• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Sparta-(25) {Recruiting}

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
THIS IS SPARTA!
944_Warner_Bros._Frank_Miller_300_-_300SpartanWarriors.jpg

About us:
We are a town more focused on having a good time in general whether that would be through raid or trade, pve, or building we offer a place for everything. Our town is a drama free zone and we do not like whiners or people who just create problems or arguments within the town or the server in general. We will be very involved in raiding and pvp eventually for now however we are neutral for the most part. Trading and economy is a big part of our town ,we shall allow players to create a shop in a central area near the town in a "trading district" of sorts. Now For players that are low level or training a new class or just like to go mob hunting in general we shall have weekly mob hunting parties where our pve leader leads some people in a party to the edges of the map for good exp and possibly loot. People interested in building and expanding contact askmax in game, our members are allowed to build whatever they wish to inside there plot as long as it looks nice and fits the theme of the town.

Rules:
  • Do not build, mine, or dig within the town or 100 blocks of it without permission.
  • Be respectful towards other players town member or not.
  • Pay your tax on time.
  • Do not kill or harm any other town member or ally.
  • Help newer players and make them feel welcome in the town.
  • Listen to higher ranked officers.
  • You must be 16 years old to join this town. (If you are 14+ you may still apply).
  • Contribute towards town projects when and however you can.
  • Defend the town whenever necessary.
  • Do not let players that do not belong to the town or have region permission inside the town.
  • Do not steal or grief from any member or ally.
  • Inactivity without reason for more than 2 weeks will result in removal from the town.
  • Do not deposit any items into the town bank, donations are made to askmax.
Eviction from the town will result in your items being taken after 1 days notice and you shall then be killed on sight.

Tax: (Currently not charging)
Tax must be paid on time, 2 missed payments will result in eviction.
Tax is paid directly to the town bank while a manager is online or directly to askmax. If you are unable to contact him please contact an officer.
All players shall receive a plot for free in which they can do what they wish.
Tax is 50s a week. You may pay for multiple weeks at a time.
All item donations are to be put into the donations chest in the town hall.

Mayor:
Askmax
Sic:
Irishman81
Officers:
Zionx
Nobles:
Dante3794
Genbor
Wyrdist

Citizens:

Ajidonotplay
Alexdgt
Cody5286
Kjoseph98
Sergeantsnickers
Vlad493
Yumikouholen
Zittla
Alexdgt
Flarefox67
Johntab1800
Oacerthb
Pietro011
Projet3
Truerob
Vashdemigod
Xxsilentdwarfxx
Yelloturtle

Honorary members:

Roles:

High council:
Askmax
Irishman81
Zionx

Treasurer: Askmax
War chief:
Pve leader:
Head architect:

Head of recruitment: Irishman81

Allies:
Enlight
Ravenhold
Genesis
Raubtier

Enemies:
Aldenshire
Application:

IGN:
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?):
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):
How long have you been playing herocraft?:
What is your age?:
Which herocraft maps have you played on?:
Why do you wish to join Sparta?:
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?:
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?:
Tell us a bit about yourself.:
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?:
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:

Last edited:
IGN: Brick_Balls
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Lost Soul, 6
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Crafter, 13
How long have you been playing hero craft?: I have been playing for a few days.
What is your age?: 17
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: i tried creative, but I didn't like it much so I decided not to play on it anymore. I also played on the greylisted realm.
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I seems very interactive, but it keeps everything in line. I also like that there is a theme although I have not seen it yet. I like how there is probably things in and orderly fashion way instead of being scattered. It seems very interesting and the best town around. The name is very convincing and makes it fell fierce and for the tough guys.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: I was in a community with 2 other people, but I do not know them personally. They didn't have the feel. They were barely on and we did everything separately. It was not what i was looking for and so far sparta sounds like it is.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: I love distant php, trading is one of my best traits, but what i am the best at is building. I am the extremely good at it and I do that all the time in my free time. i like to make things that connects each other and that inner twine with each other, but to it seamlessly. Houses are easy and I love challenges with the terrain.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I like to program thing and I love giving ideas. I don't like when I am not doing anything so I must be active in the community somehow and preferably maybe helping people or advertising the town. I have shops in other servers, but these servers don' t have chest shops so I have too interact and get 7 people together and organized at a time. I would hire, but I don't trust some people because I have been ripped off before.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yes I have 100 headset that i use for team speak.
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: yes I have read them thoroughly, but I only have one question. Approximately how much would tax be if/when tax is enrolled?

