• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I just posted the same thing in the General thread, not sure if it was the right place or not, but here is what i wrote.
Today Jonsoon claimed a future town (Mineris) and area that has lots of houses with active people living in them. Said by the rule, "Abandoned structures of inactive players can be claimed. You can check for inactivity by looking a sign containing the owner's name and using the lastlogin command (/lastlogin <playername>). Inactivity is generally defined as not logging in for a period of one month or more. If the player is inactive or there is no sign on the structure, the following procedure applies." Located at this location. This is illegal and something should happen to said player for breaking said rule, and the area claimed should be returned to the rightful owners. (Sorry about the white I couldn't figure out how to disable it)(Also im not sure what thread im supposed to post this in, If someone knows please tell me below)

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
If he put a claim sign there... you can break it. Breaking it shows that there is no inactivity, it's how the claim system works.

Even if he did claim it, if you put a hamlet over it he pretty much is forced to move out. I have no qualms with Jonsoon, he's a cool guy.

@Sigpit

Joka10

Soulsand
He claimed it with a town claim thing, but it's still illegal. We're working it out.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
We need Num to get on and claim the land also, we also need 4000c to make the town

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I did not claim a building, I claimed land that we planned on using from the first day. Someone in @atvrider312 's group destroyed our claim signs and placed a PR near where they were.
We put up our township anyway.

I am not trying to start a flame war, but this is what happened.

Joka10

Soulsand
I did not claim a building, I claimed land that we planned on using from the first day. Someone in @atvrider312 's group destroyed our claim signs and placed a PR near where they were.
We put up our township anyway.

I am not trying to start a flame war, but this is what happened.
lol

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
So Jonsoon claimed the land where our houses are as his Town Land? wtf...

Surely he can't do that!

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Guys, remember the rule about when a town expands the smaller town in the way has to move? This has the same principle.

Off topic,
Eeey sexy lady, op op op oppa @pandaman7 style!

SkyMason

Legacy Supporter 9
Ingame Name:Skyzzz
Age & Location:20, Florida
Previous Townships:Spire
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Smith,
Why you should join: Dils, invited meh, !
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics): Politics
Additional Info: I love pizza?

NumdgJr

Glowstone
We'll be having some fun shit on Sunday two weeks from now, be there ;)
In terms of building the town -- Circle ring will be built by yours truly if noone wants to, but im full till this weekend. Gotta clear as fast as we can.

Cya soon, qsa.

I'd prefer if I did it, as the circle differs from paint and circle charts..

Joka10

Soulsand
It doesn't have the same principle at all. If you were expanding a preexisting town, the actions would be legal, which they are not. The actions in question involve a user claiming several active structures with no prior claim to the area- illegal. There is nothing similar between the two except that they both involve claiming land.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
It doesn't have the same principle at all. If you were expanding a preexisting town, the actions would be legal, which they are not. The actions in question involve a user claiming several active structures with no prior claim to the area- illegal. There is nothing similar between the two except that they both involve claiming land.
He had prior claim, but atvrider destroyed his sign.