait one week from the date on your sign.
  3. Sumbit a petition (/pe new <message>) with your request to confirm the claim. Be sure to include coordinates of the building. A Staff member will check your claim. They have the final say in all claiming requests, and have the authority to deny you.
The purpose of the petition is to ensure the structure is truly abandoned. Many times players will have notified staff they will be on an extended vacation or military leave, and wish their structure to be protected.

They can't legally claim it.