• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
There's a couple of those signs where I live. Someone used to always change them to "Speed Humpty Dumpty".

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Looks like this thread is off to a flying start just like the Halvalor thread. Go baby go!

Toadnzack

Gold
We should have a section thats called the :Rape List: All Rangers can hunt people down non-stop. :D

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Thanks Akill,
yeh and i can not wait to see all you'll in the Dragongarde map, lots of work went into it

Axcess

Legacy Supporter 3

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?:​
axcess
2: How long have you played MC? HC?:​
I have played Minecraft since Nov 2010 and joined HC back in July 2011.
3: How old are you?​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?)​
I found this town by browsing the forum. I'm more of a jack of all trades and a master of none. When working on projects, I'm usually gathering supplies and assisting others unless I know exactly what is to be built. I usually let the building be handled by others. As for joining, I was aware of Valor's legacy with the previous establishments even though I was not directly involved.
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft?​
I haven't been playing HC for several months due to the fact that I found it hard to find my place. I'm more interested in getting back into it now that there is a new start for everyone. Most of my friends from a previous town stopped playing and I did not make any enemies.
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?​
I'm still a bit confused about how the new system works, but it seems that the Crafter path has become a secondary profession? If so, then I will likely go Warrior Path and specializing as a Pally. My secondary profession will be Farmer. However the new class system works, those are my preferred choices above.
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)​
Haha yes.
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?​
Yup.
9: Have you read our rules?​
I have, shouldn't be too hard to follow. All seem to be common sense lol

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?:​
axcess
2: How long have you played MC? HC?:​
I have played Minecraft since Nov 2010 and joined HC back in July 2011.
3: How old are you?​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?)​
I found this town by browsing the forum. I'm more of a jack of all trades and a master of none. When working on projects, I'm usually gathering supplies and assisting others unless I know exactly what is to be built. I usually let the building be handled by others. As for joining, I was aware of Valor's legacy with the previous establishments even though I was not directly involved.
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft?​
I haven't been playing HC for several months due to the fact that I found it hard to find my place. I'm more interested in getting back into it now that there is a new start for everyone. Most of my friends from a previous town stopped playing and I did not make any enemies.
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?​
I'm still a bit confused about how the new system works, but it seems that the Crafter path has become a secondary profession? If so, then I will likely go Warrior Path and specializing as a Pally. My secondary profession will be Farmer. However the new class system works, those are my preferred choices above.
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)​
Haha yes.
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?​
Yup.
9: Have you read our rules?​
I have, shouldn't be too hard to follow. All seem to be common sense lol

Under review and we are discussing. :) looks very good !!!