• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

Valera

Diamond
Currently, until we have the town setup, we will only be accepting citizen applications. We have two residents that have moved over from our old town. What town are you a citizen of currently?

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
If currently you mean Zeal map, I used to be Mayor of Olympus (June - August), part of the S.S.S. Kingdom. If you mean on Dragon, I'm still finding a suitable town for myself.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
axcess looks good to me, soon as the map starts we will direct you to our new town and you can help the town from the ground up,

in the meantime, most of us are on the test server at mc.herocraftonline.org:1337 we have bases on there where we are testing the new classes, feel free to join that server, its definitively more active than the zeal map, had it up to 49 online players at one point yesterday

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
@axecess

come join us on test server, any issues with upgrade etc, please let us know !!

Sounds good to me !!!!

23love29

Iron
well i log on there and just got outa the building and fell into a 3 deep hole just outside the main spwn, and i cant break anyblocks to get outa the hole, can any one with power help me out on this...

Valera

Diamond
@Oxea

If you want to become a cit fill out an app and post in this forum :) If you want to become a resident, contact me back after we get the town going :)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
@Oxea , weren't you going to SiC for donnymeyer?

EDIT: I'm a derp. Again. You said residency, not citizenship.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
@Oxea

If you want to become a cit fill out an app and post in this forum :) If you want to become a resident, contact me back after we get the town going :)

Ok shall do, thanks again!

@Oxea , weren't you going to SiC for donnymeyer?

EDIT: I'm a derp. Again. You said residency, not citizenship.

Haha now it is you who has made the accidental mistake :p In regards to that, I'm not sure yet - I never gave a definitive answer.

Axcess

Legacy Supporter 3
Good to hear! Thank you everyone!

I should be on Friday. I have work, but get off by 5pm cst. Classes start up the 17th of Jan lol...I <3 college scheduling haha