• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Sparta-(25) {Recruiting}

BlackJackoon

Stone
First play this video or else dont read

IGN:BlackJackoon

Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Ranger lvl 20
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Crafter mastered (Deciding on main prof.)
How long have you been playing herocraft?: About 1 month
What is your age?:16
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: The RPG Ruins and Haven
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: So I can have the duty to protect the city and also make some friends along the way.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: None
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: PVP
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I am a peaceful man that is devoted to protecting the town and our allies. I want to crush the enemies who try and destroy peace and the ones who also betray us. I will hunt them down and save there COORDS to feast on with the whole town for later...
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: I have a TS but my brother uses the mic. most of the time.
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yes

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
First play this video or else dont read

IGN:BlackJackoon
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Ranger lvl 20
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Crafter mastered (Deciding on main prof.)
How long have you been playing herocraft?: About 1 month
What is your age?:16
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: The RPG Ruins and Haven
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: So I can have the duty to protect the city and also make some friends along the way.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: PVP
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I am a peaceful man that is devoted to protecting the town and our allies. I want to crush the enemies who try and destroy peace and the ones who also betray us. I will hunt them down and save there COORDS to feast on with the whole town for later...
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: I have a TS but my brother uses the mic. most of the time.
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:
Yes
From what I saw in chat, you seem to be more interested in Genesis, if you would rather join Sparta (which is the wiser decision) contact me.

IGN: YelloTurtle
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Class: None at the moment - Plane is to master Ranger
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Profession: None at the moment - Haven't decided what Id like to yet..
how long have you been playing herocraft?: 6 days (Joined last Friday, white listed Sunday, forget the exact date I was white listed.

What is your age?: 23
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Heaven, and the one everyone starts on to level up to master lost soul and crafter
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Sounds like a nice peaceful town, with no drama and an older community.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?:

What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: PvP, only with a bow, I always carry a sword and flint and steel if I have to fight close.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I am 23, live in Seattle WA, I plan to be a pilot for Hawaiian Airlines (will be soon!), I have achieved FO, and my private pilot liscens, and I'm currently working for my commercial pilots license with Hawaiian Airlines. I work at Vacation Internationale at the moment, selling timeshares. (It's an alright job, pays great, but my heart is in commercial aviation). I live with my girlfriend (Soon to be fiance :) ) Abbie, and our dog Lola, in an upstate apartment in the heart of Seattle. I love to ride dirt bikes with my friends, ski, and snowboard. Gaming is a close love of mine. I'm not on a lot for hours at a time, but I try to step in the game once daily, as you can tell I lead a quite busy life. I have a 4 year degree from Embry Riddle in Physics and maths
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: No

Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Very much so!

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: YelloTurtle
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Class: None at the moment - Plane is to master Ranger
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Profession: None at the moment - Haven't decided what Id like to yet..
how long have you been playing herocraft?: 6 days (Joined last Friday, white listed Sunday, forget the exact date I was white listed.
What is your age?: 23
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Heaven, and the one everyone starts on to level up to master lost soul and crafter
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Sounds like a nice peaceful town, with no drama and an older community.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: PvP, only with a bow, I always carry a sword and flint and steel if I have to fight close.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I am 23, live in Seattle WA, I plan to be a pilot for Hawaiian Airlines (will be soon!), I have achieved FO, and my private pilot liscens, and I'm currently working for my commercial pilots license with Hawaiian Airlines. I work at Vacation Internationale at the moment, selling timeshares. (It's an alright job, pays great, but my heart is in commercial aviation). I live with my girlfriend (Soon to be fiance :) ) Abbie, and our dog Lola, in an upstate apartment in the heart of Seattle. I love to ride dirt bikes with my friends, ski, and snowboard. Gaming is a close love of mine. I'm not on a lot for hours at a time, but I try to step in the game once daily, as you can tell I lead a quite busy life. I have a 4 year degree from Embry Riddle in Physics and maths
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: No
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:
Very much so!
@YelloTurtle accepted! contact me in-game!

