• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I like him cause he put 15 and 1/4 as age lol for the record, I'm 29 and 23/365ths or 29 and 1/15th (roughly)

btw, I'm being silly, and we welcome members of all countries / origins, we will reply very soon

Shadeking

Gold
1: What is your IGN: shadeking​
2a: ive been playing minecraft since first beta​
2b: ive been on the old map for some time but first really started to active when dragon came​
3: How old are you? im 15 years old.​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? i think i can contribute to the town by protecting it and mabye help a new town member with some materials.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? well i don exactly know if i got any enemies ive killed a few ppl and been killed a few times. my friends is A_Dane and ralle53 (i think both are interested in joining a city too)​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? im a warrior and im planing to specialize into Paladin​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) well since its only 3 days of voteing in a 7 day period i can live with it :D
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? yes and i intend to.​
9: Have you read our rules? ive read both the town and server rules.​

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
I
1: What is your IGN: shadeking​
2a: ive been playing minecraft since first beta​
2b: ive been on the old map for some time but first really started to active when dragon came​
3: How old are you? im 15 years old.​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? i think i can contribute to the town by protecting it and mabye help a new town member with some materials.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? well i don exactly know if i got any enemies ive killed a few ppl and been killed a few times. my friends is A_Dane and ralle53 (i think both are interested in joining a city too)​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? im a warrior and im planing to specialize into Paladin​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) well since its only 3 days of voteing in a 7 day period i can live with it :D
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? yes and i intend to.​
9: Have you read our rules? ive read both the town and server rules.​
I think that you would be a good member. I'm going to have to wait for @Lastivity or @kperkins1982 to make everything complete.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
some one pm him the co ords HERE
dont risk it in chat lol

chandler looking at you buddy with your current o chat defaulting might be BAD lol

@shade

you will get a pm with co-0rds shortly

777​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? phoenix13c45​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? MC - November 2010 (14 months), HC - March 2011 (10 months)​
3: How old are you? I become 20 in 20 days! (^_^)​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) I remember while I was playing, on the new DragonGuarde world, someone mentioned the new hamlet Valor. I came to the forums to find a town to join and here ya'll were. I believe I can contribute the basics: resource collecting, help with building projects when needed, lend a hand into fights and skirmishes, and help promote the overall well-being of the town. I would really love to get back into the citizen aspect of hero craft. I'm not much of a 'be on your own' kinda guy.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? NeoExdeath(not sure if he's still a mod or not)​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Healer 8 : Crafter 14, Plan on specing into either a Disciple or a Cleric. For the Crafter I'm still on the fence about either Mason or Alchemist.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) As long as it's put to good use then yep.​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? I do and I have for the last three days.​
9: Have you read our rules? Yes and I do have a question. It says not to construct with wooden planks for houses but I was kinda planning on a southern type home with a wrap-around porch and wooden planks make it look more 'authentic'. May I use wooden planks as long as the design is creative? (^_^)​
Hope to hear from ya'll soon.​

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

I've found a new recruit for Valor! He is known as the Great Soothsayer of Valor, ROCKOPOTOMUS!

aepQA.png

He is a very fragile creature, as only one hit will kill him. I pushed this friendly fella about 1000 blocks through a 1x2 tunnel I made from his village to town. Took a few hours, but he is here!

The Soothsayer will remain in captivity for the duration of his life on this world, as if he ever gets out, the world would surely be destroyed as a result of letting his immense knowledge escape us!

Valera

Diamond
That.... is awesome MD OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
Regarding the wood question we don't like ugly structures, if you build a pretty wooden structure that will be fine