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Crafter, 13
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: i tried creative, but I didn't like it much so I decided not to play on it anymore. I also played on the greylisted realm.
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I seems very interactive, but it keeps everything in line. I also like that there is a theme although I have not seen it yet. I like how there is probably things in and orderly fashion way instead of being scattered. It seems very interesting and the best town around. The name is very convincing and makes it fell fierce and for the tough guys.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: I was in a community with 2 other people, but I do not know them personally. They didn't have the feel. They were barely on and we did everything separately. It was not what i was looking for and so far sparta sounds like it is.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: I love distant php, trading is one of my best traits, but what i am the best at is building. I am the extremely good at it and I do that all the time in my free time. i like to make things that connects each other and that inner twine with each other, but to it seamlessly. Houses are easy and I love challenges with the terrain.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I like to program thing and I love giving ideas. I don't like when I am not doing anything so I must be active in the community somehow and preferably maybe helping people or advertising the town. I have shops in other servers, but these servers don' t have chest shops so I have too interact and get 7 people together and organized at a time. I would hire, but I don't trust some people because I have been ripped off before.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yes I have 100 headset that i use for team speak.
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: yes I have read them thoroughly, but I only have one question. Approximately how much would tax be if/when tax is enrolled?
Accepted! Get with me or askmax in game for an invite

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
Accepted! Get with me or askmax in game for an invite
We cannot accept you at this time, sorry.

IGN: Doritosguy453

Class and level: Lost Soul lvl 2

Proffesion and level: Crafter lvl 7

How Long have I been playing Herocraft?: one month

What other HC maps have I played on?: the greylisted Ruins map

Why do I wish to join Sparta?: Well, I have been a Hitchhiker and Loner for a few weeks so I came here to look at the towns that are hiring so I found this one and above all the towns I saw, This seemed the most interactive and well, most organized Town I saw.

What other towns have I been in and why did I leave?: Well, I never was in a town and this is my first Town application.

Tell us a bit about me?: I don't really have any real good traits, but I can Craft, Trade, Smelt, and Mine. I am good at PvE and PvP.

Do I have Teamspeak and Mic?: Yes I have Teamspeak and a Great headset that my brother uses for his Youtube stuff.

Do I agree with the Rules: Totally. These are good rules and I won't have any problems following them.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Doritosguy453

Class and level: Lost Soul lvl 2

Proffesion and level: Crafter lvl 7

How Long have I been playing Herocraft?: one month

What other HC maps have I played on?: the greylisted Ruins map

Why do I wish to join Sparta?: Well, I have been a Hitchhiker and Loner for a few weeks so I came here to look at the towns that are hiring so I found this one and above all the towns I saw, This seemed the most interactive and well, most organized Town I saw.

What other towns have I been in and why did I leave?: Well, I never was in a town and this is my first Town application.

Tell us a bit about me?: I don't really have any real good traits, but I can Craft, Trade, Smelt, and Mine. I am good at PvE and PvP.

Do I have Teamspeak and Mic?: Yes I have Teamspeak and a Great headset that my brother uses for his Youtube stuff.

Do I agree with the Rules: Totally. These are good rules and I won't have any problems following them.
Accepted as a trial-member :) Contact me in-game.

