• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Sparta-(25) {Recruiting}

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game name: Togabattosai
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): 7 Level, Crafting level around the same
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Hoping to go Engineer and wizard (provided they upgrade the skill sets)
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 5 days
What is your age?: 20
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Whitelist server (dragongarde if i'm not mistaken or the ruins not sure which its called)
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Seems like a nice enough set of guys, My other option had a reputation i could not be acquiescent with.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: None, Just got whitelisted
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?:Building, trading, PVE, PVP (In that order)
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I work quite a bit in real life as i run my own business. Hobbies include air-soft, gaming (obviously) and combat training. (martial arts, throwing knives, Marksmanship) I've been told i'm a little on the sarcastic side but that's for humor more then to be a @(*#$%!
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yes
Do you agree to our town rules list above?
Yes
Accepted as a trial member :D Contact me in game.

LeoDietrich

Stone
this is why i wanted to apply in person. i don't have the patience to wait for someone to show up in chat so i can get added or even FIND sparta. I'm gonna try another server.

The Golem

Dirt
IGN: DRTMchunCHUN
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Currently lostsoul, have not decided what class i wish to be
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Currently crafter, though i plan on becoming engineer
How long have you been playing herocraft?: Very little time, only a few days. I do know what to do though
What is your age?: 17
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Haven and ruins
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Joining a town. Also i want to be useful to someone ;)
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: None and None
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Building and trap-making
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Well i enjoy building and peaceful factions. I am a redstone traps fanatic and normal redstone engineer as well. I also enjoy building, usefulness, and having animals (Don't know why, just like 'em :p) I am quite loyal, and spend a good amount of time in minecraft
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: nope and nope
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yep

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: DRTMchunCHUN
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Currently lostsoul, have not decided what class i wish to be
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Currently crafter, though i plan on becoming engineer
How long have you been playing herocraft?: Very little time, only a few days. I do know what to do though
What is your age?: 17
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Haven and ruins
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Joining a town. Also i want to be useful to someone ;)
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: None and None
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Building and trap-making
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Well i enjoy building and peaceful factions. I am a redstone traps fanatic and normal redstone engineer as well. I also enjoy building, usefulness, and having animals (Don't know why, just like 'em :p) I am quite loyal, and spend a good amount of time in minecraft
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: nope and nope
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yep
Accepted :) I will be on later today to show you around.

Sonofmcdog

Wood
IGN: sonofmcdog

Class and Level: Have not yet mastered any classes but am making excellent progress; I would like to be a Wizard
Profession and Level: Looking to become a merchant
Length Played: A decent amount of time, 2-4 months
Maps: Haven and Ruins
Reason to Join: I would love to join a town and provide a service to other community members
Other towns and why did I leave: None and none
Main interests: Building, Travelling and Fighting (Monsters & PvP) And playing with friends
Personal Info: I enjoy building with friends, travelling, and owning a pet; I've always enjoyed PvP, but am not an aggressive player :notch:
Teamspeak and Mic?: No and yes; I can easily get a teamspeak account
Do I agree with the above rules?: Yessir :bearcat:
Love you guys;)

Last edited:

Getcrazy

TNT
IGN:
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Well I'm looking to get back into the swing of things so I'm embarassed to say none yet. I am willing to choose on behalf of the needs of the town however. Before I mastered Ninja and Smith. I mastered smith however before it was a profession and it was a main class (back in Zeal)
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):I mastered Smith in Dragon but thats about it.
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 2 years
What is your age?: 18
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Dragon, sanctum, Zeal, and this one
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: To be part of a town in which I can get involved in and watch grow.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: From what I can remember the only towns I was apart of was those that were owned by friends mostly I was a loner before.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: I am actually good at PvP but I'm good at building and very good at grunt work such as mining, farming, wood collecting, etc.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Well I'm an 18 year old I like to run in my spare time I play League of Legends and I have been involved in HC for quite a long time.
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yes Sir!

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Well I'm looking to get back into the swing of things so I'm embarassed to say none yet. I am willing to choose on behalf of the needs of the town however. Before I mastered Ninja and Smith. I mastered smith however before it was a profession and it was a main class (back in Zeal)
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):I mastered Smith in Dragon but thats about it.
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: To be part of a town in which I can get involved in and watch grow.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: From what I can remember the only towns I was apart of was those that were owned by friends mostly I was a loner before.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: I am actually good at PvP but I'm good at building and very good at grunt work such as mining, farming, wood collecting, etc.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Well I'm an 18 year old I like to run in my spare time I play League of Legends and I have been involved in HC for quite a long time.
@Getcrazy Glad to see some returning members! Accepted! Get with me in-game for more information

Sonofmcdog

Wood
IGN:
You play League?

