• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

23love29

Iron
so does everyone have coffee, sode, and sugar stock piled for the server launch, lol

and one question, is it ok to use tnt for minning purposes??

Draldeld

Stone
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Draldeld
2: How long have you played MC? HC? 1 year of minecraft, over 3 months of herocraft.
3: How old are you? 13, turning 14 this month.
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) I want to join Valor because I am looking for a safe, anti griefing town with good, mature members. I heard about Valor from my friends (Luke738, Iarbobray). They told me to join their down, but to my dismay I found there was a wall around the town and nobody was online there to let me in. I stopped playing HC then, but since the new map came ut I've been traveling to Valor to (hopefully) join the town. I am addicted to resource mining and can help gather ore/diamonds for the town to use. I am not the most creative in building, but if I know what to build, I can build it well. I should be accepted because I love to help others, especially in minecraft, and I am mature for my age, I am polite, kind, respectful and I have a tendency to memorize rules by heart.
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Luke738, Iarbobray, Dayliss (not usre if Dayliss still plays HC)
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? I am a rouge, but I have no idea what to spec as...they all sound appealing.
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yep, I can do that.
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yep, I do every day.
9: Have you read our rules? Yes.
You know...I have no joke to say. Most of my jokes take about 15 minutes to type up, but, erm...
Why did the chicken cross the road?
TO GET RUN OVER.
Yep, that was bad.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
TO EVERYONE ELSE

WOOOT

R98lg.png

evilspiral

Wood
1: What is your IGN - evilspiral
2: How long have you played MC? HC? - 2010
3: How old are you? 25
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) - I Was Apart Of Valhalor When It Was Still A Small Town, I Love To Mine And Like To Distribute The Wealth, That And I Love Building Original Structures And Contraptions
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Watter_Bottle, Moejunur And Akillyez
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? I Wanna Build And Mine, Havnt Really Thought Of A Class... Ill Probably Choose What Benefits The Common Wealth.
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yup
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yup, And I Do Before I Play
9: Have you read our rules? Yup

Maxrim

Wood
Aah, finally found the thread!
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?
maxrim
2: How long have you played MC? HC?
MC: since B1.2
HC: a while, don't know exactly when, but a little bit before chandler
3: How old are you?
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?)
I'm good friends with chandler and want a town for protection. I'd also like to be able to participate in group things, like contests and large buildings and other shenanigans. I'm a lvl 10 caster and so I can function as a turret for defense.
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft?
911chandler
alexhoff(a #, I forget which)
pieisgood52 (rarely plays)
krantarin (rarely plays)
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?
Caster, I'm thinking either Necro or Wizard but that isn't set in stone.
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)
Of course...
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?
Yes
9: Have you read our rules?
Yes

undeadship

Stone
1.) undeadship
2.) I have played MC for about eight months and I have played HC for almost three months
3.) I am 17
4.) We have similar enemies, I can help defend against attackers.
5.)SiHingsin, he would like to join too. He was in our town last map.
6.)At the Moment i am caster, going necro. But, I change alot i mastered 6 classes last map.
7.) Yes, I am usually rich. :D
8.) Yes.
9.) Yes I have read the rules.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Please give a warm Valor welcome to Maxrim and undeadship! However, undeadship, please review our town rules on the first post. Maxrim, please contact a town mayor or SIC in game and we'll get you setup.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
Heya town members, this is a message from your friendly Architect KP!!!

We had lots of plans for the town early on, that were kinda disrupted because of the hunger deaths, kainzos power outage, an unexpected ocean, mob lag, growth being turned off, and so on.

However given all that, a very pretty town has sprung up in just a couple days. We are over the hard part, it's gonna be alot more organized, and alot more fun from now on.

Thanks for putting in all the hard work, putting up with not having houses while stuff was sorted out, and thanks for just being awesome in general.

I can't tell you how awesome it makes me feel to see like 20 people online at one time in the town!

SihingSin

Stone
If you're interested in joining Valor, please fill out the following application:
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?​
SihingSin​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?​
I play Minecraft since the beta 1.3 and I play on Herocraft since 1.8.​
3: How old are you?​
15 1/4​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?)​
I want to join Valor because I heard that it's very friendly and a good town to be in with a defense class. I'm friendly and want to do anything that is needed to keep up and expand the town.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft?​
Undeadship, Jaw895​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?​
On 1.8 I was a mason and I would like to go on any Crafter-Specialization and a nice defense Class like Paladin or a Healer-Specialization.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)​
I'm surely ok with that.​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?​
Yes of course.​
9: Have you read our rules?​
Yes of course I have read the rules.​
PS: I'm german and english is not my first language so respect that I may do mistakes.​
Thank you​

@Plasma

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
If you're interested in joining Valor, please fill out the following application:
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?​
SihingSin​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?​
I play Minecraft since the beta 1.3 and I play on Herocraft since 1.8.​
3: How old are you?​
15 1/4​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?)​
I want to join Valor because I heard that it's very friendly and a good town to be a defense class. I'm friendly and want to do anything that is needed to keep up and expand the town.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft?​
Undeadship, Jaw895​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?​
On 1.8 I was a mason and I would like to go on any Crafter-Specialization and a nice defense Class like Paladin or a Healer-Specialization.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)​
I'm surely ok with that.​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?​
Yes of course.​
9: Have you read our rules?​
Yes of course I have read the rules.​
PS: I'm german and english is not my first language so respect that I may do mistakes.​
Thank you​

Please re-read our application and re-adjust your application.