OacerThB

Wood
Ign: OacerThB
Class: Lost Soul Lvl 16 (Planning on becoming a Ranger)
Profession: Crafter Lvl 11 (Planning on becoming either a Runesmith or Blacksmith)
How long have you played on Herocraft?:
I have been playing for approx 3-4 weeks
What is your age?: I am 18 years old.
Which Herocraft Maps have you played?:
I've been playing on Haven almost completely with the exception of the first day on the server.
None technically yet. I "joined" Pietro011's town and I feel I need to be part of something other than a ghost town.
What is your main interest in Herocraft?:
To be frank, I still don't know at this point. Maybe some of everything. I've been so busy trying to level up I have not considered this much. I can still try to help yall out the best I can. Maybe at this point I'm looking for somewhere to belong to.
Tell us a bit about yourself:
Well, you already know my age. I am a college student taking night classes in welding, hoping to be a blacksmith eventually. I live a ways out so I don't internet so I have to play on the college's WIFI.
Do you have teamspeak or a mic?:
I have neither nor am I getting either. I am in a public area when I am playing that is often crowded and noisy and it would b a little bit weird (at least for me).
Do you agree with the township rules above?:
Yes, I agree, with the exception of the being on every two weeks requirement. I will be gone for the holidays (December 9 through January 8th at the least) so that may not work out very well. Other than that I'm all for the rules of the town.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
Ign: OacerThB
Class: Lost Soul Lvl 16 (Planning on becoming a Ranger)
Profession: Crafter Lvl 11 (Planning on becoming either a Runesmith or Blacksmith)
How long have you played on Herocraft?:
I have been playing for approx 3-4 weeks
What is your age?: I am 18 years old.
Which Herocraft Maps have you played?:
I've been playing on Haven almost completely with the exception of the first day on the server.
None technically yet. I "joined" Pietro011's town and I feel I need to be part of something other than a ghost town.
What is your main interest in Herocraft?:
To be frank, I still don't know at this point. Maybe some of everything. I've been so busy trying to level up I have not considered this much. I can still try to help yall out the best I can. Maybe at this point I'm looking for somewhere to belong to.
Tell us a bit about yourself:
Well, you already know my age. I am a college student taking night classes in welding, hoping to be a blacksmith eventually. I live a ways out so I don't internet so I have to play on the college's WIFI.
Do you have teamspeak or a mic?:
I have neither nor am I getting either. I am in a public area when I am playing that is often crowded and noisy and it would b a little bit weird (at least for me).
Do you agree with the township rules above?:
Yes, I agree, with the exception of the being on every two weeks requirement. I will be gone for the holidays (December 9 through January 8th at the least) so that may not work out very well. Other than that I'm all for the rules of the town.
Pretty good app, I like that you told us a bit about yourself so, accepted :) contact me in game and we will get you set up.

projet3

Wood
IGN:projet3
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?):lost soul 11
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): crafter 8
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 2 weeks
What is your age?:15
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Haven
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: My in game friends have joined
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?:none

What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: leveling pvp and having a well architectural house
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Iv been playing minecraft for a few years and like playing on RP servers and enjoy pvp pve and building medium to large structures
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yes Yes

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:projet3
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?):lost soul 11
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): crafter 8
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 2 weeks
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: My in game friends have joined

What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: leveling pvp and having a well architectural house
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Iv been playing minecraft for a few years and like playing on RP servers and enjoy pvp pve and building medium to large structures
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yes Yes
Accepted as a trial-member :D Contact me in game.

TrueRob

Iron
IGN: TrueRob
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Lost Soul 13
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Alchemist 2 (Obviously mastered Crafter)
How long have you been playing herocraft?: Literally 2 days
What is your age?: 16
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I've been looking for a town and you were recruiting, and needed alchemists, So I thought I'd give it a bash. I feel like I can try and take on some of the more unwanted jobs in the town if necessary.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: PvE, gathering resources and leveling.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I live in Finland, I play Minecraft casually when I don't play Dota 2. I've been playing Minecraft for about 3 years now and find it still very interesting due to servers like these.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yes

Last edited:

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: TrueRob
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Lost Soul 13
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Alchemist 2 (Obviously mastered Crafter)
How long have you been playing herocraft?: Literally 2 days
What is your age?: 16
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I've been looking for a town and you were recruiting, and needed alchemists, So I thought I'd give it a bash. I feel like I can try and take on some of the more unwanted jobs in the town if necessary.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: PvE, gathering resources and leveling.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I live in Finland, I play Minecraft casually when I don't play Dota 2. I've been playing Minecraft for about 3 years now and find it still very interesting due to servers like these.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yes
Accepted as a trial member :D

