• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Malum [14] [GOOD]

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
The dig is almost complete! Let's pick up the pace and tear out the last 75,000 blocks!
The level 1 dome is complete as of now. The atrium remains to be dug - it's a 13 R circle straight to the surface.

The diameter is 26 blocks, and I will outline this above ground tomorrow. Once it's outlined, I need some workers to help clear it down. It's about 37 blocks from the surface to our destination ~ about 20,000 blocks. Exterior dome will be constructed as soon as I can. This will also pose as the citizen entrance.

The city entrance will be under construction as soon as the main dig is over. This includes our road. The road dimensions are currently undecided, but expect it to be an additional 30-50,000 block dig. As soon as the town hall footprint is moved to its new position, I will begin laying our streets. I asked soup to do this tonight, but it didn't seem to happen, so get with me if you'd like to move it for me <3

Oh, and by the way. If you guys don't start using this thread, I will begin cutting off toes. You only need your hands to swing a pick!

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
My tree farm has grown to exotic proportions. Yall have fun with your diamond axes now

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Applemart has been upgraded, and now has 5 single chests + 3 double chests of selling space! Let me know what you think should be sold. In the future, I will also be looking to sell our Alchemist's wares, and will need someone to purchase the adjacent shop!

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Plan to, just not sure of the price. High enough to discourage anyone from buying me out, but low enough that they DO sell >:I
They're not a very reliable food source.

Teonis

Wood
getting on tonight, my in-laws visited us this weekend, and we didn't want me to look like a gamer geek to them, so i had to limit playtime.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
The non-aggression agreement between Malum and Eclipse is gone. Citizens of the town have repeatedly harassed and caused problems for us, and now threaten our citizens. All Eclipse members are to be considered hostile, and are unwelcome in Malum territory.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
The main dig is complete! 300,000 blocks have been removed to storage <3 Excellent work folks.
Never one to celebrate success, we will move on to the next project immediately. Get with me for instructions on digging the atrium out!

Some plots are ready to go. There should be 20 in total, if I counted right. Place a sign on the one you want. First come first server, some are quite large.
Just remember: Building a house < digging the town. There is still work to do!

Official building regulations will be up tomorrow. If you don't want to take everything down, I suggest you wait until they are up to build. No basements.

Welkyr

Iron
WOOO!! I'm gonna take a day or two break from digging cobbly things to level various specs and build Welkyr Enterprises Tower. (was looking into piston elevators, but those things are bulky and I can't do redstone to save my life... do we have a person to make lifts?)

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Building regulations are up on the second post. Read and adhere. Talk to me if you're going over the build height, there may be some exceptions.

@Cybersword
Jeff, some stuff went down last night, and the chests against the wall were sort of obliterated. I'll attempt to refund anything you lost as a result, just let me know.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Trying to figure out some sound issues with a minecraft downgrader client that's allowing me to play the Aramis adventure map... on 1.5 :O

When I first started mc I was on 1.6.6...

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
83172b86698c62609af4c630cced6d4c.png

Welcome to Malum.
Grey- Roads
Blueish- Townhall
Green- Plots

I won't be releasing the map of the sewers yet, if at all. I want you all to get lost at least once <3
Get to work on that atrium guys! We can't build our new farms until we dig it out!
Town hall is progressing slowly, but well. We need about 4 chests full of glass, so get with nater to get an enchanted shovel. Please only harvest the upper layers of deserts - DO NOT harvest beaches.

We are in need of both a master mason, and a master engineer. I would hire out the engineer work, but we'll need several hundred pistons, I think.

The community chest in Town Square will be removed tomorrow, if the discs belong to you, please take them. Everything else will be stored until town hall is finished, and then I will store emergency supplies there. In order to prevent total loss upon betrayal, valuable items will be stored where only I and a few others can reach them. If you lack your own iron, let me know and I'll help out.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Sorry for inactivity, hopefully be back on tonight. Frickin term paper

Also... if we already have a smith (I'm guessing we do) I can hopefully spec mason/engineer. Preferrably engineer.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Zyndicate is pretty much done ssp-wise, malum-wise I'll need obsidian, glass, wool, iron, leaves... yeah

Heruohtar

Legacy Supporter 7
Heruohtar, out of curiosity: what guns have you been shooting? Anything special?
Well not really special, just a 22 revolver and a 22 repeater, a 9mm glock and soon I'll be using a 32 special and a 211? I don't remember the last one some kind of rifle. but I'll be getting my hands on a semi auto rifle soon so I can beat me up some silhouette targets.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Zyndicate is pretty much done ssp-wise, malum-wise I'll need obsidian, glass, wool, iron, leaves... yeah
That sounds hideous ._.

Well not really special, just a 22 revolver and a 22 repeater, a 9mm glock and soon I'll be using a 32 special and a 211? I don't remember the last one some kind of rifle. but I'll be getting my hands on a semi auto rifle soon so I can beat me up some silhouette targets.
Get something bigger! .45 auto!

Oh yes, I almost forgot. We let a stranger into Malum for the first time today. His comment was something along the lines of "This is like a monument of hardwork!"
I thought I'd pass that on to all of you - Nice job!
Remember though, the work isn't done!