IGN: StormTrooperNL
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Not got to that yet but I will.
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): None, stated above/
How long have you been playing herocraft?:A few hours
What is your age?:20
Which herocraft maps have you played on?:None.
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Checked out the Thread waht the goals are and I like helping out with upgrading tthe town and raiding.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: None
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Building/Pve
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Im from the Netherlands been playing Minecraft since Beta, I role play on World of Warcraft for 2 years now.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Aye, and Aye/
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yes I do.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: StormTrooperNL
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Not got to that yet but I will.
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): None, stated above/
How long have you been playing herocraft?:A few hours
What is your age?:20
Which herocraft maps have you played on?:None.
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Checked out the Thread waht the goals are and I like helping out with upgrading tthe town and raiding.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Building/Pve
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Im from the Netherlands been playing Minecraft since Beta, I role play on World of Warcraft for 2 years now.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Aye, and Aye/
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yes I do.
Accepted as a trial member :) Contact me in-game.

Zittla

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: Zittla
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): im level 27 lost soul :p
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Crafter .
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 5 days
What is your age?: 22 Years old.
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Haven and ruins but mostly Haven.
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Becouse i want to become a member of a town becouse its booring to play alone and i might be helpfull :p
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: none
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Mostly making money and ofcourse leveling, if the town need help i would gladly risk my life for the town and deffend it with pride :p
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Im a 22 year old chef that used to work full time now im just a normal person at home lol with alot of time on my hands.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: yes i do have a michrophone for my computer
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: yes i agree on every rule!

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Zittla
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): im level 27 lost soul :p
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Crafter .
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 5 days
What is your age?: 22 Years old.
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Haven and ruins but mostly Haven.
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Becouse i want to become a member of a town becouse its booring to play alone and i might be helpfull :p
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Mostly making money and ofcourse leveling, if the town need help i would gladly risk my life for the town and deffend it with pride :p
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Im a 22 year old chef that used to work full time now im just a normal person at home lol with alot of time on my hands.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: yes i do have a michrophone for my computer
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: yes i agree on every rule!
Accepted as a trial member :D Contact me in game.

IGN: no_black_crayon
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): I am Soul Level 2
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Crafter unmastered
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 3 or 4 Days
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Haven and Ruins, alot more in Ruins
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: This server is quite boring without a purpose and I think joining a town will show me more about thing involved with it.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Building, Farming, or Mining
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Well, last year in High School with nothing much to do I have been playing Minecraft since it went out for Beta, but dropped off playing after awhile, and started back up with the Horse Update.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: You know what Ill sign up for Teamspeak right now and I have a mic on my Turtile Beach Headset.

Do you agree to our town rules list above?: I have no problems with any and agree to them all.
Thank You for your consideration
Crayola

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: no_black_crayon
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): I am Soul Level 2
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Crafter unmastered
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 3 or 4 Days
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Haven and Ruins, alot more in Ruins
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: This server is quite boring without a purpose and I think joining a town will show me more about thing involved with it.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Building, Farming, or Mining
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Well, last year in High School with nothing much to do I have been playing Minecraft since it went out for Beta, but dropped off playing after awhile, and started back up with the Horse Update.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: You know what Ill sign up for Teamspeak right now and I have a mic on my Turtile Beach Headset.

Do you agree to our town rules list above?: I have no problems with any and agree to them all.
Thank You for your consideration
Crayola
Accepted as a trial member :D contact me in game.

cody5286

Wood
IGN: cody5286
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Lost Soul lvl6
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Crafter lvl7
How long have you been playing herocraft?: A few days now
What is your age?: nearly 14
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: I have been to the spawn area of haven and Ruins but I have played more on ruins so far
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I have been looking for a server like herocraft for a while and by reading your bio thing I've been looking for a town like that too! =P
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Pve and Building
Tell us a bit about yourself.: im a 14 gamer training to be a professional starcraft player and griefing is not my thing
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: I have a mic don't have team speak but if that's a problem I can install it =P
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Definatly

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: cody5286
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Lost Soul lvl6
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Crafter lvl7
How long have you been playing herocraft?: A few days now
What is your age?: nearly 14
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: I have been to the spawn area of haven and Ruins but I have played more on ruins so far
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I have been looking for a server like herocraft for a while and by reading your bio thing I've been looking for a town like that too! =P
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Pve and Building
Tell us a bit about yourself.: im a 14 gamer training to be a professional starcraft player and griefing is not my thing
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: I have a mic don't have team speak but if that's a problem I can install it =P
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Definatly
Accepted as a trial member.