IGN: xXSilentDwarfXx
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): none so far but i'm going to be a smith or miner and for my pvp i'ma be a dragoon
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):CRAFTER:26 LostSoul:20
How long have you been playing herocraft?:Awhile now
What is your age?: i'm 13 on the rules it said i need to be 14 but i act like i'm 14 even though i'm 13 :)
Which herocraft maps have you played on?:i play on all of them
Why do you wish to join Sparta?:Cause i am lonley and im a good builder and wish to shre that with ppl
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?:i was never apart of any other towns
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Building some times trading
Tell us a bit about yourself: well names mason ive played minecraft since 1.2 and i prefer sly
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?:yes and yes
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:Yes i love them they are fair :)

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: xXSilentDwarfXx
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): none so far but i'm going to be a smith or miner and for my pvp i'ma be a dragoon
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):CRAFTER:26 LostSoul:20
How long have you been playing herocraft?:Awhile now
What is your age?: i'm 13 on the rules it said i need to be 14 but i act like i'm 14 even though i'm 13 :)
Which herocraft maps have you played on?:i play on all of them
Why do you wish to join Sparta?:Cause i am lonley and im a good builder and wish to shre that with ppl
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?:i was never apart of any other towns
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Building some times trading
Tell us a bit about yourself: well names mason ive played minecraft since 1.2 and i prefer sly
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?:yes and yes
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:Yes i love them they are fair :)
Accepted as a trial member. Please try and act mature however.

Flarefox67

Dirt
IGN: Flarefox67
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): 13/30 22/30
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Nope, But when I do I will get farmer and ranger
How long have you been playing herocraft?:a few days now
Which herocraft maps have you played on?:1
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I need a group to stick around with, im newish but a very good pvper. I just need help starting out
Tell us a bit about yourself.: My name is matt, i like in georgia I have played minecraft since beta came out, I have a thing called aortic stenosis and had to have open heart surgery march 2011.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yep
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:Yep
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Mostly pvping the bad people, Im not a very talented builder but a good miner/pvp/pve

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Flarefox67
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): 13/30 22/30
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Nope, But when I do I will get farmer and ranger
How long have you been playing herocraft?:a few days now
Which herocraft maps have you played on?:1
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I need a group to stick around with, im newish but a very good pvper. I just need help starting out
Tell us a bit about yourself.: My name is matt, i like in georgia I have played minecraft since beta came out, I have a thing called aortic stenosis and had to have open heart surgery march 2011.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yep
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:Yep
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Mostly pvping the bad people, Im not a very talented builder but a good miner/pvp/pve
Accepted because 1. Nice app 2. im from georgia :D

12zakk

Dirt
IGN:
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Lost soul level 5
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Level 9 crafter
How long have you been playing herocraft?:about a week
What is your age?: 14
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: looking for a good town to stay in to level up and help others in the town and stay around for awhile
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: I like to pvp and pve im good at mining and i can trade a bit but sadly i can not build well
Tell us a bit about yourself.:UH well l im a pretty nice guy who likes to have fun and help others as much as i can to prgo
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?:mic yes teamspeak no but if i need it i can get it
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:yes

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Lost soul level 5
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):
Level 9 crafter
How long have you been playing herocraft?:about a week
What is your age?: 14
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: looking for a good town to stay in to level up and help others in the town and stay around for awhile
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: I like to pvp and pve im good at mining and i can trade a bit but sadly i can not build well
Tell us a bit about yourself.:UH well l im a pretty nice guy who likes to have fun and help others as much as i can to prgo
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?:mic yes teamspeak no but if i need it i can get it
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:yes
Accepted as a trial-member :D Welcome!.

johntab1800

Glowing Redstone
IGN: johntab1800
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): No i am a soul level 13
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): No i am a crafter level 16
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 1 month
What is your age?: 13 but mature.
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Just this one
Why do you wish to join Sparta?:I wish to join this town because my friends xXsilentdwarfXx and flarefox67
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: Never been in a town
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: I dont like trading much but i can if needed.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I like combat and building but when i do build i love to build redstone stuff and defensives.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: I do but i won't be on Teamspeak often. If you do need me in i can come on teamspeak any time
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: I do

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: johntab1800
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): No i am a soul level 13
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): No i am a crafter level 16
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 1 month
What is your age?: 13 but mature.
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Just this one
Why do you wish to join Sparta?:I wish to join this town because my friends xXsilentdwarfXx and flarefox67
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: Never been in a town
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: I dont like trading much but i can if needed.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I like combat and building but when i do build i love to build redstone stuff and defensives.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: I do but i won't be on Teamspeak often. If you do need me in i can come on teamspeak any time
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: I do
Accepted as a trial member :)