• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Sparta-(25) {Recruiting}

IGN RisingReaper69
Class Paladan level 18
Profession Merchant level 27
How long have I played hero craft? long time to long to give numers sorry
Age 19
I have played on the map Ruins.
I wish to join Sparta because I love the name and I need a town to join to start up a very fair shop.
This would be my very first town to join.
Pve and trading.
I work hard for things I go of and earn, I do not grief, steal, or lie I am a man of my word and I like to keep it that way for a very long time.
I do not have TeamSpeak or a Mic.
Yes I agree to the terms and rules to this town I wish to join, I will fight for it with my very life.

Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): lv 50 bloodmage (close enough)
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):NA
How long have you been playing herocraft?: Before attributes
What is your age?:16
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Haven, Ruins
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: To actually level up in peace
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: Rapture, Wyntervale Endermyst, Citadel, i left rapture because i felt mistreated and ignored, which is just a huge pet peeve to me, Wyntervale because i wanted to join endermyst after leaving Citadel because i disagreed with tactics, and was kicked for taking things my way and suceeding
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: PVE until i can actually do something in PVP
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Introvert, i tend to keep to myself and make friends with only a few people, quiet until i warm up to everyone
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Both
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:Yes

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
For shrine server only

IGN: Trist95

Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Wizard lvl 60
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Alchemist 60, Farmer 45
How long have you been playing herocraft?: Since last june
What is your age?: 18
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Bastion, Haven, Shrine
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: a town in shrine
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: Paragon: end of map, Volantis: still in it on Haven
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Pve, Trading
Tell us a bit about yourself.: been part of the herocraft servers for about half a year am a t7 donor don't normally get to playing much but i do sit and chat quite often
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?:yes but i don't get on often
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: yes

phreekazoid

Stone
IGN: phreekazoid
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Lost Soul level 10
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Farmer Level 8
How long have you been playing herocraft?: I think, like 9 days now
What is your age?: I'am 18 year old
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: I'am on Shrine and started to play on Haven.
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Cause i have enought of living alone and i'am kinda new to the server and what to meet some awesome people to play with and build together
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: I'am new so have'nt been in any
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: I'am in to everything, i have no preference.
Tell us a bit about yourself.:
My name is Stan, i'am 18 Years old and come from the Netherlands.
I like to play video games and making music and like to meet new people.
I am a very helpful person who don't get mad fast.
I can get along with other people very quikly and when i start to do something i don't stop untill it's done.

Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: I have Teamspeak and a working mic, i also have Raidcall, Ventrillo and Skype.
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: I agree with the rules

Last edited:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Start a new thread in planning and I'll swap them over.