Sanogono

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN:Sanogono

Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?):I have mastered Dragoon, gotten far into Paladin, Berserker and Pyromancer, and am nearing mastery of Ranger, being level 53 as of writing.

Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):I am currently a level 49 Alchemist with access to brewing.

How long have you been playing Herocraft?: There is less than 1 week to my 1 year anniversary on being whitelisted.

What is your age?:15.

Which Herocraft maps have you played on?:I have played on the current one as of writing and previous one.

Why do you wish to join Sparta?: To crush all enemies and career-Runeblades into dust.

What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: I have never been a part of a town, even last map.

What are your main interest on Herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: I enjoy PvPing, building and casual PvE.

Tell us a bit about yourself.: I enjoy hunting my enemies, mining and building in-game. Outside, I am a member of the Debate club in my high school, an above-average student, soft-spoken individual. I'm quirky, and I make jokes, however most people both in real life and in game think I'm being serious. I also enjoy ponies, Pinkie Pie being my favorite, and I am currently playing through Ace Attorney 1.

Do you have Teamspeak and a mic?: I have a working microphone, but when I tried Teamspeak the sound was out loud, not just in my headphones and my microphone didn't transmit, so no Teamspeak.

Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yes.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:Sanogono

Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?):I have mastered Dragoon, gotten far into Paladin, Berserker and Pyromancer, and am nearing mastery of Ranger, being level 53 as of writing.

Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):I am currently a level 49 Alchemist with access to brewing.

How long have you been playing Herocraft?: There is less than 1 week to my 1 year anniversary on being whitelisted.

What is your age?:15.

Which Herocraft maps have you played on?:I have played on the current one as of writing and previous one.

Why do you wish to join Sparta?: To crush all enemies and career-Runeblades into dust.

What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: I have never been a part of a town, even last map.

What are your main interest on Herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: I enjoy PvPing, building and casual PvE.

Tell us a bit about yourself.: I enjoy hunting my enemies, mining and building in-game. Outside, I am a member of the Debate club in my high school, an above-average student, soft-spoken individual. I'm quirky, and I make jokes, however most people both in real life and in game think I'm being serious. I also enjoy ponies, Pinkie Pie being my favorite, and I am currently playing through Ace Attorney 1.

Do you have Teamspeak and a mic?: I have a working microphone, but when I tried Teamspeak the sound was out loud, not just in my headphones and my microphone didn't transmit, so no Teamspeak.

Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yes.
@Sanogono Accepted as a trial member! Contact me in-game for more information

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey guys im back now! Sorry for being inactive a while been having some problems but I am back! Merry christmas everyone.

Laner107_

TNT

IGN: Laner107_
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): No lost soul knew but ill be whatever class u want me to be
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): No ^
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 2011 but it reset so i stopped playing.
What is your age?:13
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Idk an old one
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Because i use to be in this town called nibus and it was very fun and i hope i can bring back those memories in this town
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: Nimbus and map got reset or something
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: All of them but mainly pvp/pve
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I love minecraft have played for ever and i am loyal and i do wat u ask.
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:
[/quote] Yes

IGN RisingReaper69
Class Paladan level 18
Profession Merchant level 27
How long have I played hero craft? long time to long to give numers sorry
Age 19
I have played on the map Ruins.
I wish to join Sparta because I love the name and I need a town to join to start up a very fair shop.
This would be my very first town to join.
Pve and trading.
I work hard for things I go of and earn, I do not grief, steal, or lie I am a man of my word and I like to keep it that way for a very long time.
I do not have TeamSpeak or a Mic.
Yes I agree to the terms and rules to this town I wish to join, I will fight for it with my very life.

IGN RisingReaper69
Class Paladan level 18
Age 19
I wish to join Sparta because I love the name and I need a town to join to start up a very fair shop.
Pve and trading.
I work hard for things I go of and earn, I do not grief, steal, or lie I am a man of my word and I like to keep it that way for a very long time.
Yes I agree to the terms and rules to this town I wish to join, I will fight for it with my very life.

IGN RisingReaper69
Class Paladan level 18
Age 19
Pve and trading.