• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

Joka10

Soulsand
He had prior claim, but atvrider destroyed his sign.
This is a lie on behalf of someone, likely Jonsoon. We were the first people there; within minutes of the lag subsiding enough for people to actually move.

He had no prior claim.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
We were there 20 minutes after the map wipe, and saw no one there. Im 100% sure he didn't beat us to this location.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
We've been there since the first hour of the map. We have all our houses there, in preperation for setting up the town. You have no sign there, whether you placed a sign there or not, there was no sign there when we got there. Prior to now, no one from your town ever came to the site.

Joka10

Soulsand
Left, leave this thread and stop tagging me in here. This is not something to be dealt with on the forums.
There isn't much to deal with. You don't have any claim over the town, and you need to stop pretending you do, before staff get heavily involved.

Also @NumdgJr :
According to what I have read, the town requirements are even stricter than we thought they were. Not only are the block requirements there, but it is still 1000c as opposed to 5000c. However, you can use the 5000+c you have in your account right now (from the gold) to make the charter official and claim a location. We won't have regions yet, but people won't be able to mess with claiming anymore. We will also be guaranteed a spot in the 25 towns list.

/town create is the command I believe. Stand in the Mineris center and do it. If Jonsoon's crap is still in the way, get staff, as it is certainly illegal (and I can bring up ample proof if need be).

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
There isn't much to deal with. You don't have any claim over the town, and you need to stop pretending you do, before staff get heavily involved.
Claim over what town? This is what I really do not understand. There were no claim signs or any sign of activity from any member of Mineris. Your town is over 1000 blocks away from this location.
The only dispute of this land lies with atvrider.

And staff have been involved with this before we even created it. Multiple petitions and multiple confirmations that we can create the town.

I am unsubbing from this thread. Open a PM if you would like to discuss further.

Joka10

Soulsand
Claim over what town? This is what I really do not understand. There were no claim signs or any sign of activity from any member of Mineris. Your town is over 1000 blocks away from this location.
The only dispute of this land lies with atvrider.

And staff have been involved with this before we even created it. Multiple petitions and multiple confirmations that we can create the town.

I am unsubbing from this thread. Open a PM if you would like to discuss further.
We were there first. There are 8 signs located in the Mineris area; 4 on the borders, and 4 in the center. They have been there long before anything else was there.

If our town is "over 1000 blocks away from this location", then why are we having any issue at all? Unless you really screwed up typing coordinates, you claimed the place where all of our houses, our temporary walls, and part of the layout for our permanent walls are. I will PM you the coordinates of the land we think we are disputing (this isn't a problem as LO already knows where it is anyway). This whole conflict is over the assumption that we are talking about the same piece of land (I am 99% certain we are). However if Mineris is over 1000 blocks away as you say, this may not be true.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
We were there first. There are 8 signs located in the Mineris area; 4 on the borders, and 4 in the center. They have been there long before anything else was there.

If our town is "over 1000 blocks away from this location", then why are we having any issue at all? Unless you really screwed up typing coordinates, you claimed the place where all of our houses, our temporary walls, and part of the layout for our permanent walls are. I will PM you the coordinates of the land we think we are disputing (this isn't a problem as LO already knows where it is anyway). This whole conflict is over the assumption that we are talking about the same piece of land (I am 99% certain we are). However if Mineris is over 1000 blocks away as you say, this may not be true.
Our location is +1400, +1250, there is no sign of Mineris there.

Joka10

Soulsand
Then crap.

Well, this is embarassing (not sure which side screwed up, but someone did.)

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Thank you. As we have been saying before, there has been nothing of Mineris here.

When HeroTowns creates the town it announces the X and Y coordinate, but the Y coord is the hight. I assume that is where this all started. You should have checked the area before accusing anything from us.

@Aryios @rfgordan @leftovers5

Joka10

Soulsand
X and Y coordinates? That must be a bug...

I personally did not see the message, though much information has been relayed to me by townies.

Don't begrudge us this misunderstanding, though, besides the X and Y stuff. You were never very clear up until post #167 of this thread that there was nothing of Mineris located there. All we got before was "Not our fault; you should've claimed it first", assuming you meant that because we hadn't submitted a claim yet, you were taking the area. We had had a lot of problems with LO attacking us (Fo0l3d primarily), and assumed it was just another form of attack due to the lack of clarity.

Well, at least it's over now.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Thank you. As we have been saying before, there has been nothing of Mineris here.

When HeroTowns creates the town it announces the X and Y coordinate, but the Y coord is the hight. I assume that is where this all started. You should have checked the area before accusing anything from us.

@Aryios @rfgordan @leftovers5
Explains so much, LOL.

TwoWattWaffle

Legacy Supporter 3
I know you guys are currently invite only on recruitment, but I like what you're doing. It's all incredibly interesting and fresh to me when it comes to towns. If you do end up taking on more members in the future, shoot me a message. Good luck with your endeavors!

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Good that the region problems are out of the way, now back to stalking Joka.. I'll be watching you..

In all fairness, I'll drop a few diamonds on you aswell. I didn't exactly enjoy killing you </3